Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being alive sucks shit.

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Nothing new. Not common but does happen. I was walking home. Got verbally abused. Got reminded of how fucked I look, asked why my eye was so shit. Its rare but I got attacked for ignoring these people. I'm fed up of having to defend myself tbh. Being ugly is a fucking world in itself. Maybe someday I'll stop having people throw theri kebabs at me, maybe someday they'll stop shouting abuse at me focused on how I look. All I want is a normal life. I just want to be human. But it cant happen. I have to bleed. Its taken mee about an hour or so to stagger back home. I'm bored of living. I end up bleeding because people attack me, abuse me. For the simple fact that I visually offend them. It gets tireing. All I wanted was a few carrots and a bottle of whiskey. But Ofc I have to be told hold retarded i supposedly look and get cut

Beyond brutal truecels have no place on this earth

Damn. Is the world really this lookist? Never really been out much in my life.

Damn. Is the world really this lookist? Never really been out much in my life.
all I wanted was some fucking vegetables. And I get abused, get shouted at about how ugly I look, I ignore it and then get a fight on my hands. Being ugly truly is a curse.

Brutal carry a knife, gun or something. You should get known in your city and people wont mess with you anymore show you are a crazy fuck ready to kill anyone if they mess.
Aha, I've nothing to say here. I'm ok, but I really am fed up of being abused due to being ugly

Thats why try to get a image for yourself in your city, randomly attack some group while drunk this is what I did first time in my city and no one tries shit with me ever.
I just wish I was a normal looking person. It gets tiring. I'm too energyless to keep getting shat on due to how I look.

What do you mean by “your eye is so shit”

how did you get blood on your hand? did they cut you with a knife?

common fight. They had a glass bottle. It hit my hand
damn i've never been in a fight because i'm a huge pussy and just run away you mog me for being alpha af :feelsrope:

damn i've never been in a fight because i'm a huge pussy and just run away you mog me for being alpha af :feelsrope:
it could have been worse I guess. It didnt kick off horribly, They left while laughing. But the glass did a bit of damage

it could have been worse I guess. It didnt kick off horribly, They left while laughing. But the glass did a bit of damage
can you elaborate on the fight like how did it start and did you swing too?

This won’t make to IT

This happening to you irritates me

can you elaborate on the fight like how did it start and did you swing too?
The usual. I was having a cigarette and didnt respond to insults. Which pissed them off I guess. Got a glass swung at me, my hand took it. It could have been worse. But they drove off after. we had a bit of a scrap though. It was no fun

fucking normies man:lasereyes:

fucking normies man:lasereyes:
literally just hopped in their car when they were losing. Absolute fucking joke. I cant fucking deal with normies anymore. Im fed up of getting abuse from them.

Nothing new. Not common but does happen. I was walking home. Got verbally abused. Got reminded of how fucked I look, asked why my eye was so shit. Its rare but I got attacked for ignoring these people. I'm fed up of having to defend myself tbh. Being ugly is a fucking world in itself. Maybe someday I'll stop having people throw theri kebabs at me, maybe someday they'll stop shouting abuse at me focused on how I look. All I want is a normal life. I just want to be human. But it cant happen. I have to bleed. Its taken mee about an hour or so to stagger back home. I'm bored of living. I end up bleeding because people attack me, abuse me. For the simple fact that I visually offend them. It gets tireing. All I wanted was a few carrots and a bottle of whiskey. But Ofc I have to be told hold retarded i supposedly look and get cut

View attachment 659265
Did you fight back? :dafuckfeels:

Brutal, it's not even surprising that some people will become aggravated just at the sight of a truecel; were there any foids? :feelsclown:

Did you fight back? :dafuckfeels:

Brutal, it's not even surprising that some people will become aggravated just at the sight of a truecel; were there any foids? :feelsclown:
I always fight back. I know how to fight. I trained for years. Though nowadays im much less proficient. I dont train anymore. Alcoholism and heroin addiction have made me weak. I'm not good anymore.

But yeah. this is something gaslighters do not understand because they dont recongise the existence of ugly guys. People who are assholes, of which are in abundance in the human race, love to fuck with ugly weird looking guys. Its socially acceptable to assault us.

View attachment 659265
1. Where the fuck do you live, this doesn't even sound real, this sounds like some shit straight out of a disney movie.

2. I'm confused, if this happens all the time:
Why haven't you involved the police yet?

Better yet, why haven't you sued anybody and made yourself rich? (I'm sure some rich fuck has abused you by now).

You are a walking lottery ticket.

Strap a hidden body camera on, go out for a walk and get abused, collect the evidence over multiple instances. Then sue the individuals. Back up the evidence on online storage accounts (mega.nz gives you 50GB free storage with just your email for signup of a free account). Memorize the password, do not write it down.

