Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based niggers should be forced to recreate with noodle toilets

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Here’s some food for thought, Chico…
this might be a little read so prepare yourselves, Chicos...
I’ve been seething and coping because i’m full of inky from inkywelldom n shiet, mang..
but I’ve devised a theory that could work if the government adopted this, blood.
A theory that could save and improve the nigger race..

As we all know, the nigger race struggles HARD when it comes to surviving on their own because of our significant lack of IQ and our violent tendencies..
I broke the niggers lacking significantly in iq by citing averages of scores in mandatory standardized tests across burgerland in this thread - https://incels.is/threads/one-of-the-contributing-reasons-to-niggerceldom.476380/

But with many majorities comes minorities... There's always an anomaly...
In this situation, it's niggers who are actually law abiding and are above their counterparts in terms of education and iq...
I shouldn't have to cite niggers that iqmogg their counterparts, stop seething and coping, crip.
A regular nigger like me would not even be writing and analyzing statistics like this on a involuntary celibate website so jfl and seethe til you die.

So what is the solution to solving the majority nigger problem?
Glad you asked...

Forcing the minority of niggers succeeding above their "majority" peers to breed with the "majority" noodles
It sounds like a grave sin, it does, I understand, but give me a chance to explain!

Citing this graph again...
1681097605098-png.736249

We see that Asians in burgerland consistently score the highest and iqmogg the actual fuck out of all the races..
While this might be standardized testing, their scores align with them being the leading average iq, take a look at this graph to see the correlation of their average iq.
Focus on the N. America for better results as all statistics regarding race are being pulled from burgerland.

Anyways, the point is proven that Asians typically iqmogg every race, including the niggers by far.
By taking a majority of the asian population and forcing them to breed with the negros who are engaged and excelling with education, work, (non-crime related activities) and success in burgerland, it is forces the asian genes to cleanse the negro genes and enhance to become a better version of a negro (but now majority asian). The byproduct of this relationship will also exhibit the athleticism of a negro (tall, sometimes bulk, and easy ability to gain muscle).

But what if the negro genes ruin the asian genes?

I don't think it can, in my opinion..
If we're taking only the negros who aren't involved in low-iq crimemaxxing and are actually engaged in working in society, the asian gene will definitely mogg. I also cite the fact that the negro population/land has been conquered by all race of humans (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonisation_of_Africa). We see that each of these nations were able to adopt and force negros into submission into working under their system. We were also able to do the same with slavery here in the United States before we decided to cut loose.
Asian genes typically are dominant as well, many East Asians who mixed with Southern darker skin Asians had the ability to iqmaxx to standard when given the chance.
It also proves in white-asian mixes as well (think of Elliot Rodgers and what grades he was able to accomplish to get into college when he actually tried)
So I think a lot of the negative genes in Negros are actually recessive and can easily be erased/deleted when compared with Asian genes and traditional culture.
Asian's strict culture and discipline will most definitely mogg and humble Negros, no argument can be made against that..

Conclusion
By forcing the based of negros who mogg their majority (crime committing/violent, low iq counterparts) to breed with the majority of noodles, we can bring the black race up to speed and make this world more productive and safer. If we limit the recreation of the majority of niggers, we can also make them subject to natural selection.

I will now argue this thread when people argue for TND because that's not humane for nigger anomalies like me and the rest of my brocels on this forum.

but jfl government would never instate anything of this kind because...
it's just fucking over for inkwells and my nigger race :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Dont let these monkeys recreate

Negroid and mongoloid phenotypes won't mix well though.

dnr, fuck niggers

Here’s some food for thought, Chico…
this might be a little read so prepare yourselves, Chicos...
I’ve been seething and coping because i’m full of inky from inkywelldom n shiet, mang..
but I’ve devised a theory that could work if the government adopted this, blood.
A theory that could save and improve the nigger race..

As we all know, the nigger race struggles HARD when it comes to surviving on their own because of our significant lack of IQ and our violent tendencies..
I broke the niggers lacking significantly in iq by citing averages of scores in mandatory standardized tests across burgerland in this thread - https://incels.is/threads/one-of-the-contributing-reasons-to-niggerceldom.476380/

But with many majorities comes minorities... There's always an anomaly...
In this situation, it's niggers who are actually law abiding and are above their counterparts in terms of education and iq...
I shouldn't have to cite niggers that iqmogg their counterparts, stop seething and coping, crip.
A regular nigger like me would not even be writing and analyzing statistics like this on a involuntary celibate website so jfl and seethe til you die.

So what is the solution to solving the majority nigger problem?
Glad you asked...

Forcing the minority of niggers succeeding above their "majority" peers to breed with the "majority" noodles
It sounds like a grave sin, it does, I understand, but give me a chance to explain!

