Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Be VERY suspicious of people promoting sub8 rules all the time

I hate being sub8

How have I not seen these quotes from before? I’ve always suspected this about him but I’ve never actually seen him admit to it. What I don’t get about these trolls is how it’s such a narcissistic ego trip for them, he is basically Colvin’s big brother at this point, yet Colvin just a gullible follower who has fallen for his BS and he has no qualms about leading him down a delusional path. I believe Colvin is a certified mentalcel from the way he acts so it’s over anyway but this still just makes me feel genuinely bad for him. Led along by an attention seeking narcissist who paints the picture of a world beyond repair, this is how Minassians are born.
It's also a bit more sinister when you consider him making so many threads about suicide or very depressing topics.

Last edited:
Okay.

This is the factory that generates takes like this and the only reason why people like Colvin (since this is his favorite poster) believe stuff like this. In my opinion, he's clearly trolling and has fooled a lot of people. I always thought he was trolling the minute I got to this forum tbh.

So have other people.

I got sub8 theory from reading the blackpill wiki, Tinder statistics, and blackpill youtubers like IncelTV.

And this was all before I joined incels.co.

I formed my own opinion through research. NOTHING YOU SAY WILL CHANGE THAT FACT. Keep fucking coping.

I said I had an average face from the very beginning

average face = incel

I've been 100% consistent from the very start. Without a good face, height is useless.

average face = incel

I've been 100% consistent from the very start. Without a good face, height is useless.
I don't think average face is the cutoff where 6'5+ height and wide frame is useless. It's a sub4 face, but you've been rated higher than 5/10 by PSL autists.

Last edited:
I don't think average face is the cutoff where height is useless. It's a sub4 face, but you've been rated by PSL autists as higher than that.

So what ethnicity are you and what perceived slight did white men do to you?

So what ethnicity are you and what perceived slight did white men do to you?
I'm white lol.

I just don't believe for a second you haven't gotten laid in the past let alone a lot, if everything you say in those comments is true.

You also said you got treated as a God in some SEA country right? I don't think that happens for average white guys.

Also you described yourself as above-average in this post.

Yeah, that's why my thai AIRBNB host who's family owned apartments asked me out for drinks lmao.

Or the girl who was like 8 years younger than me who rented her own place, had a good full time job and was light skinned told me white men are seen as gods here.

or the nurse who worked at bumrungrad international hospital in the ER who was always asking me to meet up

but im dogshit in the west

i could go on forever. i barely even tried in thailand yet i have countless stories but it's all missing the point.
edit: i quoted wrong user

UNDER 8/10 in WEST = DOG SHIT
above average tall white guy in SE asia = GOD

I'd like to end this post by saying I hope all white women get burned alive in a fire.

Last edited:

average face = incel

Yeah JFL at the copers in this thread.

8+ to get sex from foids on tinder or bars

6-7 to be allowed to betabuxx

5 and below it's over