Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Becoming attracted to women was the worst thing that ever happened to me

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Just imagine if I weren’t attracted to anyone, and didn’t want to date anyone. Then I could just be a irritable yet semi-happy loner somewhere and enjoy my copes. But because I want love and attraction from women so badly, I’m forced to live in constant misery because of it. I cannot wait to kill myself one day.

Do you think there is a better alternative to being attracted to women?
Being attracted to no one, and having no sex drive. Or preferably being dead.

Isn't it strange when you're attracted to something almost demonic as them.

idk, being asexual wouldn't change a thing for me cos I still live in the society and you can't get friends or a good job if you're not pre-approved by a pussy owner :feelspuke:

Becoming attracted to women was the worst thing that ever happened to me​

so based bro
and so blackpilled bro

Yes. As a result of my sexual fantasies of holes, I have sexsomnia.

This led to two painful outcomes:

Sadly, Chadlito used this fact to torment me in the youth commune; he and his friends would constantly slam their room doors to startle me. I'd have to block my ears.

He'd go into his room and start speaking Spanish in an extremely cocky tone afterwards(Vile laughter).

Yes...quite unfortunate.

When I moved into my apartment, I heard the tenants below me moaning and groaning at night. They also laughed at my sleep-talking and played recordings of my voice in the hallway.

Yes, I've been shoved, pushed, and threatened many times. A tall White male told me I could only get overweight women. Several Black males have laughed at the idea of "kicking" me around. A tall Latino boy would shove me into desks and start laughing in Spanish afterwards.

View attachment 566584

this is super gay. desiring to be asexual is literally the same tier as desiring to be a faggot. if youre not attracted to women you are a faggot. plain and simple. dont matter if youre "attracted to nothing" instead. not attracted to women = faggot. end of story

It's very depressing being attracted to the foid body and being neglected of it. I love how soft and feminine the female body looks.