Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Bear or gorilla?

Would you rather happen upon a grizzly bear or a silverback gorilla in the wild?

• Grizzly bear

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Silverback gorilla

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
You are defenceless apart from your tiny girl wrists and your neurodivergent disposition: would you rather come across a bear or a gorilla? I think gorilla 'cause bears really freak me the fuck out, and the gorilla might relate to me a tiny bit.

Gorilla would be easier to fight off but the bear would kill u less painfully prob:feelsohgod:

gorilla,
could reason with it more easily

Gayrilla. All you have to do to prevent the goyrilla from killing you is to crouch and avoid eye contact. They hate to be mogged, so it's best not to play the tough guy.

bears really freak me the fuck out
Bear

You are defenceless apart from your tiny girl wrists and your neurodivergent disposition: would you rather come across a bear or a gorilla? I think gorilla 'cause bears really freak me the fuck out, and the gorilla might relate to me a tiny bit.
@ThoughtfulCel would definitely relate to truecels.