Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Wanting to be raped by foid = femdom
Making excuses.Just read the comments no one agrees with you.
. Also you're his buttbuddy so of course you come running to his defense.
I'm not friends with anyone here.even on discord, i just read stuff and comment.
You should be banned yourself for harassing and ganging up on @ThinTinyDickCel with the queer couple, and giving him grief for his unfortunate package which has given him enough tribulation in life you anti-incel scumbag.
Bullshit and contradictive as fuck.This guy encourages everyone to start a race war on every thread, on top of that he insults ethnics in every single chance he finds, how is he not an anti incel?

Bullshit and contradictive as fuck.This guy encourages everyone to start a race war on every thread, on top of that he insults ethnics in every single chance he finds, how is he not an anti incel?
Uggo privilege. :feelsjuice:

Tbh I don’t see anything in @JoeBruhcel’s post that would imply he wants to be ass raped with a strap-on or whatever. “Female on male rape is a meme because no man would object to free sex” is one of the most ubiquitous and non-controversial takes here. It seems like a leap in logic to immediately assume that makes him gay. In any case I don’t think it’s clear cut enough to warrant instant non-negotiable permaban

If the issue is just him being a femdom cel I think this should be clarified more in the rules, because while femdom posting was always considerded an edge case here there have been users like @Blacktarpill who are very open about femdom fetish without being considered “in violation” of the rules:feelsstudy:

Also like @Vermilioncore and @vippnor both publicly admitted that they’re non-incel trolls who can get sex but were allowed back given the benefit of the doubt that they were just LARPing. Which imo is a lot less plausible than @JoeBruhcel’s defense. I don’t see why he shouldn’t be offered the benefit of the doubt too in this case:feelshehe:

Note that I didn’t even know who this user was prior to this happening so I’m impartial in regards to any drama he has with other users/the mods/etc:feelswhere:

jeez it was only a joke thats obvious

if you joke in ID you gamble

Embarrassing as fuck when you simp for this guy every chance you find and he doesn't even reply to you.
You ever seen someone clap back when being clapped to?

What a bulshit, he was joking about sex with females. Lunacy, he never did a thing to anyone, always commenting on all threads and being a based brocel.

Any proof of that or just throwing accusations around?
I'm sorry I don't understand why is @JoeBruhcel banned again?

I have said a similar thing to what @JoeBruhcel said to be honest so he should be unbanned.
Is he banned for saying he wants to be raped by women. I mean what warm blooded guy doesn't want that. Even if the mechanics are impossible not matter what some redditfags say.

Is he banned for saying he wants to be raped by women. I mean what warm blooded guy doesn't want that. Even if the mechanics are impossible not matter what some redditfags say.
Yeah. I said the same thing before to be honest.

He's also in a confirmed relationship with @CWCville gentrifier who is a troll and anti-incel.
Can you prove that? Making such accusations and getting people banned for it without delivering proof is very .... questionable :feelswhat:

Are you perma banning this guy for joking about getting raped by a women in a thread that is about getting raped by women? It seems what he wanted to say is that he'd like to have sex with a women, not that he's a degenerate femdom cuck who wants to be pegged. Anyhow, a perma for that? You can't be serious.

Or is there something we users don't know?
@Fat Link , bro. Can you give us the additional information we users lack that justify this perma ban?
It would be really interesting to know, since as you can see, most of the users think this perma ban is waaaaay over the top.
What are we missing here?

Also this:
Also like @Vermilioncore and @vippnor both publicly admitted that they’re non-incel trolls who can get sex but were allowed back given the benefit of the doubt that they were just LARPing. Which imo is a lot less plausible than @JoeBruhcel’s defense. I don’t see why he shouldn’t be offered the benefit of the doubt too in this case:feelshehe:
You give users who are confirmed larpers and liars second chances, but you perma ban the dude over this one post?
It's like you're measuring with double standards based on your personal liking of the user.
My 60% warning / 1 day ban for posting the face of Rhaast, which he himself uploaded and is publicly accessible data was pretty harsh too and makes me feel like you want me gone, even though I don't break any rules.

And why is @CWCville gentrifier banned? Is it really because of Uggo Muggos accusation? Did Uggo Muggo provide any proof?
Can you show us the proof which lead to his permaban?

