Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnics severely underestimate the ethnic tax. A male model can’t get matches on dating apps.

S

Shitskin_Shitlife

Recruit
★★★★
Here is an Asian male model talking about dating while Asian. He can’t get matches despite being a literal chad for his race. White normies have a higher SMV than ethnic chads. Being ethnic=over. It’s even worse with Curries and sandniggers. The only sandniggers who do well are the white passing ones proving JBW.

View: https://youtu.be/nAo_mZMIUgg?si=XQg9AnMANNpThLua

38agypuiwll01.jpg

People like @Logic55 are in denial about this.

So based on one video, all good-looking asian guys cannot ascend? That's not true, because i see decent looking asian guys with gfs IRL and on social media.
This is normal thinking for most ethnics. They are in denial. A ethnic Chad is less desirable than a white normie. That’s how important race is. It’s the most important factor in the dating market. Ethnics chads are far less common than white chads which only puts salt in the wound.

I never saw a similar thread about this asian model before posting in the “is this already being discussed” recommendation.

This is normal thinking for most ethnics. They are in denial. A ethnic Chad is less desirable than a white normie. That’s how important race is. It’s the most important factor in the dating market. Ethnics chads are far less common than white chads which only puts salt in the wound.
I never said that ethnics have equal have SMV to whites. Whites mogg ethics but that doesnt mean ethnics have shitty lives overall. I'm strictly talking about dating, sex, and relationships not things like finding jobs, making friends, or making money.

I never said that ethnics have equal have SMV to whites. Whites mogg ethics but that doesnt mean ethnics have shitty lives overall. I'm strictly talking about dating, sex, and relationships not things like finding jobs, making friends, or making money.
You spent that entire thread arguing being ethnic was not important and now you are backpedaling. Ethnic chads are worse off than white normies BOTH sexually and socially. This is something you need to fully internalize. Your success sexually is directly connected to your success socially. It’s a socio-sexual hierarchy because the two are so close. That why curries and ugly men are bullied and excluded AND incel. It’s both. How many attractive white Chads do you know who can get girlfriends but are losers and outcasts? It doesn’t fucking exist. The same factors (looks, race, height) which cause sexual success cause you to be popular and socially successful.

You’ve adjusted to an incel shit life. You are hispanic not curry, so you have it better. Sex and relationships are the most important things in life you are missing out therefore you are living a bad life. Most people would rather be disabled with a loving girlfriend than able bodied and alone.

You spent that entire thread arguing being ethnic was not important and now you are backpedaling. Ethnic chads are worse off than white normies BOTH sexually and socially. This is something you need to fully internalize. Your success sexually is directly connected to your success socially. It’s a socio-sexual hierarchy because the two are so close. That why curries and ugly men are bullied and excluded AND incel. It’s both. How many attractive white Chads do you know who can get girlfriends but are losers and outcasts? It doesn’t fucking exist. The same factors (looks, race, height) which cause sexual success cause you to be popular and socially successful.

You’ve adjusted to an incel shit life. You are hispanic not curry, so you have it better. Sex and relationships are the most important things in life you are missing out therefore you are living a bad life. Most people would rather be disabled with a loving girlfriend than able bodied and alone.
I don't have it better than an Indian Chad.

I don't have it better than an Indian Chad.
even u said it yourself u not ugly, drop your standard a bit ull find someone tbh. or u can also rot here while not being ugly no one can force u i guess

People like @Logic55 are in denial about this.

I never saw a similar thread about this asian model before posting in the “is this already being discussed” recommendation.
White should be burn alive

It’s over for ethnic niggers like me

even u said it yourself u not ugly, drop your standard a bit ull find someone tbh. or u can also rot here while not being ugly no one can force u i guess
I don't have high standards, I have extremely low standards, you are making false assumptions about me, that's a foid trait

I don't have high standards, I have extremely low standards, you are making false assumptions about me, that's a foid trait
i remember u said u not ugly, thats by your own word, either that or im messing it up with someone else. u can tell me if u ever said it

Last edited:
i remember u said u not ugly, thats by your own word, either that or im messing it up with someone else. u can tell me even u ever said it
I'm a low tier normie, I'm below average in looks. On a looks scale, I'm like a 4/10. This is not enough to ascend in the West.

I'm a low tier normie, I'm below average in looks. On a looks scale, I'm like a 4/10. This is not enough to ascend in the West.
if u said u 4/10 i wont doubt u incel but u said u not ugly and mix white tbh, few words can change a lot of meaning

if u said u 4/10 i wont doubt u incel but u said u not ugly and mix white tbh, few words can change a lot of meaning
No, I'm 80% Native American and 20% European. Im brown, not white. I have more ethnic features.

Here is an Asian male model talking about dating while Asian. He can’t get matches despite being a literal chad for his race. White normies have a higher SMV than ethnic chads. Being ethnic=over. It’s even worse with Curries and sandniggers. The only sandniggers who do well are the white passing ones proving JBW.

View: https://youtu.be/nAo_mZMIUgg?si=XQg9AnMANNpThLua

It's because, he is Asian. Asians features are ugly. Most of the PSL Gods are white and Sand. Saffir doesn't struggle.

It probably also depends on where you are/live.
It's like this anywhere where whites and asians are forced to compete in the sexual market.

It's because, he is Asian. Asians features are ugly. Most of the PSL Gods are white and Sand. Saffir doesn't struggle.
The only sands and hispanics who do well are the white passing ones proving JBW. Ethnic looking sands are incel.

The only sands and hispanics who do well are the white passing ones proving JBW. Ethnic looking sands are incel.
Then, explain Saafir and the pirate who went vital recently? None, of them pass as white.

Then, explain Saafir and the pirate who went vital recently? None, of them pass as white.
I looked him up and he has coloured eyes and white bone structure. He looks like a white guy with 10% nigger genes mixed in.

I looked him up and he has coloured eyes and white bone structure. He looks like a white guy with 10% nigger genes mixed in.
If you're Arab like you claim, then you would know that soooo many times Arabs have coloured eyes and hair, despite, not passing as white. None, of those two look white, having coloured hair and eyes doesn't make you white.

View attachment 1160101
This guy is not white passing.
I doubt many women are thinking about him. Women would take a white male model over him. He could pass as a Mediterranean model. Do you know what the average yemeni looks like? If you did you would realize he looks nothing like almost all of his countrymen. He doesn't look like the typical yemeni arab. You guys also vastly overestimate how common these people are. In your mind 20% of yemen looks like him