Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being an evil psychopath who takes advantage of people to succeed is a good thing and helps you prosper in life

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Studies show that women are attracted brooding, manipulative men, narcissism, and psychopathy. No wonder Ted Bundy tricked his victims, he was a very cunning man. Bullies get laid a lot and are popular among their peers. Physically aggressive men have more sexual partners than most men. Being evil and a psychopath and taking advantage of people is useful in life. You can change your behavior when meeting people and hide their true colors and use them for your own advantages and achieve your goals. This helps you succeed and prosper in life. Women are attracted to this. If you are evil, you succeed in life. Be manipulative. Take advantage of others. Be a psychopath. Be evil. All in minecraft

@Total Imbecile @Copexodius Maximus @JosefMengelecel @Robtical thoughts?

name and avi check out

Evil likes other evil. Birds of a feather flock together.

:soy: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh datjng a 20 year old at 30 is explotive and predatory sweety

want to scare women away? just be nice.

:soy: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh datjng a 20 year old at 30 is explotive and predatory sweety
they're all fucking faggots who think that age differences between legal adults is bad but drag queens reading to 3 year olds teaching them gender fluidity is ok
thats why evil people are popular in life

Studies show that women are attracted brooding, manipulative men, narcissism, and psychopathy. No wonder Ted Bundy tricked his victims, he was a very cunning man. Bullies get laid a lot and are popular among their peers. Physically aggressive men have more sexual partners than most men. Being evil and a psychopath and taking advantage of people is useful in life. You can change your behavior when meeting people and hide their true colors and use them for your own advantages and achieve your goals. This helps you succeed and prosper in life. Women are attracted to this. If you are evil, you succeed in life. Be manipulative. Take advantage of others. Be a psychopath. Be evil. All in minecraft

@Total Imbecile @Copexodius Maximus @JosefMengelecel @Robtical thoughts?
I’ve read that it’s not just with women, but those traits work in work, friends, and many other things in society, especially if you know how to use those traits well.

Someone posted some study here or on NEETs a while ago about in a game where you need cooperation to win. Team mates who were altruistic were just as likely to be removed from the group compared to a selfish person. This just means that there is almost 0 benefit of being altruistic.

Yes those traits are actually considered the desirable ones in society’s perspective. I myself have no qualms with screwing people over if it means that I will benefit. Life is one huge battle royale and it’s winner takes all.

Yes those traits are actually considered the desirable ones in society’s perspective. I myself have no qualms with screwing people over if it means that I will benefit. Life is one huge battle royale and it’s winner takes all.

Gigacope. Only looks matter, dark triad incel rot in jail for life

You can be bad and psychopathic any way you want. If you look like shit, none of that helps. But I am not saying that we cannot exploit the normies and foids to the maximum.

You can be bad and psychopathic any way you want. If you look like shit, none of that helps. But I am not saying that we cannot exploit the normies and foids to the maximum.
We might not get laid but we can get other things in life

sadly hard to train those traits.

Only when you are chad. Incels can be evil. But that would be cweeepy sweety

Last edited:
"God created men all equal" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
they're all fucking faggots who think that age differences between legal adults is bad but drag queens reading to 3 year olds teaching them gender fluidity is ok

thats why evil people are popular in life
Dylan and eric, ted bundy, Alex lanza all got foids worshipping them meanwhile I rot because I'm nice. Jfl
Whoever created us must be sadist as well. God is a sadist theory.

Last edited:
"God created men all equal" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Dylan and eric, ted bundy, Alex lanza all got foids worshipping them meanwhile I rot because I'm nice. Jfl

Whoever created us must be sadist as well. God is a sadist theory.
*Adam

high iq