Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being alive sucks shit.

Where did I say I just stood there and took it?
When I say "let's himself get beat up", I don't mean standing there and taking it, I mean letting it happen over and over again and never involving the police or the legal system.

Did you forget what you said at the start?
Its rare but I got attacked for ignoring these people. I'm fed up of having to defend myself tbh. Being ugly is a fucking world in itself.
You said it's "rare" but you are tried of "having to defend yourself". Your wording indicates things like this have happened multiple times (even though it's rare).
Maybe someday I'll stop having people throw theri kebabs at me, maybe someday they'll stop shouting abuse at me focused on how I look.
Another example from your first post. You make it sound like it's something that has happened multiple times.

After your heroin addict admission I'm starting to believe what I said here is why you are really being treated like shit:
I'm more likely to believe he's going out while high on heroin and making people around him uncomfortable and annoying them (without even realizing it, because he's doing shit while high), and that's why they are just beating him. Because he's just another "local addict" that everyone knows about and they hate his existence because he "makes the neighborhood look bad" lol.

I'd believe that over "they are ONLY beating me up because I'm ugly, there's no other possible reason why".

Last edited:
What’s your race ? Are you a whitecel?
Most likely a mix, Adoptions in my family so I really dont know. I go dark when I get sun, and i've had my fair share of racial slurs directed at me when I was younger. Nowadays I probably pass as white because I get no sun, sit inside and just get wasted all day. I'm pasty as fuck now

When I say "let's himself get beat up", I don't mean standing there and taking it, I mean letting it happen over and over again and never involving the police or the legal system.
Out of my control. Just a shit day, shit situation, I have to accept it. I choose to vent a little about it here.
You said it's "rare" but you are tried of "having to defend yourself". Your wording indicates things like this have happened multiple times (even though it's rare).
You are correct, it is rare. To act like this is a common thing would be utterly stupid. But it doesnt mean it doesnt ever happen. I'm 32. I've encountered plenty of situations where shitty people act shitty. It has happened many times. I know I dont live in the best of places and that doesnt really help sure, but regardless. It happens sometimes. Rare, but not impossible.

As far as addiction goes im quite functional. However, the idea that addiction is the cause of inceldom and not a symptom of it is a normie argument. Do not make the mistake of treating symptoms as causes. My life was exactly the same before I chose a substance to make life tolerable. You atleast should be smarter than that, to give narrative to a normie argument. I thought better of you than that tbh.

Going out on my incel walk now, hopefully someone will throws a kebabs at me I'm hungry:feelsahh:

I hope you defended yourself.

Holy fuck what kind of piece of shit does this
I swear man if we in forum lived close we woiuld beat up any normie

You should methamphetamine or cocainemaxx bro. Then you truly wouldn't give a shit when these punks try to fuck with you. Wield a knife and try to take a few out. Better dying knowing you washed some scum off the street, however little. Opiates just make you feel normal right if you have a tolerance?

this is why i never leave the house and when i do i have a 4 inch blade hunting flip knife with me

You should methamphetamine or cocainemaxx bro. Then you truly wouldn't give a shit when these punks try to fuck with you. Wield a knife and try to take a few out. Better dying knowing you washed some scum off the street, however little. Opiates just make you feel normal right if you have a tolerance?
Meth isnt really a thing here which sucks because methmogs. I take cocaine a few times a week though

Did you beat their asses?

jeez, people fight about who is right and is beating op down for... what? To just feel "right"? Holy shiite, aint people here supposed to actually help each other

jeez, people fight about who is right and is beating op down for... what? To just feel "right"? Holy shiite, aint people here supposed to actually help each other
people do support for the most part. A couple disagreements isnt a big deal to me

people do support for the most part. A couple disagreements isnt a big deal to me
Interesting person you are... yes, actually we dont need to think much about arguments on the internet

Interesting person you are... yes, actually we dont need to think much about arguments on the internet
How come? And yeah they're not too big a deal to me. I've a lot worse things in life to worry about. Although I dont mind a good argument sometimes just to kill time jfl

How come? And yeah they're not too big a deal to me. I've a lot worse things in life to worry about. Although I dont mind a good argument sometimes just to kill time jfl
I saw many guys, who start to hate their "opponent" shortly after start of their argument, and that hate for so-called opponent is limitless, they will dislike opponent even when he will apologize - you dont do that, quite rare in my book

Good luck, englishman, hope you will not get in a dumb skirmish like that again

I saw many guys, who start to hate their "opponent" shortly after start of their argument, and that hate for so-called opponent is limitless, they will dislike opponent even when he will apologize - you dont do that, quite rare in my book

Good luck, englishman, hope you will not get in a dumb skirmish like that again
I just dont have the energy for it I guess. Plus its just childish. There are worse things people can do to me than disagree with me jfl. I guess also, a lot like when arguing with bluepillers on the topic of inceldom. Theres no point getting overly irate. No amount of their words will make them any less wrong.

I imagine it'll probably happen again someday. It doesnt happen often but drunkards especially in certain areas at certain times are more than happy to see me as a walking target

No surprise, the police won't do shit either unless you're seriously hurt or dead. It becomes more of a depressing shithole of a country every year.
true tbh, You've more chance of getting away with it as the victim jfl. Self defense is borderline illegal here.

This won’t make to IT

This happening to you irritates me
Irony btw. It did sort of make it too IT. But just about every member ignored it because the OP was asking if I was alright jfl. Just shows that the sub does not care. They are actually overjoyed when ugly males face unwarranted violence and misfortune.