Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Been in a foul mood lately

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Little bit of a vent, but lately I’ve been in a foul mood. Family is pissing me off. Don’t want to get into too much specifics but essentially none of them care about me and my parents ruined my life. It was always more important for them to control me and make sure I never had a life of my own because they just wanted me to be available to them. Oh and they treat my sister wonderful who is a terrible person who lies to them constantly. All this drama has also been raising my blood pressure. I’m like at level 2 hypertension which is NOT good. They are literally killing me!

At work I’m picking up more duties for slacking roasties for zero additional pay which is always nice. I’m thinking of just packing up and moving 2,000 miles away to the city I actually want to live in.

All my life it’s bothered me that I don’t have a normal family. A non loving family. I kept telling myself that they may be abusing and unkind but it’s all I got. Better than nothing. Well I’m starting to think that’s not true, and it’s probably best i just go and start my life over alone.

Also I’m so old, I basically went from a kid to old age and completely skipped adulthood.

brutal man
sorry to hear
I’m thinking of just packing up and moving 2,000 miles away to the city I actually want to live in.
you should give it a try... If things don't go as planned you can always come back

Also I’m so old, I basically went from a kid to old age and completely skipped adulthood.
I feel you... the agepill is relentless

You have my condolences.
I also feel like this sometimes