Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Been intimidatemaxxing 4 some time and I've been getting huge results

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
OP made an account just to brag

check his poverty join date

OP made an account just to brag

check his poverty join date
Fuck you, it's relevant 2 the topic. I'm not even big according to some, also.

Is 6"2 even that tall these days

Not working for smol fagcels :/

This method works best for blackcels, sandcels, and beancels.

Just dress and act like you have nothing left to lose (which is not even deceptive, not that decieving normies isn't awesome and based).

This is why we have to go out shirtless.

I go to the sto' or ride da tram and stare at normies, stare at the wall next to notmies. I almost cry because my rage fills to the brim.

My brain is buzzing with pain, I think about having rough sex with hot women, getting love and validation. I think about how the boomer next to me had it easy and how easy it would be to correct the imbalance of pain and pleasure RIGHT. THERE. AND. THEN.

Try this out, weighing 100kg and beimg 6'2 helps (not fakecel fuck you).

I am ahead of this. I already insulted females on the streets for their clothings. At the gym I change their weights and force them to use it. I also blocked the entrance to the female locker room. I also lifted a female. The next task is to lift the female trainer there which will be hard.

I have a nice car, a BMW.

Moggs me brutally.

U try to mock me but you don't understand that my intimmaxx works in practice, not like im.actually crying or looking sad.

But we should cry at the gym while lifting heavy weights.

Last edited:
OP is the kind of guy we are all jealous of. The guy that gets romantic love for being a psycho. CHO is NOT that guy.

OP is the kind of guy we are all jealous of. The guy that gets romantic love for being a psycho. CHO is NOT that guy.
IM A FUCKIGN VIRGIN U FUCKING RETARDS JUST FUCK OFF