I feel like we're missing major information on these bans here, could Moderation staff please enlighten us? :feelsaww:

My 60% warning / 1 day ban for posting the face of Rhaast, which he himself uploaded and is publicly accessible data was pretty harsh too and makes me feel like you want me gone, even though I don't break any rules.
Well deserved, you were annoying me :feelsjuice:

Well deserved, you were annoying me :feelsjuice:
You were annoying me too, but that doesn't justify a 60% warning :p

firstly, tl;dr
... srsly? :fuk:

firstly, tl;dr and CWCville was a troll, infiltrator, gay and anti-incel in ID
View attachment 562699
It reads like he was joking, indicated by the :chad: emote.
Maybe he should've put it in quotation marks to make it even more clear.
But that doesn't justify a perma ban ... I feel like we're still lacking information and proof here :feelswhere:

Wanting to be raped by foid = femdom. Also you're his buttbuddy so of course you come running to his defense. You should be banned yourself for harassing and ganging up on @ThinTinyDickCel with the queer couple, and giving him grief for his unfortunate package which has given him enough tribulation in life you anti-incel scumbag.
Thanks man
Insane that bullying someone for their main feature which makes them an incel is ok on this forum
I only insult them when they're being racist against whites (which is multiple threads a day), I don't insult them for being an incel

You were annoying me too, but that doesn't justify a 60% warning :p

... srsly? :fuk:

It reads like he was joking, indicated by the :chad: emote.
Maybe he should've put it in quotation marks to make it even more clear.
But that doesn't justify a perma ban ... I feel like we're still lacking information and proof here :feelswhere:
You were following me everywhere and posting my face :feelsjuice:.

Pretty sure claiming to be able to slay tons of pussy on an incel forum isnt a subject you wanna joke about,especially when considering he was one of the faggots (you're included) that always complain whenever someone is given benefit of the doubt. So stop having double standards and fuck off :feelsjuice:

what happened to @i_want_emo_gf ?

he seemed promising, but greycels are always sus

You were following me everywhere and posting my face :feelsjuice:.

Pretty sure claiming to be able to slay tons of pussy on an incel forum isnt a subject you wanna joke about,especially when considering he was one of the faggots (you're included) that always complain whenever someone is given benefit of the doubt. So stop having double standards and fuck off :feelsjuice:
You're making a shitton of false accusations about me, please stop that.

a) I didn't follow you, you post in every fucking thread, it's impossible to avoid you.

b) He wasn't claiming to slay tons of pussy, he said it jokingly with the :chad: emote. How can you be so low iq to not get that: "How about I shove you in that locker :chad:" isn't meant seriously or in a literal sense but is an anecdote to college movie chads bullying incels???

c) I never complained when someone is given benefit of the doubt. I complained when someone didn't have to face consequences for confirmed misconduct, like confirmed IT postings, confirmed Tinder likes, confirmed lying and larping

So please please please, stop spreading wrong accusations about me. Thank you.

just observe how those 3 gang up and harass @ThinTinyDickCel like normalfaggot tryhards from kiwifarms.
I tried to confirm this accusation but what I found is that ThinTinyDickCel started to insult him first:

Last edited:
View attachment 562692

Femdom proselytizing isn't a laughing matter. :feelswhat:

Anyone that wants to be dominated by a foid sounds like a tranny in the making :feelspuke:
I would usually prefer to be the dominant party in any hypothetical sexual encounter. But sometimes its good to think of oneself to be so attractive that women literally force themselves on you.

Any reason why you seem invested in this? :feelswhere:
The reason why I'm invested in this is that I would like to understand why these guys got punished so hard while other users don't.
I'm not trying to defend them, I'm just curious.

