Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Being a milonare neet sounds so good

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
Living somewhere quiet by ur own, gaming and surfing the net as much as u want, drink and get high daily, u can even keep a gun to when u rot too much and risk becomming seriously ill

That would be awesome and i can get a hair transplant if i want to cope better.

How to be a millionaire neet ? Should i run selling-your-soul-to-satan game ?

I'd take Stacies on my yacht and have champagne and caviar all day long and perpetual sex.

Well you're Jewish so your parents have loads of money.

So you'd be a suger daddy cuck ?
Better to get my dick wet than be an incel. Inb4 degenerate I own it. Idgaf about your religious morals.

Better to get my dick wet than be an incel. Inb4 degenerate I own it. Idgaf about your religious morals.
A prostitute ? At least they wouldn't take a large portion of your money.

A prostitute ? At least the wouldn't take a large portion of your money.
Lol as if prostitutes weren't a more promiscuous version of sugarbabies. At least sugarbabies give you gfe and have less, longer lasting encounters.

Lol as if prostitutes weren't a more promiscuous version of sugarbabies. At least sugarbabies give you gfe and have less, longer lasting encounters.
They would take thousands and thousands of dollars of your money without you noticing because you'd seduced and manipulated like a cuck.

Just buy a horse and fuck it.

Moneymaxxing is legit idd

They would take thousands and thousands of dollars of your money without you noticing because you'd seduced and manipulated like a cuck.

Just buy a horse and fuck it.
No I wouldn't because I'm not a naive blue pilled cuck. I'd take what I can until I hop onto the next Stacy. We were talking about billionaire power here, not the betabux dream of a hopeless romantic bank clerk.

I'd rather be a billionaire neet

I would love to be a rich neet

I think a user here is a millionaire neet.

it was blackpill_incel

I had a friend in my WoW guild who said he never went to college and has millions in crypto(July 2017) he showed us his PayPal/ bank account and we were all like wtf.

He got to play WoW 16 hrs a day why we rotted at school/work

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back