Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based University evicts honors girls dorm to clear room for Coronies

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
My university has exceeded all expectations and EVICTED the entire female honors dormitory to turn into a quarantine for the Corona-impaired. They were given less than 8 hours to get their shit OUT OUT OUT. Their rooms are, well, were upscale and carpeted, while their male counterparts (myself included), wallow in mold infested rooms and have to share a bathroom with 12 men.

I sat outside our buildings main entrance smiling and sipping lemonade (it’s finally warm outside) and watching them haul their shit inside. It’s the most low inhib thing I’ve done all year.

Coronavirus >>>> Foids

My university has exceeded all expectations and EVICTED the entire female honors dormitory to turn into a quarantine for the Corona-impaired. They were given less than 8 hours to get their shit OUT OUT OUT. Their rooms are, well, were upscale and carpeted, while their male counterparts (myself included), wallow in mold infested rooms and have to share a bathroom with 12 men.

I sat outside our buildings main entrance smiling and sipping lemonade (it’s finally warm outside) and watching them haul their shit inside. It’s the most low inhib thing I’ve done all year.
Lol.

Hope the corona crowd leaves the place a wreck so they can never move back in. Maybe have it condemned afterwards as a bioharzard lol.

Spit on the carpet!

Sniff the beds!

Spit on the carpet!

Sniff the beds!
Mmmmm delicious. Now that I think about it if I get sick infected I get to sleep where a girl did. I’d be what you incels call “Chad”.

smell ya later virgins, I’ve got a round trip to Wuhan to book :feelsYall:

Their rooms are, well, were upscale and carpeted, while their male counterparts (myself included), wallow in mold infested rooms and have to share a bathroom with 12 men.
Man, i thought this was supposed to be lifefuel :feelsseriously:
:lul::feelsgah::feelsclown:

Man, i thought this was supposed to be lifefuel :feelsseriously:
:lul::feelsgah::feelsclown:
It is bro. Now they get to live in the stink pit. Since Corona-Chan infects mostly males, many of us will be living the high life in their upscale apartments.
E121FBF0 3F2F 442D 8EA7 53B94A01BAAA

It is bro. Now they get to live in the stink pit. Since Corona-Chan infects mostly males, many of us will be living the high life in their upscale apartments.
View attachment 215320
Are u fucking serious bro, dont you have to be diagnosed with the virus first to live there tho? :lul:
They been living in there this whole time while men have to catch corona virus to live there :feelsgah:

Are u fucking serious bro, dont you have to be diagnosed with the virus first to live there tho? :lul:
They been living in there this whole time while men have to catch corona virus to live there :feelsgah:
It’s better than them living there the whole time. Plus now that they’re used to living in luxury, they get to enjoy the delicious, rust-colored cum water I’m forced to drink every day. Bon appétit mademoiselle :feelshmm: