Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a manlet doesn't matter if you're under the age of 16

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Growing up, I've seen plenty of guys who were short ascend. Height doesn't really matter when you're a young kid, unless you're legit midget tier. All you had to have was a somewhat decent face, low inhibition to hang with the popular kids and a pierced ear.

There are 14 year olds who worry about being manlets because they are 5’7 JFL

Kids should not have relationship s

In fairness if you're under 16 there's a larger chance you're heightmogged by femoids your age, they grow at an earlier age, so height is less of a factor.

Stopped growing at 13

Todays kids heightmog me all the time. I was walking my dog today outside the local school and kids tha couldn't have been older than 12 mogged me.

It matters to an extent. If you're 16 you're likely watching every male around you grow and develop, and if you're not following the development and you haven't grown since you were 13/14 it does hurt. And if you never grow afterwards it's over

I'm 6'0 and getting height mogged by 15yo Chads..

I'm 16, stopped growing and 5'2. It does matter believe me if I wasn't a manlet I would be fucking some foids right now.