It's been going on for a while now across multiple threads.
I didn't really notice that. Maybe it's because I generally stay away from racewar threads. So maybe that's the missing piece. :feelshmm:

Last edited:
You're making a shitton of false accusations about me, please stop that.

a) I didn't follow you, you post in every fucking thread, it's impossible to avoid you.
Yup i post in every thread, but why do you reply to me with a pic of my face trying to invalidate everything i say with "but muh you are a mogger"
b) He wasn't claiming to slay tons of pussy, he said it jokingly with the :chad: emote. How can you be so low iq to not get that: "How about I shove you in that locker :chad:" isn't meant seriously or in a literal sense but is an anecdote to college movie chads bullying incels???
Cope, you know @PPEcel fucked him raw in whatever argument they were having and he got under his skin so bad he outed himself as a fakecel "alpha" male.
c) I never complained when someone is given benefit of the doubt. I complained when someone didn't have to face consequences for confirmed misconduct, like confirmed IT postings, confirmed Tinder likes, confirmed lying and larping

So please please please, stop spreading wrong accusations about me. Thank you.
You always do, you endlessly complained about me and never believed i was an incel (despite me never claiming otherwise, unlike your faggot friend) (which brings us back to point A and how you kept posting my face and endlessly complaining about muh state of the forum) the nigger who posted on IT got 50% ( it should be perma imo but yeah nevertheless, its still a punishment), true (the tinder thing). And the lying and larping is the same thing as what your boyfriend did :feelsjuice: both cyrrow and veteranmollicorn or whatever could be larping or lying to get attention, at least veteranmollicoon got caught outside the forum and not on here, so his case is even better than your kike friend's :feelsjuice:
@22yearoldcel

@Fat Link reason?
Probably tall Chaddam worship
Why did everyone get banned :(
Who?
Unban @Primordial Incel
IMG 20220114 195224

Last edited:
Don't act stupid,
he's obviously talking about
@JoeBruhcel @CWCville gentrifier and @22yearoldcel
Oh i thought actual relevant people were banned :feelsjuice:
Also you didnt reply to me you hypocrite :feelsjuice:

Free @JoeBruhcel and Execute @CWCville gentrifier, I don't know who the other guy is

[Steps onto the podium]

Good afternoon my fellow incels.is brothers and friends. :feelzez:

This morning as most of you well know by now, 3 semi popular or at least relatively well known posters were summarily removed from the forum by way of direct action of permaneant bannings performed by yours truly earlier today on all their candy asses. :feelsUgh:

The reason for this action was as follows: :feelsugh:

Today I woke up to find various dire PM’s from our very own Incel community’s “Paul Revere” character you could say. :feelscomfy:

Uggo Mongo. :feelshehe:

He alerted me to not only there being a massive plot to troll the site and it’s members being carried out by a three person team that were clearly working and coordinating with eachother off site to troll us and our community, but more important arguably than even that, he provided solid evidence and proof via links to each user’s large scale trolling activities on the site that had been largely overlooked by myself and my mod team up until now, because as some of you might have already known we have been vastly pre-occupied with many other items of late of far greater importance to attend to.:feelswhere:

In anycase the names of these three hooligans and rabble rousers are as follows: :feelswhat:

1. @JoeBruhcel- the probable ring leader and the brains of the troll conspiracy
2. @CWCville gentrifier- the right hand man of Joe
3. @22yearoldcel- the follower or lackey of the above two dangerous individuals

To all future trolls everywhere that would seek to besmirch our grand community with your foul and foolish ways I can only echo the sentiments of the video below.:feelsUgh:

View: https://youtu.be/V9O94UTDAJQ

Alright. That’s it everyone. :feelsokman:

[Steps down from podium and steps into a gassed up limo that @PPEcel is already inside of. Destination? McDonald’s. :feelsclown: ]

Last edited:
Also you didnt reply to me you hypocrite :feelsjuice:
I said everything that needed to be said. Further replies to your nonsense are pointless, but since you insist:

Yup i post in every thread, but why do you reply to me with a pic of my face trying to invalidate everything i say with "but muh you are a mogger"
So that people don't forget that your oppinion has no worth here, since you're a mogger and don't belong into an incel forum. But we're past that. I got my 60% warning, I won't post your picture anymore and that's it for me.

Cope, you know @PPEcel fucked him raw in whatever argument they were having and he got under his skin so bad he outed himself as a fakecel "alpha" male.
Either you didn't read what I said or you didn't understand it. He did NOT out himself as a fakecel alpha, it was a humorous reply, referring to the college movie chad stereotype who mocks incels, which was indicated by the :chad: emoji and the "How about I shove you in that locker" line. You really must be mentally challenged to not get the reference.

