Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being an incel, a worthless low class sand nigger, and non vaxxed means I am the most hated and oppressed group in the world

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
never began for me.

Before someone tells me to "just take the vaccine"
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Fnewsfeed%2F001%2F896%2F659%2F9c3.jpg&hash=de928a2bcdf40f4ba2c3db956411fd6e

I can't, I'm afraid of needles.

just take the vaccine

no vaccine for your race

"just have sex with a stacy bro so you aren't an incel anymore" :soy::soy::foidSoy:

go back to ur country and it won't be so bad being brown:feelshehe:

Become a fundamentalist Christian as well.

Even though I’m against everyone taking that toxic, unnecessary Jew bullshit you are aware most vaccination needles are very small right?:feelshehe:

That generally means less pain going into your arm than even your typical blood test needle which while also generally being small is larger than a vaccination needle and a bit more painful when inserted into your arm.:feelsohh:

The jab is meant to purge subhumans anyway. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Even though I’m against everyone taking that toxic, unnecessary Jew bullshit you are aware most vaccination needles are very small right?:feelshehe:

That generally means less pain going into your arm than even your typical blood test needle which while also generally being small is larger than a vaccination needle and a bit more painful when inserted into your arm.:feelsohh:
yeah, this. Had it twice. Both times didn't feel anything. The foid injecting me with it had to tell me that it was done.

go back to ur country and it won't be so bad being brown:feelshehe:
jfl @ you expecting an ethnic that grew up in the west to be able to survive there

At least you're a sand nigger and not a full-on curry. I would kill to be a sand nigger. Many years ago in high school someone called me a sand nigger and I was low-key proud. At least I'm a 5'11" not-too-dark north indian and not one of those dark south-indian manlets...
As to me you are not lost. You have still some hope. :forcedsmile:
At least you're a sand nigger and not a full-on curry. I would kill to be a sand nigger. Many years ago in high school someone called me a sand nigger and I was low-key proud. At least I'm a 5'11" not-too-dark north indian and not one of those dark south-indian manlets...
You are not at the bottom. :redpill:

my (parents) and (college))) made me take the vaccine and now I already feel weaker and have less energy :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

no,you incels oppressed women

my (parents) and (college))) made me take the vaccine and now I already feel weaker and have less energy :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Yea, that goes away after a few days...-- fairiy common but you'll be okay shortly

they will, foids love foreigners. can quote my own family.
I can't speak/write/read the language, only understand it.
how am I supposed to dialogue with someone? :feelsseriously:

WE INCELS ARE THE LOWEST AND MOST OPPRESSED CASTE IN SOCIETY

Last edited:
I can't speak/write/read the language, only understand it.
how am I supposed to dialogue with someone? :feelsseriously:
it's called learning retard:feelsseriously: stop complaining and get on with the doing of it.

it's called learning retard:feelsseriously: stop complaining and get on with the doing of it.
just leave a first world country NEET room and go live in a shithole to get used up pussy and maybe get murdered theory :lul:

just leave a first world country NEET room and go live in a shithole to get used up pussy and maybe get murdered theory :lul:
Yeah, either do it or don't complain

Where do you think?
of course you are a white faggot, but pseudowhite because you are from ireland jfl
it's amazing how cumskin think it's easy for us ethnics to ascend in our original countries.
if your mouth is that loud why don't you go ascend in a third world country instead of posting here?

If you live in Europe it's completely over.

of course you are a white faggot, but pseudowhite because you are from ireland jfl
it's amazing how cumskin think it's easy for us ethnics to ascend in our original countries.
if your mouth is that loud why don't you go ascend in a third world country instead of posting here?
We did, actually. We lived in a nice place in america and we moved to an irish ghetto lol.
also this is such a cope lmao, just fuck off back to ur own country, it really isn't that hard if you have citizenship and most people do it later in life, at least here, and I don't need to, I already live in a third world country.

We did, actually. We lived in a nice place in america and we moved to an irish ghetto lol.
jfl @ comparing IRELAND to NORTH AFRICA also in america you spoke english retard
what do I expect from a greycel with a woman as a pfp tho:feelskek:
not answering to oblivious bait anymore faggot

jfl @ comparing IRELAND to NORTH AFRICA also in america you spoke english retard
what do I expect from a greycel with a woman as a pfp tho:feelskek:
not answering to oblivious bait anymore faggot
My family were originally native irish speakers:feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back