Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based ricecel has had enough of IT bullshit and threatens to go ER

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/16eodeo/twitter_incel_threatens_to_blow_up_a_mall_be/

Based as fuck, unfortunately the feds will probably get him. Obligatory this post is satire and I don't support going to the Emergency Room (in video game) :feelsthink:

Also just lol at that IT tranny arguing for eugenics, these are the people who think they have the moral high ground over us :feelskek:

Based chink.

When chinks go ER, it is usually always a blood bath. See Cho. Those Mongol genes are terrifying.

(This post is satire btw, I don't actually support violence)

Last edited:
Also just lol at that IT tranny arguing for eugenics, these are the people who think they have the moral high ground over us :feelskek:
If anyone needs eugenics it's IT trannies.

I’m always a bit jealous of goERs. They’re living the dream. In a video game, I mean, or do I?

all chinks in SEA should go ER against the govertment and all JBWs in the country

It's so retarded posting shit like this online, he's probably just venting and could possibly get in trouble for these tweets. It's better to vent in a diary.

It was so painfully obvious the nigga was being sarcastic :feelsseriously:
IT being melodramatic as always.

Larp probably, hes retarded for saying that online if he's actually going to do it in video game

Lmao what a stupid cunt argument.
  1. the 40% of males never reproduce is not true
  2. Even if was true, 100% of males still had sex if they didn’t reproduce
  3. The birthrate is already retarded low, guess that means more men should be reproducing and are entitled to reproduce because of the “natural 40% figure”? The argument goes both ways
  4. Rape is also natural and included in the 60% of men who reproduced. Some women are just meant to be raped

So rare to see a based ricecel. He shouldn't waste it on posting shit online.

Singapore has super strict gun laws, and making a bomb is dangerous as fuck. Is that lad good at racing games? I wish he doesn't rent a truck and run over noodles, that would be very cruel.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/16eodeo/twitter_incel_threatens_to_blow_up_a_mall_be/

View attachment 870646

Based as fuck, unfortunately the feds will probably get him. Obligatory this post is satire and I don't support going to the Emergency Room (in video game) :feelsthink:

They mock them telling them they're doomed to be alone, torture them for their own pleasure and they're surprised when they get responses like this?

singapore is full of jbw moggers. hopefully he takes many of them out.

View attachment 870646

I hope the bitch that made the post get shot up like a fucking pig, based ER

Hopefully he fulfils his dreams of being a slayER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back