Back up the videos on an external storage device too, wrap it in multiple layers of plastic, then put it in a ziplock bag, and then bury it somewhere close you can retrieve it. This is in case your alleged abusers try to torture you for your password to get access to the account to get the evidence, this is incase you are retarded enough to tell them you have video evidence lol, at this point your story sounds so ludicrous that I'm trying to account for everything.

I fucking wish I had a bunch of people trying to fuck with me like this (if they are regular civilians and not well connected criminals).

It's easy money, how have you not thought of this yet?

You see this is why I think your story is fake, there's no fucking way you haven't thought of reporting these people to the police or suing these fuckers to get rich and move out of that shitty community.

Your story just sounds fake to me, I can't believe this shit. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to come up with the plan I just did.

Use the black pill to your advantage. People hate and attack you because you are ugly, GOOD, laws still fucking exist right?, people can still be sued for money right?

This is of course assuming anything you've said so far actually happened (which I highly doubt).

This is in case your alleged abusers try to torture you
I don't exactly think he's being assaulted by CIA agents and cartel members, to be honest, from what I got from his post it seems to just be random people. :feelskek:

1. Where the fuck do you live, this doesn't even sound real, this sounds like some shit straight out of a disney movie.

Better yet, why haven't you sued anybody and made yourself rich? (I'm sure some rich fuck has abused you by now).

Strap a hidden body camera on, go out for a walk and get abused, collect the evidence over multiple instances. Then sue the individuals. Back up the evidence on online storage accounts (mega.nz gives you 50GB free storage with just your email for signup of a free account). Memorize the password, do not write it down.

Back up the videos on an external storage device too, wrap it in multiple layers of plastic, then put it in a ziplock bag, and then bury it somewhere close you can retrieve it. This is in case your alleged abusers try to torture you for your password to get access to the account to get the evidence, this is incase you are retarded enough to tell them you have video evidence lol, at this point your story sounds so ludicrous that I'm trying to account for everything.

I fucking wish I had a bunch of people trying to fuck with me like this (if they are regular civilians and not well connected criminals).

You see this is why I think your story is fake, there's no fucking way you haven't thought of reporting these people to the police or suing these fuckers to get rich and move out of that shitty community.

Your story just sounds fake to me, I can't believe this shit. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to come up with the plan I just did.

Use the black pill to your advantage. People hate and attack you because you are ugly, GOOD, laws still fucking exist right?, people can still be sued for money right?

This is of course assuming anything you've said so far actually happened (which I highly doubt).
Just kill yourself already you dumb braindead no one cares, you and your shit essays can get fucked dumb braindead fucking faggot just die already stupid cringy piece of shit

I don't exactly think he's being assaulted by CIA agents and cartel members, to be honest, from what I got from his post it seems to just be random people. :feelskek:
Random people don't collective beat a guy till he's bloody and not expect the police to come after them or get some kind of legal ramification. His story already sounds ridiculous and fake as fuck so I'm just accounting for any factor.

If it's normal for these people to beat him up, I don't think it's too much of a stretch to assume they'll be brazen enough to break into his house an interrogate him. These alleged abusers clearly have no fear of law and order.

Just kill yourself already you dumb braindead no one cares, you and your shit essays can get fucked dumb braindead fucking faggot just die already stupid cringy piece of shit
Brutal, you will soon postmog me. :feelswhat:

Can you screenshot what I said to cuckpilpress and send it to him on here

1. UK, violence happens from time to time. UK people arent all tea and horses

2.I dont get along with the police. What are they going to do? Help me? I doubt it.

sueing people isnt a thing in the UK like it is in the US. If it was id be rich and so would most people here.

as for a camera. I have actually considered doing this tbh. there are some videos that exist of ugly dudes walking through places and getting shitty responses for doing nothing, but I wonder if I would be able to showcase that better. but I'd rather not get recognised. because I only usually go to the shop. I dont go far anymore. I know the reactions I get, theres no need for me to travel anymore.

understand that self defence is essentially illegal in the UK anyway. Police here are useless, people make full careers out of theft because all they give you is a crime reference number and never follow it up. Shit country tbh.

just random cunts drunk on a weekend. Wrong place at the wrong time

Can you screenshot what I said to cuckpilpress and send it to him on here
I'm sure @BlkPillPres gets the gist of whatever you said, considering you're already ignored by him. :feelsjuice:

BPP does sometimes highlight stuff in a way that needs to be said though. We understand it sure. Most people dont.

I'm sure @BlkPillPres gets the gist of whatever you said, considering you're already ignored by him. :feelsjuice:
That’s why I want to have it screenshotted and sent to him bro

Random people don't collective beat a guy till he's bloody and not expect the police to come after them or get some kind of legal ramification. His story already sounds ridiculous and fake as fuck so I'm just accounting for any factor.

If it's normal for these people to beat him up, I don't think it's too much of a stretch to assume they'll be brazen enough to break into his house an interrogate him. These alleged abusers clearly have no fear of law and order.
I wasnt beaten till I was bloody though. I got injured. That happens.