Citing this graph again...
1681097605098-png.736249

We see that Asians in burgerland consistently score the highest and iqmogg the actual fuck out of all the races..
While this might be standardized testing, their scores align with them being the leading average iq, take a look at this graph to see the correlation of their average iq.
Focus on the N. America for better results as all statistics regarding race are being pulled from burgerland.View attachment 739077

Anyways, the point is proven that Asians typically iqmogg every race, including the niggers by far.
By taking a majority of the asian population and forcing them to breed with the negros who are engaged and excelling with education, work, (non-crime related activities) and success in burgerland, it is forces the asian genes to cleanse the negro genes and enhance to become a better version of a negro (but now majority asian). The byproduct of this relationship will also exhibit the athleticism of a negro (tall, sometimes bulk, and easy ability to gain muscle).

But what if the negro genes ruin the asian genes?

I don't think it can, in my opinion..
If we're taking only the negros who aren't involved in low-iq crimemaxxing and are actually engaged in working in society, the asian gene will definitely mogg. I also cite the fact that the negro population/land has been conquered by all race of humans (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonisation_of_Africa). We see that each of these nations were able to adopt and force negros into submission into working under their system. We were also able to do the same with slavery here in the United States before we decided to cut loose.
Asian genes typically are dominant as well, many East Asians who mixed with Southern darker skin Asians had the ability to iqmaxx to standard when given the chance.
It also proves in white-asian mixes as well (think of Elliot Rodgers and what grades he was able to accomplish to get into college when he actually tried)
So I think a lot of the negative genes in Negros are actually recessive and can easily be erased/deleted when compared with Asian genes and traditional culture.
Asian's strict culture and discipline will most definitely mogg and humble Negros, no argument can be made against that..

Conclusion
By forcing the based of negros who mogg their majority (crime committing/violent, low iq counterparts) to breed with the majority of noodles, we can bring the black race up to speed and make this world more productive and safer. If we limit the recreation of the majority of niggers, we can also make them subject to natural selection.

I will now argue this thread when people argue for TND because that's not humane for nigger anomalies like me and the rest of my brocels on this forum.

but jfl government would never instate anything of this kind because...
it's just fucking over for inkwells and my nigger race :cryfeels:
Im racist but real racists know there are averages and exceptions. Just because most niggers are apes doesnt mean all are there are some good niggers out there too and niggercels are brocels as all.

Genetic prison doesnt discriminate, we are all locked in here.

Im racist but real racists know there are averages and exceptions. Just because most niggers are apes doesnt mean all are there are some good niggers out there too and niggercels are brocels as all.

Genetic prison doesnt discriminate, we are all locked in here.
that’s what i say in the essay, the based negros should be rewarded with saving their race

it’s over

Negroes don't need other races to improve, we just need to be left alone (see: black wall street). Stop parroting caucus demon propaganda.

We are the most interfered with people on the planet.

Negroes don't need other races to improve, we just need to be left alone (see: black wall street). Stop parroting caucus demon propaganda.

Source? I’d want to believe this but places like Liberia had this chance…

it’s truly over

Most noodles hate niggers. Only tyrone is the exception.

Most noodles hate niggers. Only tyrone is the exception.
fucking cope, GrAY.
most, if not all, noodles hate ALL niggers regardless of if they’re Tyrone. White is a requirement!

it’s over

Even if your point about genetics is correct, it still wouldn't necessarily be good to couple with asians, maybe unless they are race-conscious AND not white-worshipping. But in that case they'll probably just date some other group or their own men. These types are not impossible to find, but not especially common either.

Although, people, even race-unconscious blacks will applaud you for diluting the race w/ gook blood cuz at least the kids got "dat good hair".

Most likely whatever family that gook comes from will be racist and not like you. Her community and family will resent both you AND her. It will make asians even more resentful of blacks since they seem to think only whites should mix with them. Which is actually fine, since they hate us anyways.

This is what happens when black men date out usually. You'd almost rather take your chances with a toxic black woman because at least you can avoid raci---oh wait black women are racist against black men too.

Last edited:
fucking cope, GrAY.
most, if not all, noodles hate ALL niggers regardless of if they’re Tyrone. White is a requirement!

it’s over
So you're telling me Broderick Hunter wouldn't clean up in Korea or Japan? Retard.

Face + Height + Dick > Race

Even if your point about genetics is correct, it still wouldn't necessarily be good to couple with asians, maybe unless they are race-conscious AND not white-worshipping. But in that case they'll probably just date some other group or their own men. These types are not impossible to find, but not especially common either.

Although, people, even race-unconscious blacks will applaud you for diluting the race w/ gook blood cuz at least the kids got "dat good hair".

Most likely whatever family that gook comes from will be racist and not like you. Her community and family will resent both you AND her. It will make asians even more resentful of blacks since they seem to think only whites should mix with them. Which is actually fine, since they hate us anyways.

This is what happens when black men date out usually. You'd almost rather take your chances with a toxic black woman because at least you can avoid raci---oh wait black women are racist against black men too.
shit never works out for us no matter what…
jfl

it’s truly beyond over

ftfy, GrAY.

it’s over
Keep coping. Race doesn't mean shit if you're 6'5 and handsome. Similarly, being a blue-eyed nord hasn't helped me because I'm 5'7 and ugly.

So you're telling me Broderick Hunter wouldn't clean up in Korea or Japan? Retard.

Face + Height + Dick > Race
Just be a .0001% black man bro.

