Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Be VERY suspicious of people promoting sub8 rules all the time

spergs exist btw. There are clear differences between NT people who lack social skills and autistic ones.
Do you think it's easy for non-NT people to just be NT though? I don't which is why I'm fine if they're on the forum even though you read some crazy shit posted here from time to time.

Even someone who was biologically NT and socially stunted from bullying would have a hard time making friendships, acquaintances, a social circle, etc especially at a later stage in life.

social circles definitely matter, specifically in school. After college it's mostly cope IMO.

I'm more of a sub6 supporter, as stated in this post:
Yea after college social circle doesn’t matter at all. And if you didn’t have a social circle In HS you’re prolly never going to get one tbh. What foid wants people at my looks level in their social circle?

He also was a big dickpill denier in the past so if you follow the usual "I deny everything I have matters" then he probably has a big dick too.

Dickpill deniers by guys who have big dicks are the same as the 6'5" guys who say "Haha height doesn't matter."

They should be shot tbh ngl smh

Yea after college social circle doesn’t matter at all. And if you didn’t have a social circle In HS you’re prolly never going to get one tbh. What foid wants people at my looks level in their social circle?
none tbh. You can't just "enter" a social circle as an outsider if you're average. You have to be above average.

Do you think it's easy for non-NT people to just be NT though? I don't which is why I'm fine if they're on the forum even though you read some crazy shit posted here from time to time.

Even someone who was biologically NT and socially stunted from bullying would have a hard time making friendships, acquaintances, a social circle, etc especially at a later stage in life.
I've met some non-NT normies irl, I know it's difficult for them, but the chances are there.
I'm fine with them being in the forum as long as they are not high tier normies or chadlites.

I've met some non-NT normies irl, I know it's difficult for them, but the chances are there.
I'm fine with them being in the forum as long as they are not high tier normies or chadlites.
fixing non-NT is arguably impossible past high school. The only avenue is to looksmax

You think any real incel finds it painful they are sub8? Fuck no, a real incel would kill to be 6-7/10

Then you go to prison serving life sentence or get death penalty and get no use of your 6-7/10 looks. But I would do anything lawful and humanly possible to get even a 4/10 face, body and height.

fixing non-NT is arguably impossible past high school. The only avenue is to looksmax
again, you are putting those limits to yourself without reason.
I know it's difficult but it can be achieved, thing is success isn't guaranteed most of the time for sub7s and that's what most here don't get.
Looksmax will definitely do wonders if you can pull it off tho, but for the sake of it don't go to chad infested place if you wanna get laid (like NY or L.A. for instance), the locationpill is legit af.

I know it's difficult but it can be achieved, thing is success isn't guaranteed most of the time for sub7s and that's what most here don't get.
Looksmax will definitely do wonders if you can pull it off tho, but for the sake of it don't go to chad infested place if you wanna get laid (like NY or L.A. for instance), the locationpill is legit af.
yeah tbh. I'll stick to the suburbs

Then you go to prison serving life sentence or get death penalty and get no use of your 6-7/10 looks. But I would do anything lawful and humanly possible to get even a 4/10 face, body and height.
lmao it wasnt literally. u surely live up to ur username lmao
High IQ again. No reason to use blank statements like"Impossible"
its hard, not impossible
none tbh. You can't just "enter" a social circle as an outsider if you're average. You have to be above average.
social circle arnt about looks. its 95% about ur NT and social skills and 5% looks

social circle arnt about looks. its 95% about ur NT and social skills and 5% looks
cope. I never see a truecel in a group of Chads, he hangs with other nerds and maybe a few low normies

social circles definitely matter, specifically in school. After college it's mostly cope IMO.
Literally how can you say that? What hope in hell can you hope to have after school if you don’t have a social circle? This is like Elliot Rodger expecting blonde Stacies to just come up and present themselves to him.

Literally how can you say that? What hope in hell can you hope to have after school if you don’t have a social circle? This is like Elliot Rodger expecting blonde Stacies to just come up and present themselves to him.
to looksmax, duh

cope. I never see a truecel in a group of Chads, he hangs with other nerds and maybe a few low normies
truecel? when did i ever say truecel?
are you a truecel? no you are not, and 90% of people here arnt

truecel is extremely ugly
based, you are correct. think he is just removing any responsability as a cope.

