Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Before I loved watching movies

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
It was like living other lives, for two hours I forgot my mediocre and cruel reality, but nowadays, can't watch current movies, so boring, unable to pay attention, they're not fun anymore, only care about diversity and feminism.

The last movie I watched was over 10 years ago

Watch old movies

You can daydream or use ChatGPT to make stories, its good to cope

just watch star wars

The only media that still entertain me and keep my interest is the games.

Only I have an impression that movies until the early 2000s give more immersion?

Modern movies suck. If you need movie recommendations I gotchu OP

Based. There hasn’t been a good movie in a long time.

Television used to be kind of a similar bland landscape of slop. I can’t say much has changed but occasionally there are edible bits one can pick out.

I except anime completely from all this. Kinda has its own world/logic/rules of how stuff comes out.

I only watch shit between 81 and 93. The hoes in those throwback movies actually smiled and acted like a human being. They had self-awareness and accountability, maybe because they were written that way.

Last time I saw something recent was Bosch on Amazon. I got through half the first season and just rage quit. Too many scowling cunts busting the main character’s balls. He just sits there and takes it/ beats up on himself like a turbo simpcuck. Figures. The author of those books is the biggest boomerphaggit soyboi.

read comics or manga (idk about manga but comics are fun)

same for me except books, i read all the goosebumps books as a kid, now i dont own a single book in my house

Seeing movies just reminds me of all the things I can't do and missed out on. So it makes me sad and I turn it off.