Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ban me! Ban me! You incel cowards, all hope is not lost. I’m tapping into my potential. I am good looking if put effort and jacked, fuck all of you!!!

I feel bad for this brocel in denial

Don't forget the tactical soap

Fuck this stupid site, you are all wasting your lives, I don’t wanna ever go back to this thinking and mindset ever again. I have no reason to be here, I’ve never approached any girls or went to parties or clubs so I have no proof that all hope is lost. I’m going to make my self proud and leave this hell hole, if it means getting a haircut every 2 weeks then so be it. I’m not sacrificing my life and happiness over this shit, for all you that are truly ugly and deformed I am sorry, but that is not me, I know I’m attractive especially if I put in effort, I just need to get my social skills up and get out there more. Once I’m done with this semester of engineering, I’m ascending into the man I can truly be, approaching females and getting them to be mine.
so herrr derrr jeeeeeez be chad theory
you cant negate the premise of the site, if you are not even the definition and encapsulation of what the blackpill actually means, BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING TENANT OF THE BLACKPILL DOESNT APPLY TO YOU YOU ABSOLUTE BRAIN DEAD CHADSPLAINING NORMAN MORON.

You cant get annoyed at a forum for being blackpilled and explaining and graphic detail the problems and tribulations and issues of being an incel, and all the while larping as an incel when you joined, then chimp out when it isnnt what you wanted it to be.

This is like a fucking dolphin going to the shore getting beached on the land then complaining my legs arent working why am i not wet THIS IS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME IT IS THE LANDS FAULT FOR BEING DRY.

UTTER JOKER AND FOOL

Lol. You aren't gonna get shit. You are just planning to be a betabuxx nothing else. Fuck yourself