Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Barber fucked up my hair, it's EXTREMELY OGRE

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
IronMike said:
Damn son. Can you post a picture and mark out your face?

Ok, I posted them

RREEEEEEEEE said:
T: coping Jewfro.

wtf theres a difference between truth u dont want to hear and striaght up lies like tho lol

hehe xd said:
wtf theres a difference between truth u dont want to hear and striaght up lies like tho lol

Post your hair then.

Youre just coping because Chad will look good with any haircut.

takurak said:
Youre just coping because Chad will look good with any haircut.

I went from ugly to UGLIER. My roommate said this shitty haircut makes my head look like a squid or a thumb and I literally posted the pictures. I already know Chad looks good with any cut.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Post your hair then.

ad0f346f8b.jpg

Nautica1983 said:
Here are the before and after pics

Before:
Ofk0Ovg

OGRE:
i6PxRyk

Hell no.

reddit.com/r/justfuckmyshitup

Nautica1983 said:
I went from ugly to UGLIER. My roommate said this shitty haircut makes my head look like a squid or a thumb and I literally posted the pictures. I already know Chad looks good with any cut.

Yeah dude, you do look worse.

KyloRen said:
Yeah dude, you do look worse.

I'm cutting the rest of this atrocity off and wearing a baseball cap with a beard like the bald blacks do.

Nautica1983 said:

Where can I see the pic?

Nautica1983 said:
I'm cutting the rest of this atrocity off and wearing a baseball cap with a beard like the bald blacks do.

Beard all the way. Whenever I try growing it out it gets itchy and I just end up shaving it all off.

A lot of other incels here can't grow one, so if you can, do it!

takurak said:
The hairstyle resembles 
28-rami-malek-mr-robot-set.nocrop.w529.h767.jpg

Agree. That hairstyle screams Chad

o cool

point is my hair isnt negro its just jew

and nah im far from chad ill post pic on discord if u want

hehe xd said:
o cool

point is my hair isnt negro its just jew

and nah im far from chad ill post pic on discord if u want

Please do and also state name

This is why I'm getting a wig. Am sick of paying good money for a haircut that ends up being terrible. Only to repeat the process ad infinitum.

Why can't people learn to cut their own hair?

whogivesafucc said:
KEK

Also what the fuck kind of incel has this hair. The fuckboy variety?

LMAO we have new breed of incel, the fuckboycel

Yo lemme see that haircut fam.

hehe xd said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
So like North Africans/Arabs then..
ya snigger

You're probably a Middle Eastern kike as well then huh. Which country originally?

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You're probably a Middle Eastern kike as well then huh. Which country originally?

im israeli

im 40~ north africa 40~ middle east 20~ european

_incelinside said:
Lmao make sure ur barber is other black or know how to cut black hair. White barbers always fuck me up

Every goddamn time.

hehe xd said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
im israeli
im 40~ north africa 40~ middle east 20~ european
Yes I know you're Israëli but Israelis are Middle Eastern immigrants (I consider North Africa to be a part of the Middle East).

you should get a refund/ call barber shop owner and tell you didn't like their service

a-virgin-nigger said:
Yo lemme see that haircut fam.

2nd page of the thread ma nigguh

Nautica1983 said:
2nd page of the thread ma nigguh

you got fucked LMAO. burn that niggas shop down

Homosapicuckus said:
Why can't people learn to cut their own hair?

I messed up a little the first time but not bad, so I went to the barber to fix it and decided it was best to just pay a barber........never again.

At least hair grows back, genes fucked up my face

foreveralone333 said:
bad haircuts can even ruin chad

No they can't. If you don't look good with a military cut you aint Chad.

takurak said:
The hairstyle resembles 
28-rami-malek-mr-robot-set.nocrop.w529.h767.jpg

Agree. That hairstyle screams Chad

It screams black dude. lol @ a white guy knowing what a "fade" is.

Looks better to me bro, your shit was fucked up in the og picture, but the lighting was terrible so I can't say for sure

Btw you look like you got a big frame

IronMike said:
Looks better to me bro, your shit was fucked up in the og picture, but the lighting was terrible so I can't say for sure

Btw you look like you got a big frame

That was a pic out of me when I got out of bed, I just needed to comb it. They gave me some retarded military cut that dosent fit my head or face, it's fucked up too the point wear I need a complete buzz cut and a year of growth to go back to where I was before. Yeah I have a semi big frame, it dosent mean much when you're ugly though, only adds to my OGRENESS. 2018 is over for me bro.

Nautica1983 said:
That was a pic out of me when I got out of bed, I just needed to comb it. They gave me some retarded military cut that dosent fit my head or face, it's fucked up too the point wear I need a complete buzz cut and a year of growth to go back to where I was before. Yeah I have a  semi big frame, it dosent mean much when you're ugly though, only adds to my OGRENESS. 2018 is over for me bro.

DO NOT CUT IT MAN! Just hat it or something, go back in 2 weeks, and have him make adjustments.

Nautica1983 said:
Read my above comment retard. And lol at comparing one killing to 17 and 15 injured. Dumbass.

Totally wrong. Depending on your facial shape and head shape certain features can pop out more in a bad way depending on the haircut you get.

Actually to normies a loss of life is a loss of life. Doesn't matter how many people you kill, dipshit. You still get the same sentence. Low IQ per usual.

Nautica1983 said:
I want to fucking murder that scumbag piece of shit. He fucked up such simple fade haircut so bad. It's fucking over for me. I'm just going to have to cut the rest of it off and wear a hat and grow out a shitty patchy beard for the next few months. I've never wanted to kill myself so bad before.

The fuck? Just be low inhib theory

anincelforlifelol said:
Actually to normies a loss of life is a loss of life. Doesn't matter how many people you kill, dipshit. You still get the same sentence. Low IQ per usual.

How pathetic are some people on here to derail my thread talking about some other shit in an argument that you lost. I am not going to actually kill my barber you retard it's a "saying" nor did I ever say I was GOING too, and your even stupider to glorify the shooting of teenagers since the guy wasn't even an  incel. Now fuck off and go away.

My nappy hair looks like a dense rainforest, I don't give a shit anymore

I started going to fancy expensive barbers a few years ago and never went back.

You got a bad haircut, it'll grow out in a matter of weeks. JFL at your fakecel problems. Try balding in your teens and have shit hair for the rest of your life.

You got a bad haircut, it'll grow out in a matter of weeks. JFL at your fakecel problems. Try balding in your teens and have shit hair for the rest of your life.
It's not just "shit hair", it's NO HAIR at all.

JFL at fullheads "problems".

At least you have hair to fuck up :feelsbadman: