Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being alive sucks shit.

damn bro that's fucked up, I woulda gone ham, hope you beat the shit outta them (in video game)

He’s a dumb braindead faggot
you dont have to agree with him on everythijg. and sure he pisses people off. But you have to admit, even if its water. A lot of his content is true. Normies should be forced to see some of his videos ngl

damn bro that's fucked up, I woulda gone ham, hope you beat the shit outta them (in video game)
I'm here, its all good. But im pissed off about it nonetheless. I literally just go to buy some food on a weekend and get abused. Fuck this life

you dont have to agree with him on everythijg. and sure he pisses people off. But you have to admit, even if its water. A lot of his content is true. Normies should be forced to see some of his videos ngl
He’s the most ignored user on here jfl, some it’s good yeah

Im sorry brocel, enjoy the whiskey. This existence is awful and full of misery.

He’s the most ignored user on here jfl
hes also got the most ignores too. Nothing new. No one will agree with anyone on everything. His video about entitlement is a fucking golden tier video though. I recommend it

Im sorry brocel, enjoy the whiskey. This existence is awful and full of misery.
I'll just get wasted to the point I dont remember much I guess. I'm not really bothered about the assualt, more so just the reason for it. I'm fucking tired of getting shit from people irl for being ugly. and then i go online and get gaslighted by people saying "oh no one would ever hate you because ur ugly".... Fuck right off

hes also got the most ignores too. Nothing new. No one will agree with anyone on everything. His video about entitlement is a fucking golden tier video though. I recommend it
He has some good content yeah, shame he’s such a pirck

I'm here, its all good. But im pissed off about it nonetheless. I literally just go to buy some food on a weekend and get abused. Fuck this life
Did they roll on you and get away untouched? That would make me wanna go ER in minecraft of course.

I could tell from the OP that he is in UK. At least not American. If he was American he would have taken advantage of our second amendment by now and had proper protection.

Did they roll on you and get away untouched? That would make me wanna go ER in minecraft of course.
jfl no far from untouched. But I guess it could have been worse. It's not so much the situation itself that annoys me. Its the fact that, while rare, its still common enough for me to get abused due to how I look. And then cunts on the internet will tell me that its impossible for people to judge you because youre ugly... Yet from time to time, drunk weekend assholes especially take great pleasure in fucking with me simply because they think I look funny

I could tell from the OP that he is in UK. At least not American. If he was American he would have taken advantage of our second amendment by now and had proper protection.
The UK fucking sucks tbh. Self defence here is borderline illegal.

I wasnt beaten till I was bloody though. I got injured. That happens.
Stop trying to downplay it now. There is no "That happens" for someone getting in fights on multiple occasions just for going outside of their house. Now you are trying to back peddle because it's obvious how fake your story is.

Once again:
1. Why haven't you involved the police?
2. Why haven't you sued anyone yet for money and collected evidence if this is so common?

You just sound like a larp, none of this sounds real, and the fact that I'm the only person in this thread that's pointed it out shows how retarded the userbase on this forum is.

sueing people isnt a thing in the UK like it is in the US. If it was id be rich and so would most people here.
Sorry, I call bullshit. Your response is as retarded as saying "people going to jail for beating guys up randomly isn't a thing in the UK like it is in the US". You are really just making shit up at this point. You are making the UK sound like some kind of lawless shithole like Liberia.

How to claim compensation for assault in the UK​

At Accident Claims UK we can help you claim compensation for assault and any injuries or suffering you have endured as a result. We also help with claims for the costs of medical treatment. Not all wounds are physical. You can also claim for psychological injuries too. Our expert team have seen a range of assault compensation pay-outs and seen the positive results of receiving financial remuneration as well as the closure of the traumatic event.

If you are considering filing an assault personal injury claim then call our team today on 0800 073 8801 to speak to a member of our dedicated staff for free legal advice. If you would like your questions answered about criminal injuries compensation; how long does it take and how much compensation will I get for an assault claim, for example, then read on as this comprehensive guide has all the information you need to know.

How Can I Receive Compensation For Being Attacked?​

While you may be looking at pressing charges for assault in the UK, it’s important to note that the faulting party does not need to be convicted of a crime in order for you to claim. As previously mentioned, however, there are certain criteria that you must adhere to so you can make an assault claim through the CICA. This includes reporting the incident to the police and beginning the claim within two years (however, there are exceptions to this).

