Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Be thankful to manlets

I feel like a manlet everytime I go out. You are my dream height ngl
I'm only 2 inches taller than you. Wear slightly thicker shoes and you'd be average height in the Netherlands.

Chrome screenshot 1679872309526

Agreed OP. Men are meant to be dimoneering and the prime example of that is through height. Manlets are disadvantaged in every way possible:

- cant get respect from other men and are ignored, picked on, beaten up and/or outcast
- cant attract women due to perceived inability to dominate them and to physically fend off other males to acquire resources
- cant earn money due to lack of respect in the workplace
- can't participate in team-based physical activites due inferior size resulting in lower strength potential and more injuries trying to force their tiny bodies to keep up with larger peers
- often have low iqs, mental issues, lack of social skills and low confidence due to years of bullying from everyone including their disappointed parents (many of whom heightmog them).

And the shorter you are the worse the above gets. Manlets are at the very bottom of the human social totem pole, literally.

Be thankful to the tallfags that are breeding with femlets and ruining their genes.
To be fair, I would kill myself if I were a manlet.

Statistically, manlets are more likely to commit suicide. It's really this brutal. The same can't be said for foids ofc.
Every 5cm of height increase reduces one's chances of suicide by 9%. It practically never stops too. Going from 190cm to 195cm would STILL make you 9% less likely to kill yourself even though 190cm is gigatallfag tier.

A true 5'10 shouldn't feel like a manlet.
I feel short in my area, manlet was maybe an exaggeration. I see taller people than me everyday and that frustates me enough being that common

I feel short in my area, manlet was maybe an exaggeration. I see taller people than me everyday and that frustates me enough being that common
Look on the bright side. Nobody will ever call you short because if they do, everyone around is gonna look at them like :waitwhat:

Nobody who is 178cm true measured would feel like a manlet unless they lived in the Netherlands (ONLY the Netherlands)
My feelings doesn’t refute my mesured height.

Manlets live a cursed life. There is no greater sign of genetic weakness than manletism. The importance of size is such that every animal species on earth recognizes it. Even wild animals such as elephants, lions, niggers, tigers, and gorillas are able to acknowledge the fact that bigger is better. Observe how the tallfag elephant mogs the fuck out of an entire pride of manlet lions. Would the lions have yielded if the elephant was smaller than them?

View attachment 714175

Despite their physical weakness, manlets are actually the strongest among us. They bear the burden on manletism so other men don't have to. If every manlet took the easy way out and commited suicide, height standards would increase and even 6'0cels like me would become a manlet.

Manlets of incels.is, I thank you for your service.

View attachment 714180
Suifuel, chico :feelsrope:

Manlets live a cursed life. There is no greater sign of genetic weakness than manletism. The importance of size is such that every animal species on earth recognizes it. Even wild animals such as elephants, lions, niggers, tigers, and gorillas are able to acknowledge the fact that bigger is better. Observe how the tallfag elephant mogs the fuck out of an entire pride of manlet lions. Would the lions have yielded if the elephant was smaller than them?

View attachment 714175

Despite their physical weakness, manlets are actually the strongest among us. They bear the burden on manletism so other men don't have to. If every manlet took the easy way out and commited suicide, height standards would increase and even 6'0cels like me would become a manlet.

Manlets of incels.is, I thank you for your service.

View attachment 714180
someone appreciates me. my brother literally heightmogs me into oblivion it is so unreal. fuck this stupid life. 50% chance to be born female and literally never have to worry about this shit and i failed it
166-168 barefoot btw

Yes. Yes, we do.