Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who else is the runt of their pack?

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Recruit
★★★★★
6d 15h 5m
There are runts in several species and humans are no different. If you have siblings, and you are the shortest in your family, you are the RUNT. I am a 5 foot 1 blackcel who is shorter than my parents and both my sisters. I am completely runtmaxxed and like runts in other species, I am destined to a life of rejection and hardship.
  • In a group of animals (usually a litter of animals born in multiple births), a runt is a member which is significantly smaller or weaker than the others
  • Owing to its small size, a runt in a litter faces obvious disadvantage, including difficulties in competing with its siblings for survival and possible rejection by its mother
  • Even among domestic animals, runts often face rejection

Being a runt predisposes you to incel personality, even among animals
  • There’s no definitive answer, but some experts believe that runts tend to have different personalities. Because they’re smaller and often weaker than their littermates, they may be more timid and shy. They may also be more independent and less likely to seek out human attention.

It's over for runtcels.

OutcastedOutcast

OutcastedOutcast

Officer
★★★★
8d 18h 49m
There are runts in several species and humans are no different. If you have siblings, and you are the shortest in your family, you are the RUNT. I am a 5 foot 1 blackcel who is shorter than my parents and both my sisters. I am completely runtmaxxed and like runts in other species, I am destined to a life of rejection and hardship.
  • In a group of animals (usually a litter of animals born in multiple births), a runt is a member which is significantly smaller or weaker than the others
  • Owing to its small size, a runt in a litter faces obvious disadvantage, including difficulties in competing with its siblings for survival and possible rejection by its mother
  • Even among domestic animals, runts often face rejection

Being a runt predisposes you to incel personality, even among animals
  • There’s no definitive answer, but some experts believe that runts tend to have different personalities. Because they’re smaller and often weaker than their littermates, they may be more timid and shy. They may also be more independent and less likely to seek out human attention.

It's over for runtcels.
I was called the 'black sheep' multiple times .
So there's that .

BigSadnes765

BigSadnes765

Recruit
★★★
1d 11h 24m
Looks doesn't matter, the shitty personality you have is the reason why you don't get laid (cucked) /s

laanda

laanda

pareidolia
★★★★★
114d 20h 20m
if you have no brothers you aren't defined as a runt, relational theory coping. at 5'1 any brothers of yours would be incel, human lookism is much worse with no pack foids your genetic line must find your own foids vs the world

W

wei#3959

Overlord
★★★★
213d 11h 22m
i am lol but mentally

i learn slow as fuck jfl

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
142d 18h 19m