Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a highinhib paranoid misophonic autistic tourretes mentalcel sucks

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
There's so many ways NTs can fuck with me and eliminate me from contention if I try at anything. I have anger issues and everytime I go out I feel the cops will come get me if I chimpout because I'm "threatening". I have been called retarded dozens if not hundreds of times both online and in person. Yet hallelujah some tumor in my pituitary gland probably made me a freak and everyone blasts for it and warns me for bragging. I want to see an endocrinologist but too poor. NTs ruined all my attempts to moneymaxx via programming.

Coming soon to a city near you. An easily identifiable sasquatch hobo who can program C++ and yells in berzerker rage at anything that triggers him. Just be institutionalized theory.

I wish I could be homeless Joe but have no approach game

Last edited:
We need to remove NTs

Looks --> only deciding factor of Inceldom

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back