Evidence is very important when making any claim. Examples of evidence you could use include:
  • Footage of the incident. In some cases, you may be able to request CCTV footage.
  • Photographs of your injury.
  • Witness statements. You can take the contact details of any witnesses and a solicitor could take a statement at a later date.
  • Medical reports. A doctor will assess your injuries when treating you and this can be used as medical evidence.
  • Notes from your therapist, if you’re suffering from psychological trauma as a result of the incident. With your permission, this can be submitted as evidence to show that you’re suffering from such injuries as depression, PTSD and anxiety.

understand that self defence is essentially illegal in the UK anyway. Police here are useless, people make full careers out of theft because all they give you is a crime reference number and never follow it up. Shit country tbh.
Sure bro, it's the fucking wild wild west over there, you can't even sue people despite everything online saying you can, especially for assault (which is criminal).

jfl no far from untouched. But I guess it could have been worse. It's not so much the situation itself that annoys me. Its the fact that, while rare, its still common enough for me to get abused due to how I look. And then cunts on the internet will tell me that its impossible for people to judge you because youre ugly... Yet from time to time, drunk weekend assholes especially take great pleasure in fucking with me simply because they think I look funny
Spill the details on what happened man, Im ugly and short af and never got this treatment. At least you hurt them back.

I'm sure @BlkPillPres gets the gist of whatever you said, considering you're already ignored by him. :feelsjuice:
Dude do you actually believe this thread?

The only way anything in this thread is true is if @The Enforcer is a coward that LET'S people beat him up and CHOOSES to do nothing about it.

Because the laws in the UK definitely allow him to get the police involved and sue these individuals, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S A COMMON OCCURRENCE.

If he admits that it's HIM DOING IT TO HIMSELF, and it's HE'S CHOOSING TO LET HIMSELF GET CONTINUOUSLY ABUSED, i'll drop the entire argument.

But so long as he's speaking like "it's out of his hands" I'm going to call bullshit, because he can literally end this shit in a week. There are lawyers who would be drooling at the mouth for a case like this because they'll win him a huge settlement and get a good payout for their services.

This entire thread is nonsense.

Stop trying to downplay it now. There is no "That happens" for someone getting in fights on multiple occasions just for going outside of their house. Now you are trying to back peddle because it's obvious how fake your story is.
Pretty sure if I FOI's any stats we would find a good amount of assaults with little to no motive. Its the weekend. Shit happens. People are assholes. Some places are worse than others. Luck you if you're not around such a place.

as for the police. I dont like them. I dont involve them in anything. Plus I know they wouldnt do shit anyway. It's a common complaint in the UK. They give you a crime reference number, and never follow up. Your claim going unsolved unless you solve it. As for me, I dont involve police. Me and them wont get along. I'm a heroin addict. Why in the fuck would invite them round my house??

If you think people can easily just get money for an asswhooping in the UK then youre mistaken. This is my first time hearing about that, and likely anyone elses.

Spill the details on what happened man, Im ugly and short af and never got this treatment. At least you hurt them back.
I went to go get some carrots. Tbh I just had a meal in mind. And then I get some choice words about my face. Ignored it, and then get further abuse for ignoring and walking on. Get a glass swiped at me. Wrong place wrong time I guess

The only way anything in this thread is true is if @The Enforcer is a coward that LET'S people beat him up and CHOOSES to do nothing about it.

Because the laws in the UK definitely allow him to get the police involved and sue these individuals, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S A COMMON OCCURRENCE.

If he admits that it's HIM DOING IT TO HIMSELF, and it's HE'S CHOOSING TO LET HIMSELF GET CONTINUOUSLY ABUSED, i'll drop the entire argument.

But so long as he's speaking like "it's out of his hands" I'm going to call bullshit, because he can literally end this shit in a week. There are lawyers who would be drooling at the mouth for a case like this because they'll win him a huge settlement and get a good payout for their services.

This entire thread is nonsense.
The issue is with you here is the amount of assumptions you make, based on a situation you know next to nothing about. You're thinking about it from some sort of linear, lawful POV. As if theres a solid path for every such situation to go down. Which is not the case for most people.

