Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being an ethnic male is pure torture

Purification

Purification

Greycel
Knowing that your women are a bunch of race traitor whores that will never accept you.

There truly is no justice in this world.

If being a female is playing debugging mode, being a white man is normal, and being an ethnic man is dante must die.

The truth will set everyone free, understand and accept the blackpill. Only when you realize that everything is meaningless can you bring good to this world.

Being ethnic is alright. I just wish I was a little bit taller and less autismo.

meanwhile whites think everyone is on the same level

Man at this rate race related threads will be banned on sight. Ya'll are ruining it for the rest of us.

Being ethnic is alright. I just wish I was a little bit taller and less autismo.
I just wish I didn't have hair that is the same texture as a carpet, or a nose like this.
668a0422b9be009757226a6e5ce426b2c8e92a05816f08df117840a620f9ba97_1.jpg

It's something that a whitecel will never understand. Not only you are ugly, you race is perceive as such.
"Just go to your homeland lel"
Only North Korea has some form of protection against european beauty standards. There's literally no escape. Asia? White worshipers. Africa? White worshipers. South America? White worshipers.

"your women" you mean your sister, your mother, your aunt, nieces, etc?

If they are race traitors, then acid face them.

Yup. First I gave up on my cultures women. Then I gave up on 3D women. Japanese women I’m okay with because JAV is 10/10.

Etnics are delusional.

OUR (White) women are race traitors and subhuman-fetishists.

Etnics are delusional.

OUR (White) women are race traitors and subhuman-fetishists.
lol "YOUR" White women love ethnic cock..

This thread again ugh

Being an UGLY Ethnic is torture, ffs you will get laid if you are ethnic and attractive