You always do, you endlessly complained about me and never believed i was an incel (despite me never claiming otherwise, unlike your faggot friend) (which brings us back to point A and how you kept posting my face and endlessly complaining about muh state of the forum) the nigger who posted on IT got 50% ( it should be perma imo but yeah nevertheless, its still a punishment), true (the tinder thing). And the lying and larping is the same thing as what your boyfriend did :feelsjuice: both cyrrow and veteranmollicorn or whatever could be larping or lying to get attention, at least veteranmollicoon got caught outside the forum and not on here, so his case is even better than your kike friend's :feelsjuice:
No, I never do.
I never complain about giving someone the benefit of the doubt. I only complain about confirmed misconduct, like you being a confirmed 6'1 mogger who has no right to be here. There is no benefit of the doubt for you. There are just hard facts that confirm you shouldn't be here. That's what I complained about.

Exactly the dude who posted on IT, talking down on incels, claiming incels were all basement dwelling shut ins living with their mom, got only a 50% warning, while me, who just posted pictures of your face, which is not secret data, it's openly accessible, I didn't leak you or did any harmful activities towards you at all, gets rewarded with a 60% warning and 1 day ban .... How the fuck is that supposed to be fair? Exactly, it isn't and that's why there is so much doubt and infighting going on in the forum, because nothing is transparent atm. Different users get different treatments, which is weird.

I honestly can't talk to you any longer, you literally have braindamage if you think that lying about having a girlfriend is the same as making a humouros reply refering to a Chad stereotype. This guy (and he's not my boyfriend, stop spreading missinformation, you look like a retard doing that) did not say "I am Chad and I fuck millions", he made a post refering to the college chad stereotype.

To show you what I mean and how retarded braindamaged you really are, I will make this example:

"You filthy inkel I would never fuck you :foidSoy:"

What you retard would say now:
nice_try is a girl and he admitted he would never fuck incels, BAN HIM!

What somebody with IQ above room temperature would say is:
He just said what a foid would say for comedic value, it's obvious that he doesn't mean it literally.

I hope you're happy now. I don't want to reply here any longer. It's pointless to argue with idiots and just wasting my time, tbh.

Last edited:
View attachment 562789

Absolute and utter nonsense. You're grasping for straws.
Clint eastwood finger gun

Are you trying to threaten me? Because I discuss bans in the "ban discussion" megathread? Lmao.

Maybe instead of threatening people you could just post your "solid evidence and proof via links to each user’s large scale trolling activities on the site", so there wouldn't even be a discussion ...

Last edited:
I said everything that needed to be said. Further replies to your nonsense are pointless, but since you insist:

So that people don't forget that your oppinion has no worth here, since you're a mogger and don't belong into an incel forum. But we're past that. I got my 60% warning, I won't post your picture anymore and that's it for me.
So what if i mog some people here :feelskek: i am still saying the truth and saying shit you niggas would agree with, you are just doing it to whine and complain as usual. :smonk:
Either you didn't read what I said or you didn't understand it. He did NOT out himself as a fakecel alpha, it was a humorous reply, referring to the college movie chad stereotype who mocks incels, which was indicated by the :chad: emoji and the "How about I shove you in that locker" line. You really must be mentally challenged to not get the reference.
It was not a joke, it was malicious and you know it, He wanted to trigger him, literal ad hominem. He just couldnt outsmart CCPcel so he went on and attacked him :feelsjuice:.

