Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being a hairy shitskin is the worst type of shitskin

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

13:23:53
★★★★
I wish I was a pitch black African nigger with smooth skin but not the extremely hairy filthy sand monkey that I am

A

Brown + hairy = instant death sentence, this is one of my traits that even if foids didn't care about, I'd never be ok with it, for example I personally don't hate my average height and never wanted to be a tallfag before being blackpilled, being tall seemed aesthetically unpleasing to me, it's only a problem with foids, but being a hairy monkey is absolutely disgusting and soul crushing irrespective of foids opinion, I hated being brown and hairy since forever

You just KNOW the guy on the right is perma khhv truecel without even having to see his face

@gymletethnicel us hairy shitskin sandniggers are the truest of trucels, nothing else comes even close, even curries mog us if they're hairless

Last edited:
If you’re ethnic, being hairy or not doesn’t matter. I am not hairy and I am doomed

I'd rather be a white skinned hairy sandnigger than a hairless curry, wouldn't even mind being a darker one because at least sandniggers have bronze/red undertones when they're brown skinned but the lightest of curries have the disgusting soulless grey/yellow hues.

I'd rather be a white skinned hairy sandnigger than a hairless curry, wouldn't even mind being a darker one because at least sandniggers have bronze/red undertones when they're brown skinned but the lightest of curries have the disgusting soulless grey/yellow hues.
Mega cope, you unironically believed the bs that retarded Made in heaven spams

Hairy dark sandniggers are the ugliest most subhuman pheno on this planet, even lower than curries

I think foids prefer high t hairy to low t and low hair
I heard that as well, but I have no clue if it’s true. Can’t OP just shave or something?

I am a shitskin and balding. It is like death sentence

Curries are very hairy with some of the darkest skin and it's a terrible combination

Last edited:
Mega cope, you unironically believed the bs that retarded Made in heaven spams

Hairy dark sandniggers are the ugliest most subhuman pheno on this planet, even lower than curries
Notice how the Whites who bake in the sun all day don't look bad, they still have good looking skin, but even the lightest curries still look disgusting, it's not only the facial features but because of undertones, Sandniggers have the same undertones as Whites iirc. Even Mullatos don't have bad looking skin because their undertones aren't grey/yellow like Curries even though they're the same skin colour

I wish I was a pitch black African nigger with smooth skin but not the extremely hairy filthy sand monkey that I am

View attachment 1163378

Brown + hairy = instant death sentence, this is one of my traits that even if foids didn't care about, I'd never be ok with it, for example I personally don't hate my average height and never wanted to be a tallfag before being blackpilled, being tall seemed aesthetically unpleasing to me, it's only a problem with foids, but being a hairy monkey is absolutely disgusting and soul crushing irrespective of foids opinion, I hated being brown and hairy since forever

View attachment 1163381View attachment 1163382

You just KNOW the guy on the right is perma khhv truecel without even having to see his face
You're African?