Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Been intimidatemaxxing 4 some time and I've been getting huge results

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
Just dress and act like you have nothing left to lose (which is not even deceptive, not that decieving normies isn't awesome and based). I go to the sto' or ride da tram and stare at normies, stare at the wall next to notmies. I almost cry because my rage fills to the brim.

My brain is buzzing with pain, I think about having rough sex with hot women, getting love and validation. I think about how the boomer next to me had it easy and how easy it would be to correct the imbalance of pain and pleasure RIGHT. THERE. AND. THEN.

Try this out, weighing 100kg and beimg 6'2 helps (not fakecel fuck you).

how close are you to going over the edge?

jfl what an idiot. i hope you find that fight and you get fucked up

how close are you to going over the edge?
So close, no matter how faaaaar, couldn't B much more from the heeeaaaart, forever trust in who we areeeeeee, and nothing else matteeerrs, trust I Seek, and i find in uuuuu, evryday 4 us something neeew,

You wouldn't do that to loco ramirez tho

Horrible, nasty and mean-spirited post

Horrible, nasty and mean-spirited post
You can't be tall and incel at the same time.
557890513038999572.gif

You are absolutely fakecel. Fuck you.
I'm not tho, I'm 21 yo virgin and I cant get matches or likes on tinder or ok cupid or whateverthefuck else

creepmaxxing is legit if you're a volcel.

You can't be tall and incel at the same time.
557890513038999572.gif
Maybe if you're white, at least 5/10, and have a social circle, then yeah I'd agree. Otherwise no, face>height.

I'm not tho, I'm 21 yo virgin and I cant get matches or likes on tinder or ok cupid or whateverthefuck else
You are a 6’2” man who glorifies intimidating people. You are literally the biggest fakecel I have ever seen (not even insomniac was this much of a chad). If you asked a girl out RIGHT NOW you’d get a date, Id bet you a all the money in the world if I could.

Doubt you’re a virgin or that you’ve ever even used tinder. Why even choose to be here?
face>height.
If you did any research on face v height you’d realize height matters much, much more. No woman would choose a 5’6” with a chad face over a 6’2” guy with a below average one. Women want to be heightmogged because they want to feel small. Welcome to reality, fuckass.

Last edited:
You are a 6’2” man who glorifies intimidating people. You are literally the biggest fakecel I have ever seen (not even insomniac was this much of a chad). If you asked a girl out RIGHT NOW you’d get a date, Id bet you a all the money in the world if I could.

Doubt you’re a virgin or that you’ve ever even used tinder. Why even choose to be here?
Are you actually retarded? How can I even respond to you IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO ASSUME THAT I'M LYING ABOUT EVERY FUCKING THING IN MY LIFE? Except everything that would indicate me being a fakecel. Go and doubt someone else without proper grounds. POS
You wouldn't do that to loco ramirez tho
What, the serial killer? Or is it some mma guy?

Are you actually retarded? How can I even respond to you IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO ASSUME THAT I'M LYING ABOUT EVERY FUCKING THING IN MY LIFE? Except everything that would indicate me being a fakecel. Go and doubt someone else without proper grounds. POS
I said I doubted your virginity and lack of tinder success. I have no way to know if what you said is true and the fact you admitted to being a tallfag means I’m HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS of literally anything related to your virginity or dating success. Sorry, but tallfags just have it way better than anyone else so I DEFINITELY doubt your honesty.

Not to mention 1/3 of registered users are fakecels (based on survey results) so I already am suspicious of most people anyway.

Fuck off, it's relevant to the topic. U brag about BMW and say that you have a nice car, a BMW.

I said I doubted your virginity and lack of tinder success. I have no way to know if what you said is true and the fact you admitted to being a tallfag means I’m HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS of literally anything related to your virginity or dating success. Sorry, but tallfags just have it way better than anyone else so I DEFINITELY doubt your honesty.

Not to mention 1/3 of registered users are fakecels (based on survey results) so I already am suspicious of most people anyway.
Cool, now fuck off
I have a nice car, a BMW.
there we go again, he has a nice car, a BMW

No woman would choose a 5’6” with a chad face over a 6’2” guy with a below average one.
Well in reality foids wouldn't choose either tbh.

Well in reality foids wouldn't choose either tbh
Have you ever been outside? No, seriously, have you? Ugly tallfags get women. Handsome manlets get nothing.

Tallfags should just leave us actual incels alone and go be with their normaliens.

