Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based niggers should be forced to recreate with noodle toilets

I’d legit trade my looks for yours dude… :cryfeels:
Do you know how far I could get not just in toilets but my career jfl, I have to work harder to prove myself worthy because of this horrible image I have as a nigger

it’s just over
Are you 5'7 and ugly? If so, then I admit that it is better to be 5'7, ugly, and white instead of 5'7, ugly, and black.

And asians hate their chinky eyes so much, literally every other race mogs their eye shape

So you mix both together and asians lose the gook eyes, and you lose the nigger hair. Like I said, it's a win win

over

Attachments

• 1681748383010.jpeg
    1681748383010.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 16
would agree if these cuck countries would leave africa tbhdedsrsngl

over
end racism, ship all blacks back to Africa!

i mean, difference problems could all be solved by just separating people, racism would be solved if we had homogenous countries (only white country, only black country, only asian country etc), political/ideological rivalry, religious problems...why overcomplicate everything? just put people to live with their own people, but (((they))) want chaos

The future in the West will be mixed-race anyway so all the Blacks will bcome light-skin niggers.

i mean, difference problems could all be solved by just separating people, racism would be solved if we had homogenous countries (only white country, only black country, only asian country etc), political/ideological rivalry, religious problems...why overcomplicate everything? just put people to live with their own people, but (((they))) want chaos
In theory this would work until one of our races still wants to be greedy and take over and anhilate the entire race of another. We would need to eliminate/break contact completely.

it’s over, aryan.

White countries usually mog ethnic countries in quality of life, so ethnics force their way in. I'd rather be incel in New York than a sex haver in Mumbai.

end racism, ship all blacks back to Africa!
I totally agree, because I know whites wouldn't last two seconds without some other group to leech on. Yall were LDARing and freezing your balls off until sheer parasitism and survival forced you outward.

Best case scenario, you'll just fight and exterminate each other. Ask Russia and Ukraine how an almost nonexistent black population is working out for them.

Ask Russia and Ukraine how an almost nonexistent black population is working out for them.
its because of Ukraine joining NATO, nothing with race

yeah, like the times before humans starting exploring the world
hopefully sheboons would look a lot better.
Although I wouldn’t have anything to compare them to because I wouldn’t know that noodle or slutina toilets exist

over

Im racist but real racists know there are averages and exceptions. Just because most niggers are apes doesnt mean all are there are some good niggers out there too and niggercels are brocels as all.

Genetic prison doesnt discriminate, we are all locked in here.
How an incel could be a "real racist"?

White countries usually mog ethnic countries in quality of life, so ethnics force their way in. I'd rather be incel in New York than a sex haver in Mumbai.
Youre giving snow niggers too much credit

White countries mog ethnic countries mostly due to white countries deliberately destroying ethnic countries. I'm not saying every ethnic country, mind you, but I know damn well most MENA and Central Asian countries would be saudi-tier if America, israel, Russia, and other snow roach countries fucked off.

Even Latin America suffers this problem. The CIA constantly subverts and destroys any development in spic countries.

Are you 5'7 and ugly? If so, then I admit that it is better to be 5'7, ugly, and white instead of 5'7, ugly, and black.
Not 5'7, but I am negro. I am also non-nt and have some disgusting marks from earlier life experiences...

it's over

Not 5'7, but I am negro. I am also non-nt and have some disgusting marks from earlier life experiences...

it's over
I know negroes at that height who are doing fine.

Non-NT = death for black males

I know negroes at that height who are doing fine.

Non-NT = death for black males
are they only dating thuggy sheboons?

over

How an incel could be a "real racist"?
real racist is to be basically blackpilled. Blackpill is racist according to normies because there is a general racial hierarchy of attractiveness.

Even if your point about genetics is correct, it still wouldn't necessarily be good to couple with asians, maybe unless they are race-conscious AND not white-worshipping. But in that case they'll probably just date some other group or their own men. These types are not impossible to find, but not especially common either.

Although, people, even race-unconscious blacks will applaud you for diluting the race w/ gook blood cuz at least the kids got "dat good hair".

View attachment 739178

Most likely whatever family that gook comes from will be racist and not like you. Her community and family will resent both you AND her. It will make asians even more resentful of blacks since they seem to think only whites should mix with them. Which is actually fine, since they hate us anyways.

This is what happens when black men date out usually. You'd almost rather take your chances with a toxic black woman because at least you can avoid raci---oh wait black women are racist against black men too.
Agreed as you said, a lot of bullshit comes with race mixing as blacks. Ironically enough, I believe whites are the race most open to mixing with blacks. Hispanics/latinas come as a very close second. Regardless, every race sees black as a downgrade. Meanwhile, it has the most potential.

real racist is to be basically blackpilled. Blackpill is racist according to normies because there is a general racial hierarchy of attractiveness.
But your own race of women/ethnicity practically find you like you're an alien race to them. They don't want you, you're a subhuman to them. How do you reconcile that with scientific racism?

@poverty @tehmemories @bunnymaxxing thoughts? Want to recreate with me?

it’s over

Wtf is a based nigga, does he got thicker chains than the others and pick more cotton?

@Adolf Hitler

Earn the right to do so via acquiring power and resources then go all out on that gook pussy

I have both already, Chico..
They don’t like my skin.

it’s over
The next option is using your numbers they are very high inhib so they're naturally intimidated by you then make them comply with your demands.

The next option is using your numbers they are very high inhib so they're naturally intimidated by you then make them comply with your demands.
been there tried on all toilets, mang. :feelsjuice:

over for my face

Noodlewhores would worship a homeless white man's cock before getting with a black man.

been there tried on all toilets, mang. :feelsjuice:

over for my face
I don't mean play the numbers game I mean get together collectively but recruiting is gonna be hard unless there's a common denominator.

This retard has no idea that Blacks and Asians have been procreating for years. Just look up Blasians and look up BM/AW on tiktok and Instagram, and prepare to have your mind blown.

Why do you want to create half niglets? We have enough octoroons in this world already.

Why do you want to create half niglets? We have enough octoroons in this world already.
I want to justify anyway I can breed or even get a fucking toilet at this point.

over