Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a ricecel must be hard

The Purifier

The Purifier

Recruit
★★
Today i saw an average white guy, average height, average face for whites (literally transhuman settings for ricecels), around mid 20s walking with a young 9/10 asian femoid.

Being a ricecel in Western countries must be pure ultimate suicide fuel: seeing every single of femoid rices getting plowed by normies and chads over and over, seeing them walking after whites like little puppies.

Curries at least can get an arranged marriage but the only escape for rices is either getting tons of money and grab Chad's leftovers aka late 20s roasties looking for beta bux or flying back to Asia leaving their families and friends forever.

being a ricecel in asia will soon be sui material. within a couple decades it will be over saturated with cumskin ex pats

It's much worse if it's a nerdy white soyboy beta manlet looking fucker. And believe me I have seen it with my own two eyes.

It truly is over for you guys. Ricewhores don't even want me although I mog everyone in the room in so many ways.

It's much worse if it's a nerdy white soyboy beta manlet looking fucker. And believe me I have seen it with my own two eyes.

It truly is over for you guys. Ricewhores don't even want me although I mog everyone in the room in so many ways.
Truth. Ricecel= Life: Prepare to Die Edition

Everything that ends with -cel is hard.

For whitecels to imagine how it is. Imagine being in a nation where 90%+ are Chads.

It's very bad but being Indian in the West is worse imho.

Cope. Go to Poland and you'll easily get laid.

Today i saw an average white guy, average height, average face for whites (literally transhuman settings for ricecels), around mid 20s walking with a young 9/10 asian femoid.
Judging by this logic below average face/height whitey could get 7/10 asian, and even manlet with average face/average height ugly face could go with 6-5/10 asian. Tha't hell of a lifefuel for whiteys, but i refuse to believe it.

being a ricecel in asia will soon be sui material. within a couple decades it will be over saturated with cumskin ex pats
Too bad asia has stupid gun control laws

It's fucked for whitecels too.seeing all members of your race slay but you is soul shattering,
Knowing you are the bottom of your race and there's no hope other than jbw in Asia (better fucking be true,if I moneymaxx and get off that plain and don't have my cawk straddled by 1000noodlewhores I'm roping on the spot)

Being a ricecel in Western countries must be pure ultimate suicide fuel: seeing every single of femoid rices getting plowed by normies and chads over and over, seeing them walking after whites like little puppies.

Curries at least can get an arranged marriage but the only escape for rices is either getting tons of money and grab Chad's leftovers aka late 20s roasties looking for beta bux or flying back to Asia leaving their families and friends forever.
From my experience as a white guy I’ve also become invisible to asian women, even filipinas.