Pretty sure if I FOI's any stats we would find a good amount of assaults with little to no motive. Its the weekend. Shit happens. People are assholes. Some places are worse than others. Luck you if you're not around such a place.
Once again, if you are living in some shithole filled with criminals say that, but don't make it sound like you are among everyday regular civilians who just decide to beat you up when they see you, and they expect no legal consequences lol.

If you think people can easily just get money for an asswhooping in the UK then youre mistaken.
Yes you can, the only question is if they have the money, and even if they didn't you could get them sent to jail.

As if theres a solid path for every such situation to go down. Which is not the case for most people.
There's a solid path if you are dealing with regular civilians and not criminals that are connected to gangs, etc. So I call bullshit.

By your logic you could just go around beating people up and have no fear of imprisonment then, right?.

I'm a heroin addict. Why in the fuck would invite them round my house??
@PLA1092
AND NOW WE FINALLY GET DOWN TO THE CORE OF THE ISSUE!

@The Enforcer
YOU YOURSELF ARE A CRIMINAL SO YOU ARE AFRAID TO INVOLVE THE POLICE OR UTILIZE THE LEGAL SYSTEM (ASSUMING THIS ISN'T JUST MORE MADE UP SHIT).

STOP FUCKING EXAGGERATING AND MAKING IT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE JUST SOME REGULAR UGLY GUY AND YOU'RE BEING ABUSED MERELY FOR BEING UGLY.

YOU ARE DRUGFAG THAT PROBABLY GOES AROUND BAD AREAS WITH CRIMINAL PEOPLE, SO THIS IS THE SHIT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH, AND BECAUSE YOU ARE A DRUGFAG YOU CAN'T USE THE LAW AND POLICE TO PROTECT YOURSELF.

IF YOU HAD JUST BEEN HONEST FROM THE START INSTEAD OF LYING BY OMISSION AND TRYING TO PAINT YOURSELF TO BE SOME KIND OF MARTYRED SAINT, WE COULD HAVE SKIPPED THIS BACK AND FORTH.

I was talking about what @Mellatt said; he asked me to forward his cacophony of insults towards you to you since he's presumably on your ignore list. :feelsjuice:

Fuck you faggot bitch. Not everybody on this forum is a tin foil hat paranoid conspiracy theorist that questions everything at face value.
He already admitted to being a heroin addict (could be a lie too), that alone now changes the entire story and paints a more accurate picture of the kind of environment he lives in, the kind of places he frequents that would even lead to events like he described, and exactly why he doesn't involve the police or utilize the legal system.

It's not "tin foil" or "conspiracy". It's called having a brain and instantly realizing that a story sounds ridiculous as the events sound unlikely and contrived.

I was talking about what @Mellatt said; he asked me to forward his cacophony of insults towards you to you since he's presumably on your ignore list. :feelsjuice:
I knew what you were talking about, I was just asking if you believed this thread.

Either way his last response paints a more accurate picture (as I pointed out here):
He already admitted to being a heroin addict (could be a lie too), that alone now changes the entire story and paints a more accurate picture of the kind of environment he lives in, the kind of places he frequents that would even lead to events like he described, and exactly why he doesn't involve the police or utilize the legal system.

It's not "tin foil" or "conspiracy". It's called having a brain and instantly realizing that a story sounds ridiculous as the events sound unlikely and contrived.

That whole heroin addict shit could be a lie too, but his story makes a lot more sense now than it did before, because it makes no sense that a regular person wouldn't have involved the police or the legal system yet.

Last edited:
Once again, if you are living in some shithole filled with criminals say that, but don't make it sound like you are among everyday regular civilians who just decide to beat you up when they see you, and they expect no legal consequences lol
Where did I claim that it was some everyday occurrence? I do stress, this is rare, but it does happen from time to time. Especially on the weekend when assholes are drunk. Wrong place, wrong time. But the insults are telling.You're free to review the image, those are small, glass cuts. Thankfully not major. But they are what they are. If youre suggesting I just somehow decided to glass my own hand to make a thread, thats cope tbh.

As for getting money in the UK from people getting an asswhooping. I've never heard of such a case in my 32 years of life. Growing up in a very violent area back in my old city, I should have met countless millionaires from lawsuits then yes? Never met a single one who ever got a penny from a court.

As for the people, I dont know who they are, ive never met them, but yes in some cases in the UK you likely arent going to get any trouble for just harming some random person. Its a common complaint in the UK and why so many people make careers out of theft etc. They often will give you a reference number. But if you dont do the job yourself, they wont help.