I think he's trying to say he doesn't have the time/social resources to make remake one. But I might be wrong.

I've certainly heard people have their fair share of struggles trying to make friends at a later stage in life.

I think he's trying to say he doesn't have the time/social resources to make remake one. But I might be wrong.

I've certainly heard people have their fair share of struggles trying to make friends at a later stage in life.
but he is always saying making friends is 90% about ur looks which is a massive cope
also gym is cope

basically anything that you can control or is hard, is cope

also gym is cope
I never said gym is a cope entirely, just that it's not extremely helpful. It gives you about 0.5-1 in looks. I am gymming btw, just not roiding

If he missed crucial developmental stages and milestones he may not get used to it instantly, but he still can make one ofc.
but he is always saying making friends is 90% about ur looks which is a massive cope
also gym is cope

basically anything that you can control or is hard, is cope
Tbhtbh.
How else do y'all think normies get laid? By standing out and improving themselves, literally everything about the redpill applies to normies and I've seen it with my own eyes.
Sounds cucked yes but whatever.

If he missed crucial developmental stages and milestones he may not get used to it instantly, but he still can make one ofc.

Tbhtbh.
How else do y'all think normies get laid? By standing out and improving themselves, literally everything about the redpill applies to normies and I've seen it with my own eyes.
Sounds cucked yes but whatever.
no, its not cucked. its common knowledge but got ruined and forgotten by sub8 theorists

people literally think NT is cope. yeah its cope for a 3-4/10 truecel but for a normie its not cope but the difference between sex and inceldom

You think any real incel finds it painful they are sub8? Fuck no, a real incel would kill to be 6-7/10

100% AGREE!!! ive preached this before
finally a bit of wokeness again

I don't know. You have to consider that his peer group is already entrenched in the workforce. I'm not saying it's not doable, but I've looked into people trying to make friends as late adults (of course these people probably aren't NT either) and have struggles.

And it's also the right type of friends. You have to make high-status friends. Girls don't hang around in low-status social circles (at least not many). That group of friends playing DnD every week probably doesn't have many females.

Thought you said tinder is over for sub8s? Even I agree it’s EXTREMELY tough On tinder and I’m the biggest dub 8 denier on the forum
7s can fraud on Tinder and get beckies. My sister's ex boyfriend was above average but not Chad and she met him through tinder. Although tbf that could be an outlier.

Thought you said tinder is over for sub8s? Even I agree it’s EXTREMELY tough On tinder and I’m the biggest dub 8 denier on the forum
Sub8 is for instant sex on online dating (not just Tinder). Sub7 is more realistic based on how many couples meet online, but you have to go on dates, succeed in those situations, play number games, etc.

7s can fraud on Tinder and get beckies. My sister's ex boyfriend was above average but not Chad and she met him through tinder. Although tbf that could be an outlier.
Maybe he had a NT social media profile and pictures?
stuff like that matters. no girl wants a basement dwelling sub8 man ever
Sub8 is for instant sex on online dating (not just Tinder). Sub7 is more realistic based on how many couples meet online, but you have to go on dates, succeed in those situations, play number games, etc.
my friend did that. he fucked girls on day 2 on tinder
3 in a month or so i believe

Yeah that’s reasonable tbh, id say 6s probably can to some degree as well but the success rate goes down with each layer exponentially.

I don't know. You have to consider that his peer group is already entrenched in the workforce. I'm not saying it's not doable, but I've looked into people trying to make friends as late adults (of course these people probably aren't NT either) and have struggles.

And it's also the right type of friends. You have to make high-status friends. Girls don't hang around in low-status social circles (at least not many). That group of friends playing DnD every week probably doesn't have many females.
Well we have to be honest about the reason why making friends wont work.
Its not the bones in your face, its more likely the vibes you put off.

Something being hard and impossible is two entirely different things tbh

Yeah that’s reasonable tbh, id say 6s probably can to some degree as well but the success rate goes down with each layer exponentially.
Yeah probably I said 6s at first but I didn't want to give off false optimism because online dating is extremely hard. It's entirely possible someone here can get surgery or something to get to 6 or looksmaxx to there and still fail in online dating.

Last edited:
people literally think NT is cope. yeah its cope for a 3-4/10 truecel but for a normie its not cope but the difference between sex and inceldom
Im so glad the tide is finally turning, when I joined 2 years ago it was pretty much only me saying this and I was getting derided as ‘bluepilled’ and ‘cucked’ pretty much every post.

