Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based and High T alpha male threatens to slap his gf when she tells him she has an OnlyFans.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Lmao he just slapped the phone out of her hand. ’High’ T:feelsseriously:

See the morals of the whore hole subhuman animal. "I made like three thousand dollars this week..." pros for the human for not eating the shit. In a moral society he would be legally obligated to hit that thing

IF YOU CALL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE CHADS BASED YOU'RE ONLY A CUCKED RETARD WHO DESERVES TO ROT FORVER

That jawline is why his gf respects him, gigacope if you think it's because he takes what he wants.

Too bad he will be attacked and get fired from his job. Soys and simps will defend her for being a whore, like usual.
If that was me, i would have just told her to get out of my car, and that the relationship was over

Too bad he didnt punch her in the face

Literally wasted minutes of my life watching this video, was hoping to see an uppercut at the very least.

I never said he slaps her, I said he threatens to

Probably fake, but this reaction is the difference between a man and a faggot cuck. Like why the fuck would you be okay with "your" girl showing herself to other dudes. Like that's literally the only point behind having a gf, exclusive access. I know it's only in theory since they're all whores.

Probably fake, but this reaction is the difference between a man and a faggot cuck. Like why the fuck would you be okay with "your" girl showing herself to other dudes. Like that's literally the only point behind having a gf, exclusive access. I know it's only in theory since they're all whores.
Because you're a misogynist and controlling if you don't let her send nudes to other men and sext them

Any whore on OF should be ostracized

I will never call Chad Based unless he kills some bitch brutally.

See inkwells, he has a gf because of nice personality!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

obvious larp.

He’s a typical cuck. I would have thrown her out of the car immediately. Not that one would ever be in a car With me in the first place.

Women make thousands a week from Onlycucks yet they're somehow "oppressed" you literally couldn't even make this shit up if you tried.
Although I actually do wonder about the logistics of Pimpmaxxing now........

Too bad he will be attacked and get fired from his job. Soys and simps will defend her for being a whore, like usual.
If that was me, i would have just told her to get out of my car, and that the relationship was over
This is why we need non cuck run businesses.

fake and fucking gay. hes a chad and can do better than that painted airhead anyway

IF YOU CALL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE CHADS BASED YOU'RE ONLY A CUCKED RETARD WHO DESERVES TO ROT FORVER
based

chads are the reason we're lonely

and this guy is a cuck, he should've punched her in the face not just threatened
Looked fake.
idk man it looked more real than most of these shitty fake tiktoks, also why would the guy want to get bullied by a mob for threatening mlady? bc they're probably calling him an abuser right now, well i kinda want to believe it's real or there's a chance it's real, but tbf you're probably right

Last edited:
I know that this is a video likely made for clout but foids do this to test how far they can cuck an individual and then go with the old "it's just a prank bro" and make you look like the asshole for getting mad, you just don't win.

:yes:
I will never call Chad Based unless he kills some bitch brutally.
Tbh

Wish more men were like this, then these whores would be put in place. I can guarantee he'll probably get mobbed and have to delete his social media cuz of this video tho. Attack of the simps

View: https://twitter.com/trueceI/status/1365326689774022657

Man this is some scripted bullshit, Sopranos wanna be nonsense, he fucking loves it if she has onlyfans so he don't need to pay & can get off knowing dudes want his woman but he's the one fucking.

Man this is some scripted bullshit, Sopranos wanna be nonsense, he fucking loves it if she has onlyfans so he don't need to pay & can get off knowing dudes want his woman but he's the one fucking.
This sounds like you're a faggot who'd be ok with his gf/wife posting nudes online if you had one. that's soft core cuckoldom, go fuck yourself

This sounds like you're a faggot who'd be ok with his gf/wife posting nudes online if you had one. that's soft core cuckoldom, go fuck yourself
Working within the confines of ego without power. You think Chad obeys silent "rules". No he does whatever benefits him & uses women for his gain without emotional connection getting in the way; if he can fleece money he will, if he doesn't want her flaunting to other men he gives her a black eye.

View: https://voca.ro/1e5vMqoUhmjl

Last edited:
He should've strangled her on the spot.