Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BBC Documentary update.

Nooo they are all gonna laugh at u

please drop some good blackpills man. dont let them manipulate you
also pls mention about me in interview :feelshaha:

@NEETAndTidy show them your tendies :feelshmm::feelsokman:

His mom is gonna bring the tendies in while they’re conducting the interview :feelskek::feelskek::feelshehe:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:then he says to them "these are tendies, as a neet you are supposed to eat them while others go wageslaving"

When you give your image to the media to do as they wish, then it's already over.

They might leave some things our that you've said or use other ways to make us look extra misogynistic
They just need to read the forum for a few minutes to get those results and I can say with full confidence that they will

@NEETAndTidy
Never trust (((them))).

They will try to make us look bad probably, be careful.

So as some of you know ive been talking with the BBC about appearing in their upcoming documentary on incels.

I will officially be appearing on camera with a face blur in it. Ill be meeting with them in a few weeks IRL.

I cant say much at this time but it will be happening. Idk the release date of the doc yet. That will come down to editing.

Ill do my best to answer your questions though.
Be careful they don't hurt your disability benefits. While I'm hopeful you can portray a positive perspective of the problem of male celibacy, the media will always skew the view.

How did you get in contact with them?

The BBC are absolutely feminist to the core. They make IT look like eggy.

Can’t believe anyone here is talking to them.

Go to the blackpill archive and read it like the bible. It will be useful

If they don’t cherrypick
nobody from any interview used the archive and just talked out of their own brain

I hope NEET redeems us, if not ...

This will be another hit piece that will make us look like boogeymen.

When Canadian TV attacked eggy, there was not enough emphasis on ASD. Please inform them of the wide presentation of autism, and that many of us are actually on the spectrum in addition to being ugly.

be sure to represent us well brothER