Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I challenge to show me where i said that i was in multipel relationships ?
My post title is what IF you get a girlfriend
The inceldom isn't about losing your virginity but losing with women in general even the chad himself can get dumped by a Stacy and experience a moment of the inceldom, you see many Chads turning on beckies and ethnics for a reason.

Will you come to this forum again ?!
The future of this forum will be taken by incel Chads.

yes that's what I said. he's a baiter

Will you come to this forum again ?!
The future of this forum will be taken by incel Chads.
And what has that to do with me having multipel relationships ?
That means with the unlimited increasing of female hypergamy even Chads will be incels in future so they will come to post on this forum.
You are too low IQ

And what has that to do with me having multipel relationships ?
That means with the unlimited increasing of female hypergamy even Chads will be incels in future so they will come to post on this forum.
You are too low IQ
good point

@ukko good. please make it perma

Why is he not banned yet? @Fat Link
Because it is the truth
You will kick my ass and the modd's ass for a chance to get a Stacy
Just look at youtube, twitch, onlyfans etc most simps are men who look like incels
yes, i didn't say I have a gir*friend. and I don't have one and never will.
I don't have friends so this is nice community where I can spend time
I will miss you brocel

I still here but i will get pussy faster than you while you still dying alone forever here lol
@iamsubhuman
@AmIjustDreaming @Fat Link

100% - Permaban Troll, probable IT or Kiwi Farms infiltrator.
@iamsubhuman
@AmIjustDreaming @Fat Link
Yes
When i get a pussy, i will contact the modd to bann me
I will be the fastest greycel who ever get pussy in the history of this forum

Cat stuck in tree sylvestergiphy

@Sylvester

Ban discussion is dead!

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

@Fat Link best mod ngl

Spicebomb is literally jungle and i outed him before he started faggot posting. Told you he is a fag :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Like its insanely retarded to me how mental you have to be to keep alting, postmaxx then sui by mods. How retarded do you even have to be to waste your life on that, then again he is a closeted faggot so expect everything :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
what happened to spicebomb. :feelsaww:

what happened to spicebomb. :feelsaww:
Spicebomb is literally jungle and i outed him before he started faggot posting. Told you he is a fag :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Like its insanely retarded to me how mental you have to be to keep alting, postmaxx then sui by mods. How retarded do you even have to be to waste your life on that, then again he is a closeted faggot so expect everything :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Also get in the postmaxx

What happened to @Pengwin?

he's banned? fucking finally, hope it's perma. also funny how he signs up after @NoNutNovemberFailed gets temp banned and funny how @NoNutNovemberFailed is also described to be an alt
He's Jungle actually, he said it to us in a little discord we have :feelskek:

Most cels after august are alts

@CopingCurrycel ???

He's a 5'5 currycel in UK.

We have users here with footjob history
Better footjob with a subhuman than kissing dozens of different foids in clubs ngl again i dont even believe him since 5'5 curry uk but his words not mine

Better footjob with a subhuman than kissing dozens of different foids in clubs ngl again i dont even believe him since 5'5 curry uk but his words not mine
I wish someone kissed me:feelsbadman: