Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Based psychologist confirms what I said in one of based threads.

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★

In this thread here I gave some compelling arguments and probably some new information about this issue, but basically women in the workforce is a part of hoeflation. But based psychologist is basically saying what I am saying here and he made this short 2 weeks after my thread. Maybe he is one of the bluepillers that browses on here! :worryfeels:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/X3FIEmUEYIs?si=ZgDuQpVZyWzhGIA2

Water. I knew this years ago.

I guess everyone agrees with you, is very obvious

Water, mate. Well-known fact.

The shrinkologist is stepping on a third rail admitting that this is true. But that's because shrinkology is a garbage-tier pseudoscience with an extreme political correctness problem.

I hate these long-winded overtalking white "intellectuals". Rollo Tomassi, Petestein, that whatever podcast faggot who completely copied fresh and fit. Just Pearly whore...all of em

Just saying what black men have already said more succinctly and charismatically. Canary in the fucking coal mine.

BITCHES. AINT. SHIT.

The end. Water.

They literally just copy what we say, overtalk the shit out of it to impress DIPSHIT NORMIES, and act like they're original

Last edited:
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

i remember hearing a feminist reassuring that women will adjust and start dating down. i couldn't help but laugh at that:feelshaha:

i remember hearing a feminist reassuring that women will adjust and start dating down. i couldn't help but laugh at that:feelshaha:
Even though as they age they cannot attract chad as much alot of them stay delusional and keep their standards high and get some cats.