Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Basically be attractive" - what differentiates flattery from creepiness, according to highly rated Reddit response to thread about checking women out

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Basically the truth from the horse's mouth. Meanwhile, IT will tell us that our personality is to blame.

>and my first is definitely the setting/location
still virtue signaling and lying though, Chad could ezpz approach in an elevator

IT are bluepilled faggots.

still virtue signaling and lying though, Chad could ezpz approach in an elevator
Backpedaling after accidentally letting the blackpill slip is an artform in 2019.

Water is wet .
Women are memes .
it is over for 80% of the male population .

I wonder how long it will take befofre the truth of the blackpill is accepted as general knowledge .
It is undisputable and will become mainstream sooner or later .

Water is wet .
Women are memes .
it is over for 80% of the male population .

I wonder how long it will take befofre the truth of the blackpill is accepted as general knowledge .
It is undisputable and will become mainstream sooner or later .
Posts like these, the Step 1. Be attractive 2. Don't be unattractive meme, etc. all point to the fact that it is already known, just not spoken about openly or admitted to in a context where (social) appearances matter. Everyone needs to project themselves as being unbound by the material and the physical in their judgement of other people in 2019 lest they come off as a bigot and suffer a worsened reputation due to their admitting of a universal truth.

Chaddy could sneak a quicky in the elevator and the slut would be more than happy to walk out the elevator with a messed up lipstick and cum dripping down her legs, clearly visible because she's wearing a short slutty skirt.

Posts like these, the Step 1. Be attractive 2. Don't be unattractive meme, etc. all point to the fact that it is already known, just not spoken about openly or admitted to in a context where (social) appearances matter. Everyone needs to project themselves as being unbound by the material and the physical in their judgement of other people in 2019 lest they come off as a bigot and suffer a worsened reputation due to their admitting of a universal truth.
Maybe based Schopenhauer cel was right all along
Quotation Arthur Schopenhauer All truth passes through three stages First it is ridiculed 26 1

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back