He didnt use quotes and he didnt say he was joking, even after being banned he still didnt say he was joking.
No, I never do.
I never complain about giving someone the benefit of the doubt. I only complain about confirmed misconduct, like you being a confirmed 6'1 mogger who has no right to be here. There is no benefit of the doubt for you. There are just hard facts that confirm you shouldn't be here. That's what I complained about.
Being a 6'1 mogger is misconduct now huh :feelskek: well guess what retard, ill keep saying it over and over again, i am more legitmate than your boyfriend because unlike him, i havent confessed to being a fakecel or lied about it (which is very unlikely) to win an argument over when of you guys. :feelsjuice:
Exactly the dude who posted on IT, talking down on incels, claiming incels were all basement dwelling shut ins living with their mom, got only a 50% warning, while me, who just posted pictures of your face, which is not secret data, it's openly accessible, I didn't leak you or did any harmful activities towards you at all, gets rewarded with a 60% warning and 1 day ban .... How the fuck is that supposed to be fair? Exactly, it isn't and that's why there is so much doubt and infighting going on in the forum, because nothing is transparent atm. Different users get different treatments, which is weird.
You were pissing me the fuck off and i got plot armor, deal with it :feelshmm:
On a serious note, the mods probably didnt want my face posted on every fucking thread, you retards had to be stopped :feelsugh:
I honestly can't talk to you any longer, you literally have braindamage
Ofc here comes the ad hominem :feelshmm:
if you think that lying about having a girlfriend is the same as making a humouros reply refering to a Chad stereotype
Again, no one said it was humorous,both CCPcel and the mod that banned him and me thought it was malicious. You are extremely biased and thats why you see it as such :feelsugh:
[UWSL]This guy (and he's not my boyfriend, stop spreading missinformation, you look like a retard doing that) did not say "I am Chad and I fuck millions", he made a post refering to the college chad stereotype.[/UWSL]
He is your boyfriend, he is a confirmed homosexual and you been defending him till your last breath, sussy amogus.
And still, he shouldnt have "joked" about it and he AT LEAST shouldve made it obvious, its literally an infiltrator trait (which he is, since he keeps denying blackpills left qnd right) to sperg out when some high IQcel like the great CCPcel fucks you in an argument.
To show you what I mean and how retarded braindamaged you really are, I will make this example:

"You filthy inkel I would never fuck you :foidSoy:"

What you retard would say now:
nice_try is a girl and he admitted he would never fuck incels, BAN HIM!

What somebody with IQ above room temperature would say is:
He just said what a foid would say for comedic value, it's obvious that he doesn't mean it literally.
No here is a better example,
Imagine you and i were arguing and you beat me and i just say "you dumb retarded virgin, you can say whatever the fuck you want but i have more experiences with women and got way more chances to ascend than you do you fucking faggot, i can also beat the shit out if you irl" keep in mind that all of this is coming from a well known troll and bluepilled homosexual(bonus points:kike). IT DOESNT GET MORE OBVIOUS THAN THIS :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I hope you're happy now. I don't want to reply here any longer. It's pointless to argue with idiots and just wasting my time, tbh.
Pro tip: stop ad homineming in arguments, it just shows that you are losing and need to compensate and get the attention away from the argument (which you are losing btw, you wouldnt ad hominem if you were winning).
Instead be calm and collected :bigbrain:

oh my god you niggerfaggots need to chill with the drama

View attachment 562792

Are you trying to threaten me? Because I discuss bans in the "ban discussion" megathread? Lmao.

Maybe instead of threatening people you could just post your "solid evidence and proof via links to each user’s large scale trolling activities on the site", so there wouldn't even be a discussion ...
You're grasping for straws.
oh my god you niggerfaggots need to chill with the drama

[Steps onto the podium]

Good afternoon my fellow incels.is brothers and friends. :feelzez:

This morning as most of you well know by now, 3 semi popular or at least relatively well known posters were summarily removed from the forum by way of direct action of permaneant bannings performed by yours truly earlier today on all their candy asses. :feelsUgh:

The reason for this action was as follows: :feelsugh:

Today I woke up to find various dire PM’s from our very own Incel community’s “Paul Revere” character you could say. :feelscomfy:

Uggo Mongo. :feelshehe:

He alerted me to not only there being a massive plot to troll the site and it’s members being carried out by a three person team that were clearly working and coordinating with eachother off site to troll us and our community, but more important arguably than even that, he provided solid evidence and proof via links to each user’s large scale trolling activities on the site that had been largely overlooked by myself and my mod team up until now, because as some of you might have already known we have been vastly pre-occupied with many other items of late of far greater importance to attend to.:feelswhere:

In anycase the names of these three hooligans and rabble rousers are as follows: :feelswhat:

1. @JoeBruhcel- the probable ring leader and the brains of the troll conspiracy
2. @CWCville gentrifier- the right hand man of Joe
3. @22yearoldcel- the follower or lackey of the above two dangerous individuals

To all future trolls everywhere that would seek to besmirch our grand community with your foul and foolish ways I can only echo the sentiments of the video below.:feelsUgh:

View: https://youtu.be/V9O94UTDAJQ

Alright. That’s it everyone. :feelsokman:

[Steps down from podium and steps into a gassed up limo that PPEcel is already inside of. Destination? McDonald’s. :feelsclown: ]

My furher
Images 33