Your issue of analysis here is that you're trying to evaluate this situation as if it has to follow some rules. Which is not the case. It was a stupid situation. There was no predicting nor accounting for it.

IF YOU HAD JUST BEEN HONEST FROM THE START INSTEAD OF LYING BY OMISSION AND TRYING TO PAINT YOURSELF TO BE SOME KIND OF MARTYRED SAINT, WE COULD HAVE SKIPPED THIS BACK AND FORTH.
Point me to where I tried to paint myself as some god tier person who never did any wrong. I'm simply expressing my annoyance at the situation that happened tonight. I am allowed to be annoyed at being assaulted

Fuck you faggot bitch. Not everybody on this forum is a tin foil hat paranoid conspiracy theorist that questions everything at face value.
Based, this fag needs to realise he’s not the protagonist of some anime

The irony here is, you may not recognise me, but you do know me.

I knew what you were talking about, I was just asking if you believed this thread.

Either way his last response paints a more accurate picture (as I pointed out here):

That whole heroin addict shit could be a lie too, but his story makes a lot more sense now than it did before, because it makes no sense that a regular person wouldn't have involved the police or the legal system yet.
I doubt he's LARPing about being assaulted, at the very least, considering the other problems in his life he could've made a thread about for some replies if he really wanted to. :feelshehe:

Your issue of analysis here is that you're trying to evaluate this situation as if it has to follow some rules. Which is not the case. It was a stupid situation. There was no predicting nor accounting for it.
ARE YOU NOT A HEROIN ADDICT?

Sounds like there are some rules that could be followed that would have allowed you to involve the police and the legal system lol.

Are you even listening to yourself. You just said you won't involve the police because you are a heroin addict.

That paints a completely different picture than what your initial post does, which makes it sound like you are just some regular ugly guy who gets beat up by random people for being ugly.

With that one detail (you being a heroin addict) explains exactly what kind of life you live, what kind of places you frequent which could lead to these attacks, and why you haven't involved the police or the legal system.

Your plight is completely self caused.

YOUR PROBLEM ISN'T THAT YOU'RE UGLY.

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE A HEROIN ADDICT SO YOU CAN'T "FOLLOW SOME RULES" TO GET THE OUTCOME YOU WANT.

IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU CAN'T INVOLVE THE POLICE, STOP BEING A DRUGFAG.

I doubt he's LARPing about being assaulted, at the very least, considering the other problems in his life he could've made a thread about for some replies if he really wanted to. :feelshehe:
Its just a shit thing that happened that I felt the need to vent a bit about. Those are glass cuts, its the weekend, wrong place, wrong time. It happens. albeit rare. But to doubt it through rarity alone is cope

tbh at this point hes grasping at staws
So you're lying about being a heroin addict then?

If not what straws am I grasping at?

After that detail my argument is no longer that you are necessarily lying, my argument is that there is a clear path to rectify this issue that you could have followed HAD YOU NOT BEEN AN ADDICT WORRIED ABOUT THE POLICE.

The problem is. You are assuming the other problems he's mentioned even happened, and then using those alleged problems as "a body of evidence" to trust his most recent claim.

Unless you've met him in person and actually know him, you can never know he's telling the truth, one can only assume (that goes for anyone on this forum, even me).

Aha, I've nothing to say here. I'm ok, but I really am fed up of being abused due to being ugly
I have to agree with @God here, Arming up is the first thing I would do in a situation like this. If Ignorant degenerates want to fuck with you, you gotta learn to defend yourself.

Sounds like there are some rules that could be followed that would have allowed you to involve the police and the legal system lol.

Are you even listening to yourself. You just said you won't involve the police because you are a heroin addict.

That paints a completely different picture than what your initial post does, which makes it sound like you are just some regular ugly guy who gets beat up by random people for being ugly.

With that one detail (you being a heroin addict) explains exactly what kind of life you live, what kind of places you frequent which could lead to these attacks, and why you haven't involved the police or the legal system.

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE A HEROIN ADDICT SO YOU CAN'T "FOLLOW SOME RULES" TO GET THE OUTCOME YOU WANT.

heroin addiction doesnt prevent me from buying carrots jfl. Would it make sense for me to invite the police round my house, when i've needles just sat on my counter? Tbh id rather not deal with them. It's a common attitude for people in certain areas. You deal with your own shit.

