Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being an ethnicel is strike one and two.

L

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
Whether you look like Aziz Asari or David Zepeda, being an ethnic, at least in America, is strike 1 and two. I'm browsing fakebook at the moment looking for blackpills, and it's surprising to me the amount of white low tier normies in high school with 8/10 stacies or beckies.

It pretty much depends on where you live. If you’re in USA/uk you’re pretty much fucked as an ethnic if you’re not extremely gl

Whether you look like Aziz Asari or David Zepeda, being an ethnic, at least in America, is strike 1 and two. I'm browsing fakebook at the moment looking for blackpills, and it's surprising to me the amount of white low tier normies in high school with 8/10 stacies or beckies.
Cope. Being ethic is strike 1, 2 AND 3.

Not only am I ethnic but I'm an the lowest of ethnics, I'm also poor, no status, no car, no social life, I've got nothing. I should just rope.

Not only am I ethnic but I'm an the lowest of ethnics, I'm also poor, no status, no car, no social life, I've got nothing. I should just rope.

One of the most depressing post i've read on this forum,i'm sorry for you bro but you said the truth.

It pretty much depends on where you live. If you’re in USA/uk you’re pretty much fucked as an ethnic if you’re not extremely gl

Yep. Especially if you live in a major metropolitan city in the west coast or east coast. White American women being the most racist of all women by far.

Even dorky 5'5 white guys can get ladies here in SF. Most Asian dudes I've seen are alone or in groups with other Asian dudes who are single.

Doesn't matter if the Asian dude is tall, good looking, has money, or status. His race is a MAJOR factor in his rejection.

Is that a quote from IncelTV?

did it ever begin

the amount of white low tier normies in high school with 8/10 stacies or beckies
Have you overdosed on :bluepill: ?
White low tier normies can only fuck sheboon landwhales by being massive betabuxxes

Have you overdosed on :bluepill: ?
White low tier normies can only fuck sheboon landwhales by being massive betabuxxes

COPE. Come to the south, and you will see how JBW theory is straight legit.

Racepill is strong

COPE. Come to the south, and you will see how JBW theory is straight legit.
I sorta know what you mean. It seems in the south at least for high schoolers white males can still do semi Alrite even if they aren’t that attractive but that’s changing and isn’t true in the rest of the country

Yep. Especially if you live in a major metropolitan city in the west coast or east coast. White American women being the most racist of all women by far.

Even dorky 5'5 white guys can get ladies here in SF. Most Asian dudes I've seen are alone or in groups with other Asian dudes who are single.

Doesn't matter if the Asian dude is tall, good looking, has money, or status. His race is a MAJOR factor in his rejection.
I used to be one of those SF ricecels. Now I moved out of that hellscape to a different one. It’s over no matter what I do primarily because of my ethnicity.

Depends what race. Indians and asians play on impossible difficulty tbh.

Why the fuck did our ethnic ancestors migrate to white countries? For more wealth? Fuck those retarded greedy pieces of shit. They set us up for failure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back