Meanwhile average white guy probably gets the same results over there.

Keep coping. Race doesn't mean shit if you're 6'5 and handsome. Similarly, being a blue-eyed nord hasn't helped me because I'm 5'7 and ugly.
Seethe and keep volceling, GrAY.
Unless you have a fubar face or condition, then you are fucking trolling hard…
Do you understand that the noodle race wants to kill us off and sees us as apes as the cumskins do? jfl to being this blind..

it’s over

Seethe and keep volceling, GrAY.
Unless you have a fubar face or condition, then you are fucking trolling hard…
Do you understand that the noodle race wants to kill us off and sees us as apes as the cumskins do? jfl to being this blind..

it’s over
I'm 5'7 and ugly you low-IQ ape. Women hate ugly manlets like me even more than they hate ethnics. There is no race for your height and face.

I'm 5'7 and ugly you low-IQ ape. Women hate ugly manlets like me even more than they hate ethnics. There is no race for your height and face.
Seethe harder, GrAY. :feelskek: :feelskek:
jfl if you think you’re manlet, I could tag like 3 people that you most likely height mogg

it’s over

Negroid and mongoloid phenotypes won't mix well though.
Yes, they actually would, wtf are you talking about. Blacks are extra masculine and asians are extra feminine. Blacks have too protruding of jaws/foreheads and asians have too flat of a jaw/forehead

Mix the two and you get far more normal, balanced facial features akin to caucasions

Seethe harder, GrAY. :feelskek: :feelskek:
jfl if you think you’re manlet, I could tag like 3 people that you most likely height mogg

it’s over
Let's not kid ourselves. 5'7 is absolutely manlet height in the west.

Chrome screenshot 1681747268775

Yes, they actually would, wtf are you talking about. Blacks are extra masculine and asians are extra feminine. Blacks have too protruding of jaws/foreheads and asians have too flat of a jaw/forehead

Mix the two and you get far more normal, balanced facial features akin to caucasions
Imagine if the kid loses on every genetic dice roll and becomes a dark-skinned feminine manlet with recessed jaw and protruding forehead :feelskek:

Come on now, you know that's not true. Blacks are the single race that always always always benefit from race mixing since it gets rid of your kinky hair, protruding jaw, and dark skin. Whether a black mixes with a white, arab, asian, or indian.

I mean, jeez, there's a reason even somalis and mulattos hate on pure blacks. That's also why colorism is a thing.

Just accept the facts, blasians are a good future evolutionary path for blacks to take. You give asians taller height, less autism, rounder eyes, and better muscles, and they give you higher iq, "dat good hair", less ape-like faces, and lighter skin.

Last edited:
Just accept the facts, blasians are a good future evolutionary path for blacks to take. You give asians taller height, less autism, rounder eyes, and better muscles, and they give you higher iq, "dat good hair", less ape-lile faces, and lighter skin.

Yea but he’s a blue eyed cumskin, that gives him a LARGE advantage over an ethnic that’s 5’7.

it’s beyond over
True, he would be able to ascend if 5'7 was his only flaw. Unfortunately he's ugly too.

I think being white can compensate for ugliness or manletism but not both at the same time.

Imagine if the kid loses on every genetic dice roll and becomes a dark-skinned feminine manlet with recessed jaw and protruding forehead :feelskek:

over for unluckycels tbh

In any case, this type of eugenics will always have unforeseen consequences.

Yes that would be suicidefuel, but thankfully genetics doesn't work that way most of the time, the blasian would come out looking better than both of its parents

Attachments

• 1681747696773.png
    1681747696773.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 1681747719455.png
    1681747719455.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 35
  • 1681747721944.png
    1681747721944.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 46
True, he would be able to ascend if 5'7 was his only flaw. Unfortunately he's ugly too.

I think being white can compensate for ugliness or manletism but not both at the same time.
Actually the first somewhat reasonable take I've seen you make regarding race and JBW.

In any case, this type of eugenics will always have unforeseen consequences.
The erase of original blacks/african blood

over

Actually the first somewhat reasonable take I've seen you make regarding race and JBW.
I’d legit trade my looks for yours dude… :cryfeels:
Do you know how far I could get not just in toilets but my career jfl, I have to work harder to prove myself worthy because of this horrible image I have as a nigger

it’s just over

Being white is basically one less strike to your overall SMV

higher iq, "dat good hair"
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
I hate my nigger hair so much, literally every other race moggs jfl
but I think spics most likely have it the best

it’s over

Group business people make deal 260nw 404125315

Me and @Saitama overcoming our differences and becoming friends.

(the 2 women want his white cock)

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
I hate my nigger hair so much, literally every other race moggs jfl
but I think spics most likely have it the best

it’s over
And asians hate their chinky eyes so much, literally every other race mogs their eye shape

So you mix both together and asians lose the gook eyes, and you lose the nigger hair. Like I said, it's a win win

I’d legit trade my looks for yours dude… :cryfeels:
Do you know how far I could get not just in toilets but my career jfl, I have to work harder to prove myself worthy because of this horrible image I have as a nigger

it’s just over
What job do you work?