Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bang energy drinks are satanic

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
You can see Satanism everywhere if you open your eyes. We already know monster energy drinks are satanic but so is bang, and probably all the mainstream energy drinks. If you rearrange the bang logo it is 666.
received-395404692764840.webp

received-2637407216390198.webp

There are also bad ingredients in it that are meant to be used as embalming fluid for corpses, and has preservative like edta, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate. It also has 300 mg of caffeine per can, if you didn't know '3' is a satanic number, and when I drink two of them it equals 600 mg of caffeine, and I start feeling ok while drinking it but 30 minutes later I feel like throwing up and my heart rate increases. We need to find a clean energy drink without the poison.

20220922-125122.jpg

Energy drinks are shit in general

Looks refreshing ngl
Love my energy drinks

Coffee and green tea don't make me sick like energy drinks. I fixed the images that weren't showing.
What about grey tea?

Bang, is that good shit especially the cotton candy flavor.

Bang, is that good shit especially the cotton candy flavor.
I hate all the artificial flavors, I wish it had no flavors or preservatives. I just want the energy, I don't care about the taste.

(((Monster Energy))) drinks are evil too

(((Monster Energy))) drinks are evil too
Those make me sick too, especially after drinking 3, because monsters are 200 mg of caffeine per can. 3x200=600

Never had an energy drink before - I am energy! Why would I need more?
I wish I never started caffeine in university, I used to have good energy on 0 mg of caffeine before.

Im a neet, what do i need energy drinks for anyway. Tho I do drink coffee which is probably even worse for you

Those make me sick too, especially after drinking 3, because monsters are 200 mg of caffeine per can. 3x200=600
(((Rodney Sacks ))) is the CEO of Monster Energy he probably has satanic pacts with his Jew brethren to make as harmful as possible!

Black frost is satanic too

Just look at the evil energy emanating from him. so badass

(((Rodney Sacks ))) is the CEO of Monster Energy he probably has satanic pacts with his Jew brethren to make as harmful as possible!
Those bad ingredients are completely useless. And good energy drinks are too expensive or hard to find, so monster and bang are our only options. They're implementing human extermination in all mainstream products.

screw these Instagram energy drinks

You can see Satanism everywhere if you open your eyes. We already know monster energy drinks are satanic but so is bang, and probably all the mainstream energy drinks. If you rearrange the bang logo it is 666.
received-395404692764840.webp

received-2637407216390198.webp

There are also bad ingredients in it that are meant to be used as embalming fluid for corpses, and has preservative like edta, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate. It also has 300 mg of caffeine per can, if you didn't know '3' is a satanic number, and when I drink two of them it equals 600 mg of caffeine, and I start feeling ok while drinking it but 30 minutes later I feel like throwing up and my heart rate increases. We need to find a clean energy drink without the poison.

20220922-125122.jpg
Illuminatimaxxing?

That's good too, but make sure not to drink them from tea bags, filter out the tea leaves yourself, because the bags are bleached.
I don’t drink any caffeine but that’s a good trivia thing to know

Why is 3 a satanic number? Jesus was 33 when he died. 3 years of ministry and so on. Many Catholics hold 3 as a holy number.

Last edited:
Monster energy drink logo is literally 666 in Hebrew i saw a gangstalkers with that logo on the back of his truck

I remember I use to watch redpill unironic illuminate confirmed channels back in the day that posted the same type of schizo shit. "Monster is satanic because it looks like this one letter in hebrew and the world will end on 11/24/2015 because of these asinine reasons"

Looking back on it these schizo posters unironically probably hurt the movement to wake people up about the real threat of the Jews and the global banking cartels because they made us all look like loney religions retards. If you told me they were all CIA plants made to poison the well of conspiracy theory discussion I would believe you.
Why is 3 a satanic number? Jesus was 33 when he died. 3 years of ministry and so on. Many Catholics hold 3 as a holy number.
3 isn't but 666 is because it's the mark of the beast in revelations.

You hate it because you'll never do what's written on the can

I remember hearing that anything that can be divided by three is satanic. The time there are the most demonic activities is at 3 AM.
You hate it because you'll never do what's written on the can
No wonder I get mad when I think of the name, it's only meant to be enjoyed by satanic chads who bang all the time.

I remember I use to watch redpill unironic illuminate confirmed channels back in the day that posted the same type of schizo shit. "Monster is satanic because it looks like this one letter in hebrew and the world will end on 11/24/2015 because of these asinine reasons"

Looking back on it these schizo posters unironically probably hurt the movement to wake people up about the real threat of the Jews and the global banking cartels because they made us all look like loney religions retards. If you told me they were all CIA plants made to poison the well of conspiracy theory discussion I would believe you.

3 isn't but 666 is because it's the mark of the beast in revelations.
We cannot deny this shit any more.
Logo mason

Reminds me of an evangelist Karen saying that monster energy logo is satanic kek

then i take benadryl to sleep XD

I love monster

Drinking satan coladas at night attracts demons.

If you take enough of those you'll start hallucinating.
ded srs that's true

had to take like 5 dramamines to not puke all over airplanes, id feel like i was floating through clouds in a haze

ded srs that's true

had to take like 5 dramamines to not puke all over airplanes, id feel like i was floating through clouds in a haze
They say you have to take 500mg which is 40 times the recommended dose to start getting high.

20220922-172233.jpg

They say you have to take 500mg which is 40 times the recommended dose to start getting high.

20220922-172233.jpg
i was taking 50x5 = 250mg every time I got on an airplane lol

dont know how someone would even stay awake on 10 pills, 3 or so is enough to cancel out a bang energy

dedsrs

took 4 pills, flew to ATL, drank bang energy 8pm, went to bed 11pm, fell asleep 5mins lol

its a horrible feeling so dont know why people would get high on it, feels like getting sucked into a black hole (no homo)

i was taking 50x5 = 250mg every time I got on an airplane lol

dont know how someone would even stay awake on 10 pills, 3 or so is enough to cancel out a bang energy

dedsrs

took 4 pills, flew to ATL, drank bang energy 8pm, went to bed 11pm, fell asleep 5mins lol
You're making me think of taking two or four to cancel out the two bangs I just had. (Don't ban me I'm talking about the energy drinks).
its a horrible feeling so dont know why people would get high on it, feels like getting sucked into a black hole (no homo)
Never mind then, I have a bottle but the most I took were two, and it hurt my stomach, so taking more would probably make me feel like puking.

Energy drinks are shit in general
Kek I just remembered a post on 4chan that shit talked about starbucks and their drinks making the arrogant foids who drink these things defecate more than usual