Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel new Saint dropped cuffem

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Negros should go back to Africa. There's no way you can bring about equal treatment and acceptance between two extremely incompatible polar opposite races.

Looking like a super gremlin

why are overweight black women laughing like they are miles above him in looks? womens narcissism is insane. those dudes at the end werent model tier either.

He’s gonna statusmax into a gf. He knows what he’s doing

Even @Intellau_Celistic mogs him.

Negros should go back to Africa. There's no way you can bring about equal treatment and acceptance between two extremely incompatible polar opposite races.
JFL if you don’t realize he legit gets mogged by fat Blackcel retards. he’s Saint tier level

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@streamsnippetshq/video/7344773830847515946

He’s gonna statusmax into a gf. He knows what he’s doing
Tales hes even worse looking than that currycel N3on and fat framelet kikes like adin Ross. Streamers are legit known for being incel tier and Cuffem is considered unattractive even for them

Hmmm... I guess they can sense his terrible personality :feelsclown:

I appreciate this man's strength to go call after call. I would've roped if I constantly see those reactions jfl :incel:

Last edited:
he has an ex gf, mogs me to hell

@Lonelyus @Logic55 @CopeHarderNow what do u think?

Tbf most the foids in those clips are black themselves

Someone needs to pre register an account for him, although I will say he still mogs me and st sam

I thought that was a foid lol

I keep telling them blacks will always be at the bottom because they lack physical beauty

Cuffed had a girl friend bro

Cuffem had a girl friend bro
Pity maxxed and he looked better not saying much at all but he looked at least standard truecel rather than Saint tier.
@CircumcisedClown

why are overweight black women laughing like they are miles above him in looks? womens narcissism is insane. those dudes at the end werent model tier either.
Black Woman Swing GIF by Maui Bigelow

They all get pump and dumped by Tyrone, and then the government pays for the kid. Black women basically never get married but always have a bunch of bastard kids.

Look at the statistics. It’s hilarious. Most black kids got no dad.

Pity maxxed and he looked better not saying much at all but he looked at least standard truecel rather than Saint tier.
@CircumcisedClown
What’s this gotta do with me?

you forgot how this creates a false sense of confidence. >get pumped and dumped by tyrone. >"i must be in tyrones league!" :feelskek:
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Even if she is, he’s still leaving. Black men don’t wanna be dads.

I wanted u to rate him. @Vendetta
He’s ugly, but not the ugliest dude we’ve seen. Not even Sainthood material tbh. He’s also not disabled.

Tbh, the truest is probably some ugly fat dude with cerebral palsy and no hair.

Not as ugly as SAm

He’s ugly, but not the ugliest dude we’ve seen. Not even Sainthood material tbh. He’s also not disabled.
Nah he’s definitely Saint tier he’s legit Blackops2cel level. The reactions he gets from normies on omegle should prove this alone also JFL cmon he’s legit awful looking to the point where he gets compared to burn victims. Nobody on this forum except maybe sinister hits that level
Not as ugly as SAm
Well Sam is like even below Saint tier he’s 0.5 PSL ID say so like a 1.5/10 on a normal scale.z

Last edited:
They even laughed at him. Holy fuck.

Chinktok is for simps

@Fatass3000 did u get reactions like him

@Fatass3000 did u get reactions like him
the reactions weren't as bad, also that's the app I was using lol. But people did skip me as soon as they saw me but the look on their face wasn't as disgusted

the reactions weren't as bad, also that's the app I was using lol. But people did skip me as soon as they saw me but the look on their face wasn't as disgusted
I c

@SlayerSlayer gtfih