Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being 193 cm (6'3 ) doesn't help in attracting a foid

Ok then chop off your legs. It clearly seems like a hassle for you.
Yes that is exactly what OP should do. Or alternatively:

True. Lots of people here don’t comprehend this. Being short is a huge failo, but being taller isn’t as much of a boost to your SMV
It really is. I saw some ugly ogres with girlfriends meanwhile I can't get shit as a 5'10 manlet

Definitely.
Every inch above the average height brings diminishing returns, whereas every inch below the average height brings exponential losses.
Beautifully said.

6’4” is where life begins

It really is. I saw some ugly ogres with girlfriends meanwhile I can't get shit as a 5'10 manlet
Yeah, it is brutal. 5’10” is not manlet though. It is actually above average. Females’ delusional standards have made you feel this way.

@KillNiggers get a load off this dude. He doesnt know how privileged he is with his height, even if he doesnt get sex

Kys for calling yourself a manlet at 5"10ft, you give us real manlets a bad name

@KillNiggers get a load off this dude. He doesnt know how privileged he is with his height, even if he doesnt get sex
When all you have been eating your whole life is cake, of course you wouldn't know how shit tastes like.

Kys for calling yourself a manlet at 5"10ft, you give us real manlets a bad name
Yeah, 5'10 is a completely neutral height, sure tons of foids on dating apps are 6ft+ only but in real life no ones ever going to point you out as short.

When all you have been eating your whole life is cake, of course you wouldn't know how shit tastes like.
He would cry like a little bitch if he was our height for one day and beg on hid knees to get back to his old height

Every time I try to speak to a foid she just gives me a nonverbal answer or just ignores me, height doesn't help face is everything.
Not even my 10 inch cock , but what can I do about it?

He would cry like a little bitch if he was our height for one day and beg on hid knees to get back to his old height
Tallfags unironically have the biggest advantage in life. Even if you are autistic you can make something out of it. What do autistic manlets have? The option to buy a rope and do neck exercises for stretching purposes.

Remember that every inch you are shorter than average, you are 9% more likely to unalive yourself.

tallfags always find a way to humblebrag about their height. it's why i hate all tallfags by default

this is normie tier shit. you see this on r/shortcuts or r/tall

IMO this merits a permaban due to this being this retards first post

Every time I try to speak to a foid she just gives me a nonverbal answer or just ignores me, height doesn't help face is everything.
Try being 5'7 I hope you get boiled in a vat of Tyrone semen

Still shorter than @Nanoventor @Captvic @nettle
@Rapist

Retarded 2024 GrAYcel post

tallfags always find a way to humblebrag about their height. it's why i hate all tallfags by default

this is normie tier shit. you see this on r/shortcuts or r/tall

It's probably gonna be his last post too. 100% chance he just came here to brag and we'll never see him again.