Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being alone so long in front of the screen makes you a social reject

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
I attended an all day work social event, because it was our end of year team day. I managed to get through the whole year ok, because it was just pure work, I stayed away from all the social after work events all year. being forced in the situation, it look only 20 minutes of being awkward before someone said out loud, whats wrong with you, why are so you quite. Everyone was talking about how happy they are with their families, then everyone went around the table saying what is most important to them. In summary everyone pretty much said "Family is everything".

I also attend lunch with a few incel friends, one of them invited their normie friends, it took only 30 minutes before someone asked me whats wrong. I honestly don't see myself developing socially, I think I am fucked for life.

I spend all day in front of a screen because I’m a social reject, not the other way around.

yes
thanks mom, thanks for making me a failure

I spend all day in front of a screen because I’m a social reject, not the other way around.
I think it becomes a vicious cycle in itself. You are a social reject, so you stay in front of a screen, in turn, your (let's admit, already poor) social skills keep withering away, so your situation becomes even more unescapable.

I saw this post on a screen.
Then i made this reply
Also on a screen.

Screens me.

[Serious] Being a social reject makes you alone so long in front of the screen

I think it becomes a vicious cycle in itself. You are a social reject, so you stay in front of a screen, in turn, your (let's admit, already poor) social skills keep withering away, so your situation becomes even more unescapable.
I had good social skills in high school and talked to a lot of people. As my disease progressed I got uglier and uglier and people stopped wanting to talk to me or would reply with one or two word answers and then leave.

My social skills got worst and I got more anxiety over being social as people acted negatively when I tried to socialize. Now I barely even try and I still get shat on the rare times I do try to socialize.

This. Chad can spend all day in front of a screen and still get pussy handed to him.