Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

barron trump is already 6'7 with huge wrists at 13 years old

lol he mogs the fuck out of the kids

f8e6d3c6e07cfdd42b0d11e96e137fb0.jpg

he looks kind of ugly now, maybe its the haircut or his bones receeded a bit
Its his personality bro. All the fame made him have an ugly personality.

I would rather have a good face then be at his height

Holy shit I thought this was fake but just looked it up and it’s legit :worryfeels:

Heightmogs me tbh.

He has autism but its not over because he’s rich and tall.
Yeah, fuck Trump for having him over 40 (if you are a male over 40 yo having kid with a woman 10 years older or younger than you, the kid is GUARANTEED to have autism).

for every Barron Trumps of the world, there is also Jayden Smith who is 7 inches (18cm) shorter than his dad Will Smith

Zxc

in fact, i see a lot of young men being shorter than their fathers than I used to. dads height mogging their sons was very rare 20 years ago, but now it's everywhere.

they must feed him with hgh or smth its fucking impossible

for every Barron Trumps of the world, there is also Jayden Smith who is 7 inches (18cm) shorter than his dad Will Smith

View attachment 142827

in fact, i see a lot of young men being shorter than their fathers than I used to. dads height mogging their sons was very rare 20 years ago, but now it's everywhere.
That's because his father married a femlet.

Yeah, fuck Trump for having him over 40 (if you are a male over 40 yo having kid with a woman 10 years older or younger than you, the kid is GUARANTEED to have autism).
Remember hearing him blame the autism on vaccines.

View attachment 142827

Sons inherit slightly more DNA from their mothers, so I guess mother's height matters more than father's height.

View attachment 142827

jaden has a "cute" / handsome face which I guess he got from his midget mom, but what is that worth at 5'7? less than dogshit

with a woman 10 years older or younger than you, the kid is GUARANTEED to have autism.
elab
I know that age affects the likelihood of birth defects, but I have never heard of a difference in age

he looks like a giant fortnite player

looks like he'll turn out to be the best looking of Trumps offspring (Ivaka second, Tiffany Third)

Tfw a 13yo handmogs and wristmogs you it's quite over

elab
I know that age affects the likelihood of birth defects, but I have never heard of a difference in age
"Researchers have demonstrated with the largest ever multinational study of parental age and autism risk that the children of teen mothers, older parents and parents with an age gap of 10 years or more have a higher risk of autism spectrum disorder than other children."
So a combination of over 10+ years age gap between the parents and the male being over the age of 40 is deadly to the child. I hope older lolicons who go after teen foids (teenage women also have a higher risk of having autistic offspring) won't reproduce with them.

He will become the next gigachad us president

This INJUSTICE is really something else.
Undeserved cockroaches should be BURNED at the stake.
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
lol he mogs the fuck out of the kids

f8e6d3c6e07cfdd42b0d11e96e137fb0.jpg
WTF

Last edited:

View attachment 142827

this black bitch fucked up Jaden so much, at least he is rich and is famous.

View attachment 142827

Qt loli sister

This is what happens when rich people get to have genetically modified kids.

Do you think Trump is his real father? Maybe Melania cucked him with that 7'3'' basketball player Kristaps Porzinigis LOL
he legit reminds me of Kristaps lol

Definitely being pumped with hgh by Donald but it seems to be paying off for sure. If he grows into that frame even his autism will not be a problem. If not, he will be a lanky awkward faggot. Only time will tell.

Donald is probably pumping him full with hgh, It's what I would do if I had a son. In fact baron already sort of looks like he is suffering from minor acromegaly (Excess of growth hormones)

His jaw is weak though but that won’t matter
Yeah, he has billions to spend on corrective surgeries

Last edited:
They give him hgh most likely

poisoned with IGF-1

Wait, how tall is Trump?

You can find that information in a few seconds.