Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Be thankful to manlets

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
Manlets live a cursed life. There is no greater sign of genetic weakness than manletism. The importance of size is such that every animal species on earth recognizes it. Even wild animals such as elephants, lions, niggers, tigers, and gorillas are able to acknowledge the fact that bigger is better. Observe how the tallfag elephant mogs the fuck out of an entire pride of manlet lions. Would the lions have yielded if the elephant was smaller than them?

Despite their physical weakness, manlets are actually the strongest among us. They bear the burden on manletism so other men don't have to. If every manlet took the easy way out and commited suicide, height standards would increase and even 6'0cels like me would become a manlet.

Manlets of incels.is, I thank you for your service.

Is being 170cm manlet?
(In video game)

I, a fellow neurotypical, thank OP for existing as a neurodivergent. I feel less retarded by reading his posts.

Be thankful to the tallfags that are breeding with femlets and ruining their genes.

Despite their physical weakness, manlets are actually the strongest among us. They bear the burden on manletism so other men don't have to. If every manlet took the easy way out and commited suicide, height standards would increase and even 6'0cels like me would become a manlet.
You're welcome. But spare a thought for our fallen soldiers who could not carry the unfair burden
Manlets live a cursed life. There is no greater sign of genetic weakness than manletism. The importance of size is such that every animal species on earth recognizes it. Even wild animals such as elephants, lions, niggers, tigers, and gorillas are able to acknowledge the fact that bigger is better. Observe how the tallfag elephant mogs the fuck out of an entire pride of manlet lions. Would the lions have yielded if the elephant was smaller than them?
brutal truth. I've written about the runtpill before. The small are rejected in all species. It is a universal rule.

I, a fellow neurotypical, thank OP for existing as a neurodivergent. I feel less retarded by reading his posts.
It is a 200IQ post. Manlets are the antimatter keeping the tallfag matter in balance. When we clash, it causes destruction. However, we ultimately need each other.

You're welcome. But spare a thought for our fallen soldiers who could not carry the unfair burden
I will take a moment of silence for the fallen manlets for whom the burden was too much to bear.

Fakecel chink faggot, dnr

Nice thread th tbh ngl, I'm just an angry little manlet

suifuel thread but truthful.
Nice thread th tbh ngl, I'm just an angry little manlet
the suffering of us manlets Feeds the egos of tallfags

Observe how the tallfag elephant mogs the fuck out of an entire pride of manlet lions. Would the lions have yielded if the elephant was smaller than them?
Brutal elephantpill. Never began for lioncels

Statistically, manlets are more likely to commit suicide. It's really this brutal. The same can't be said for foids ofc.

Size is cope. Guns equalize the playing field for violence. The only reason why height is made such a big deal among humans is because of foids.

looks like the lions are making space to let the fatty move

Size is cope. Guns equalize the playing field for violence. The only reason why height is made such a big deal among humans is because of foids.
Unfortunately, not every confrontation is settled with firearms. For non-lethal disputes, being the bigger man is always helpful.
OP likes too suck off manlets whenever he gets the chance
Okay 6'1 tallfaggot

Even wild animals such as elephants, lions, niggers, tigers, and gorillas are able to acknowledge the fact that bigger is better.
Kek :feelshaha:, and you're welcome :feelsaww:

Unfortunately, not every confrontation is settled with firearms. For non-lethal disputes, being the bigger man is always helpful.

Okay 6'1 tallfaggot
Yeah in certain situations size helps. But for the most part, weapons are what wins fights among humans.

I never asked for this. Tallfags can go fuck themselves.

Yeah in certain situations size helps. But for the most part, weapons are what wins fights among humans.
Disputes are usually settled in 1 of 4 ways.

Verbal debate is the most common nowadays and generally considered to be the most civilized. Being big is useful for intimidating your opponent & makes your argument seem more valid due to the halo effect.

Unarmed combat is also common and generally occurs when verbal debate fails. Weight classes exist for a reason.

Armed melee combat in the modern era usually means knives. A single stab can be fatal so the playing field is somewhat leveled. However, a big man still has the advantage of a longer reach which means he can stab the small man before the small man can stab him.

Armed projectile combat in the modern era usually involves firearms. This is the one area where being big is a disadvantage since it just makes you a bigger target.

View attachment 714175

View attachment 714180
uninstall your life tallshit

The solutuion to manletism is to kill all femlits, I could have been 6ft normie if my mother wasn't a short whore

View attachment 714175

View attachment 714180
Idont need your pity f@gg0t

I'm 173cm barefoot, is that manlet? (in video game)

Imagine being short. Couldn't be me! :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: