Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BBC chad actor Jason Luv tells streamer N3on it’s all about the confidence

not one second, GrAY

you want a medal fucking soycuck
tenor.gif

you want a medal fucking soycuck
I think you want a bbc in your behind, batty boy. Keep your niggerfaggot shit to yourself next time

Neon is fairly aware of the blackpill. You can tell whenever he interacts with women and they show disgust. Luckily for him he's spiritually jewish so he can cope with money and clout instead

Sam frank1713354500 0

Looks like he already has a girlfriend. With a YouTube channel with 840.000 subscribers and being famemaxxed, he would have no fucking excuses.

If it wasn't for his dumb YouTube channel, Neon would be here on the forum, arguing with anandkonda in the curry caste war drama threads.

I think you want a bbc in your behind, batty boy. Keep your niggerfaggot shit to yourself next time
well it looks like you get mad when you see jason luv, did a guy like him visit your mom and traumatise your cuckface with bbc

And the BBC Tyrone is also a complete clueless retard. 'Just be confident bro' jfl. The dumb BBC never had to think for one second about this stuff. He was just born this way.

View attachment 1173165
Looks like he already has a girlfriend. With a YouTube channel with 840.000 subscribers and being famemaxxed, he would have no fucking excuses.

If it wasn't for his dumb YouTube channel, Neon would be here on the forum, arguing with anandkonda in the curry caste war drama threads.
he said in the video they never had sex, so thats why jason talked about confidence

well it looks like you get mad when you see jason luv, did a guy like him visit your mom and traumatise your cuckface with bbc
Try harder, GrAY. Poor retort. But interesting that you know/ follow random nigger males on the internet...

Try harder, GrAY. Poor retort. But interesting that you know/ follow random nigger males on the internet...
i wonder why you get offended..
you mad i follow N3on?

i wonder why you get offended..
you mad i follow N3on?
I don't know what a n3on is boyo, but nice try. I'm offended that GrAY cucks like you join here

Neon reminds me of annoying as fuck shitskins I met IRL

So tired of examples that public education does jack shit for providing knowledge. Everyone was supposed to get a middle school primer on hormones. These red pill grifters act like "confidence" is just channeling the right chi or some shit.

Neon is fairly aware of the blackpill. You can tell whenever he interacts with women and they show disgust.
Lol compare the reactions they gave to him to the reactions to Cuffem at his ugliest. But tbf Cuffem was genuinely approaching B02cel levels of Saintdom before he ascended to standard truecel

Stop calling niggers a "BBC" you fag

I don't know why this n3on dude is so popular, he's so cringy

Lol compare the reactions they gave to him to the reactions to Cuffem at his ugliest. But tbf Cuffem was genuinely approaching B02cel levels of Saintdom before he ascended to standard truecel
Normies find this funny. They're heartless.

He had to lie. He’s obviously aware of the blackpill. He’s seeing how foids treat him vs other dude daily. It’s hard to overlook it even with 80 iq.

ovER

Why dont you just say Tyrone like a normal person instead of BBC Chad like a faggot ?

View attachment 1173165

all of his account is about his gf (looks like she's latina)
don't know why people associate him to the incel type. he's probably a heightmogger aswell