Have you ever been outside? No, seriously, have you? Ugly tallfags get women. Handsome manlets get nothing.

Tallfags should just leave us actual incels alone and go be with their normaliens.
I DONT HAVE SEX, WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO THEN?

Imagine looking at people like you're about to cry and thinking they're scared of you.
Lmao, ur funny. Wanna come be funny in my hood?

Exactly I literally get rejected because I am too small, not just short but small in general women want masculine men not little boys.

Based. Just wear 5 inch lifts boots. You will be 6'7 massive mogginf the fucking Cucks. I plan on doing this at some point

Based. Just wear 5 inch lifts boots. You will be 6'7 massive mogginf the fucking Cucks. I plan on doing this at some point
Nice bro, we should bloatmaxx to 180kg and strenghtmaxx, too. The twink chads will be so scared they'll piss their suit pants and won't be able to fuck their gfs due to ptsd from getting mogged on the subway.

Nice bro, we should bloatmaxx to 180kg and strenghtmaxx, too. The twink chads will be so scared they'll piss their suit pants and won't be able to fuck their gfs due to ptsd from getting mogged on the subway.
Legit. I am brutally hitting the gym and meditation so I can remain calm during confrontation. Tbh I am thinking of going to pubs, hiring a defense lawyer and then getting into fights for the tesosterone boost.

Exactly I literally get rejected because I am too small, not just short but small in general women want masculine men not little boys.
Incels come in all shapes and sizes, we're better off sticking together (I know I'm not the best diplomat at time, but whatever).
Legit. I am brutally hitting the gym and meditation so I can remain calm during confrontation. Tbh I am thinking of going to pubs, hiring a defense lawyer and then getting into fights for the tesosterone boost.
Based, I prefer to be in berserker mode if a confrontation were to happen, but everyone has different styles

give me a sexy loli bitch from loli bitch island

give me a sexy loli bitch from loli bitch island
U got the wrong guy, I'm not epstein, clinton, or anyoen like that (/s 4 legal reasons haha)

I am very angry at normies too, but I know that walking around on the verge of tears certainly does "intimidate" anybody. I'm also not sure how mentioning weight/height is supposed to mean anything, you are not even that big.

I am very angry at normies too, but I know that walking around on the verge of tears certainly does "intimidate" anybody. I'm also not sure how mentioning weight/height is supposed to mean anything, you are not even that big.
I will get bigger and bigger. This lvl 1 boi. Thx for fueling my urge to get bigger. Hitting the gym tomorrow and doubling my caloric intake to 5000. U try to mock me but you don't understand that my intimmaxx works in practice, not like im.actually crying or looking sad.

I look like i have nothing to lose and aggressive and volatile all at once.

And say it to my face, little bitch.

I will get bigger and bigger. This lvl 1 boi. Thx for fueling my urge to get bigger. Hitting the gym tomorrow and doubling my caloric intake to 5000. U try to mock me but you don't understand that my intimmaxx works in practice, not like im.actually crying or looking sad.

I look like i have nothing to lose and aggressive and volatile all at once.

And say it to my face, little bitch.
Getting so triggered over that comment means you really did bring it up just to brag
Yeah, you are not big and getting fat won't change that

Last edited:
Just dress and act like you have nothing left to lose (which is not even deceptive, not that decieving normies isn't awesome and based). I go to the sto' or ride da tram and stare at normies, stare at the wall next to notmies. I almost cry because my rage fills to the brim.

My brain is buzzing with pain, I think about having rough sex with hot women, getting love and validation. I think about how the boomer next to me had it easy and how easy it would be to correct the imbalance of pain and pleasure RIGHT. THERE. AND. THEN.

That's what I do when I go approachmaxxing. Also helps to grow a big Taliban style beard and wear cycling gloves with carbon knuckle protectors.

I'm also 6'2 but only 80kg.

Getting so triggered over that comment means you really did bring it up just to brag
Yeah, yeah. Say it to my face, keyboard warrior.
How big r u anyway, retard bitch? My biggest strenght is actually not my size but my ferocity and enhanced agility. Fuck u, u could keep your unwanted shit opinions to urself. Fucking retard

Last edited:
So close, no matter how faaaaar, couldn't B much more from the heeeaaaart, forever trust in who we areeeeeee, and nothing else matteeerrs, trust I Seek, and i find in uuuuu, evryday 4 us something neeew,
what the hell

I feel more low inhib when I think about how over it is and that my youth is coming to an end.

Ok, how do I become 6"2?

cosplay as batman bro