It may be my own fault for not calling them, but I choose not too. You can call me a "drugfag" all you want. it really makes no difference. I wont benefit either way. I had a shit night, I decided to talk about it. I needed to get it off my chest. Its the focal point of my night and it was shit. Being an addict doesnt matter. Situations still happen and theyre no less shit because of it

I have to agree with @God here, Arming up is the first thing I would do in a situation like this. If Ignorant degenerates want to fuck with you, you gotta learn to defend yourself.
No chance, not beyond reason anyway. This country is weird about self defence.

Why are you spending so much energy on a story that is likely a larp

In the first few lines , it didn’t sound realistic at all

I’ve had my share of dealing with street assault when I was a teenager , it was always two reason :

- they want to rob you
-they want to kill time and mess with someone they don’t think will fight back

Nobody assault someone because of ugliness lmao

Nobody "knows" anybody here unless they met in person.
No jfl. You know me, just on a different account. You ignored me previously and I dont blame you because I was a bit of an idiot a few years back. But you have spoke to me plenty of times

The problem is. You are assuming the other problems he's mentioned even happened, and then using those alleged problems as "a body of evidence" to trust his most recent claim.

Unless you've met him in person and actually know him, you can never know he's telling the truth, one can only assume (that goes for anyone on this forum, even me).
There's always a level of doubt when you're on an Internet forum that's impossible to get around in most cases, but seeing as he's posted these pictures of his alcoholism and all that, and the fact that he's obviously not new, I'm inclined to believe him. :smonk:

No jfl. You know me, just on a different account. You ignored me previously and I dont blame you because I was a bit of an idiot a few years back. But you have spoke to me plenty of times
He ignored you, big surprise there kek

I was a bit of an idiot a few years back. But you have
>Heroin addict
>Let's himself get beat up because he's afraid to involve the police because he won't stop using drugs

What do you mean by "a few years back"?, I don't think anything has changed yet if this is your life.

Why are you spending so much energy on a story that is likely a larp
1. Somebody (at least one person) has to point out how stupid this all sounds, or else this forum will degrade into mindless retards who can't think for themselves even more quickly. There has to be some example of critical thinking skills.

2. He's a mod, how in the fuck can we have a larp mod, somebody has to at least point this shit out.

There's always a level of doubt when you're on an Internet forum that's impossible to get around in most cases, but seeing as he's posted these pictures of his alcoholism and all that, and the fact that he's obviously not new, I'm inclined to believe him. :smonk:
people mistake rarity for impossibility

I'm more likely to believe he's going out while high on heroin and making people around him uncomfortable and annoying them (without even realizing it, because he's doing shit while high), and that's why they are just beating him. Because he's just another "local addict" that everyone knows about and they hate his existence because he "makes the neighborhood look bad" lol.

I'd believe that over "they are ONLY beating me up because I'm ugly, there's no other possible reason why".

Last edited:
>Heroin addict
>Let's himself get beat up because he's afraid to involve the police because he won't stop using drugs
Where did I say I just stood there and took it? Jfl, it was a shitty situation yes. Am I going to call the police? No. Would they do anything about it if I did? No... They are useless.

as for what I mean by a few years ago. I mean exactly that. I was just on a different account.

I'm more likely to believe he's going out while high on heroin and making people around him uncomfortable and annoying them (without even realizing it, because he's doing shit while high), and that's why they are just beating him because he's just another "local addict" that everyone knows about and they hate his existence because he "makes the neighborhood look bad" lol.

I'd believe that over "they are ONLY beating me up because I'm ugly, there's no other possible reason why".
So I go out to buy some carrots. Unaware of anyone else and im somehow inviting trouble jfl. Their insults are directed specifically towards my looks. My face, eyes specifically. What else would these guys who i'd never met before have a reason to bother me for? Aside from the fact they were clearly a pair of violent drunk assholes and I was just there at the wrong time. Easy target.

Where did I say I just stood there and took it? Jfl, it was a shitty situation yes. Am I going to call the police? No. Would they do anything about it if I did? No... They are useless.

as for what I mean by a few years ago. I mean exactly that. I was just on a different account.
What’s your race ? Are you a whitecel?