Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Whatever happened to @Normie~Kong ?

@nightfoot92 was banned due to a misunderstanding of the rules. He is not incel, but he's looking for a "blackpilled community."

@Fat Link could think of no forum within the Incels.is family of forums to suggest? If not, then one is needed. I hate the idea of him being cast out. There's gotta be somewhere within the Incels.is-verse that he can go.

You're going to see some people deleting their accounts while having cocksucker avi.
wdym? i don't get it :fuk:

@AllanKing got banned again

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
he was unbanned, lifefuel for @Diocel and @Dregster666 and @curryfool
he was banned again, suicidefuel for @Diocel @Idotms @curryfool and @incelerated
he was unbanned again, lifefuel for @Dregster666 @Diocel @incelerated @curryfool and @dreadtheblackpill

@nightfoot92 was banned due to a misunderstanding of the rules. He is not incel, but he's looking for a "blackpilled community."

@Fat Link could think of no forum within the Incels.is family of forums to suggest? If not, then one is needed. I hate the idea of him being cast out. There's gotta be somewhere within the Incels.is-verse that he can go.
Looksmax.org

Not a troll. He literally can’t comprehend what’s going on. He can’t name every continent and doesn’t know which continents are what. He still counts with his fingers.

Its like in loony tunes droopy and the wolf keeps trying to fuck him over and droopy doesn’t even know what’s going on :feelsUnreal:

View: https://youtu.be/tO6KiSNmDL8

oh my god joe biden posts here :soy:

mods i think u made some kind of mistake in unbanning @AllanKing, just wanted to remind to ban him as this clearly cant be intended, right?

mods i think u made some kind of mistake in unbanning @AllanKing, just wanted to remind to ban him as this clearly cant be intended, right?
you shit fag,I did nothing wrong why I shouldbe banned? you think you are mod and can decide for the mods? gtfo! shit eater

you shit fag,I did nothing wrong why I shouldbe banned? you think you are mod and can decide for the mods? gtfo! shit eater
you're a fucking homosexual, ur whole existence is wrong

you're a fucking homosexual, ur whole existence is wrong
oh,shit eater,seems you think your existance is divine and great,you must have a fulfilling life

Finally @ollie has been banned

Now mods need to ban @AllanKing

Great Ollie banned now retarded Bretty next the fakecel who had an autistic meltdown and got unbanned.

Great Ollie banned now retarded Bretty next the fakecel who had an autistic meltdown and got unbanned.
I didn’t have any meltdown, I was calm during my ban but the one that needs to be banned is you and anyone else that is ableist since just like looks, autism is also out of your control and always remember that you’re a faggot and I’m above you and the majority of this society.

I didn’t have any meltdown, I was calm during my ban but the one that needs to be banned is you and anyone else that is ableist since just like looks, autism is also out of your control and always remember that you’re a faggot and I’m above you and the majority of this society.
Ofc you're above me, you're above everyone here fakecel faggot. You don't belong here, you're not Incel.