Im so glad the tide is finally turning, when I joined 2 years ago it was pretty much only me saying this and I was getting derided as ‘bluepilled’ and ‘cucked’ pretty much every post.
yeah a few months ago i got a massive headache trying to argue sub8 was a meme. i think the tide is turning lately
i just always loled at that idea. my sub8 brother and friends was having sex all the time while people on this forum told me it was over for them :lul:
huge difference between a 4/10 and 6/10, its a joke to lump them into the same "sub8" category

Leonardo da Vinci and Sherlock Holmes combined IQ. ofc, you’ll only hear crickets after exposing him. can’t believe this forum allows a towering high-tier normie (or better) who probably ran through cheerleaders in his youth to post here, and tons of incels are his followers. b-but muh NW1.75. JFL
I'm 22 years old and I'm NW2 jfl. FYI people cannot even tell I'm balding with bangs.

I agree you can't rock at conventional haircut, but it's a good thing that fringes aren't that bad.

But I had good hair genetics so I can't extrapolate it to everyone.
yeah a few months ago i got a massive headache trying to argue sub8 was a meme. i think the tide is turning lately
i just always loled at that idea. my sub8 brother and friends was having sex all the time while people on this forum told me it was over for them :lul:
huge difference between a 4/10 and 6/10, its a joke to lump them into the same "sub8" category
Tbh I was one of the main ones pouring water on the whole sub8 thing before you got unbanned.

Last edited:
Tbh I was one of the main ones pouring water on the whole sub8 thing before you got unbanned.
:feelsokman:gives me hope that this forum still has some concept of reality. it seemed lost for a moment

I never said gym is a cope entirely, just that it's not extremely helpful. It gives you about 0.5-1 in looks. I am gymming btw, just not roiding
Didn't you say you were 5'11" 148lbs? Correct me if I'm wrong

Didn't you say you were 5'11" 145-148lbs? Correct me if I'm wrong
yeah correct about that tbh. I got more a lot more work to do of course

In fact, gymming takes bulking, which can make your face bloated, so it has drawbacks to it.
Gym is massive cope. Prettyboy Chad eats pizza and drinks beer and slays
gym is cope

no gym for face or height

Okay.

This is the factory that generates takes like this and the only reason why people like Colvin (since this is his favorite poster) believe stuff like this. In my opinion, he's clearly trolling and has fooled a lot of people. I always thought he was trolling the minute I got to this forum tbh.
How have I not seen these quotes from before? I’ve always suspected this about him but I’ve never actually seen him admit to it. What I don’t get about these trolls is how it’s such a narcissistic ego trip for them, he is basically Colvin’s big brother at this point, yet Colvin just a gullible follower who has fallen for his BS and he has no qualms about leading him down a delusional path. I believe Colvin is a certified mentalcel from the way he acts so it’s over anyway but this still just makes me feel genuinely bad for him. Led along by an attention seeking narcissist who paints the picture of a world beyond repair, this is how Minassians are born.

How have I not seen these quotes from before? I’ve always suspected this about him but I’ve never actually seen him admit to it. What I don’t get about these trolls is how it’s such a narcissistic ego trip for them, he is basically Colvin’s big brother at this point, yet Colvin just a gullible follower who has fallen for his BS and he has no qualms about leading him down a delusional path. I believe Colvin is a certified mentalcel from the way he acts so it’s over anyway but this still just makes me feel genuinely bad for him. Led along by an attention seeking narcissist who paints the picture of a world beyond repair, this is how Minassians are born.
I've seen Colvin's pics he is an incel. If he didn't have autism he might not be because he also has the autistic phenotype. But he is not good-looking at least in the photos he showed me.

I've seen Colvin's pics he is an incel. If he didn't have autism he might not be because he also has the autistic phenotype. But he is not good-looking at least in the photos he showed me.
Yeah, I believe every word that comes out of Colvin’s mouth, he has a tough life. He is clearly not a troll, he is drinking the kool-aid big time though.

Fucking brutal man. Imagine being ugly and having severe autism ontop of it
:feelscry:

that was about truecels tbh. there is a mix of sarcasm and a mix of truth there. no need to take everything super literally lol.