Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

anyways what did @rope2cope even do

@your personality ???? Did he request?

@Dregster666 :feelsbadman:

Jesus so many people in just a few days :feelsbadman:

dunno if starting making thread about ethnic chad with polish women, cause nobody believes in slavpill here and i will get another ban

comment_1626114729AfSN1D7awBNU6kNuZkKM7h,w400.jpg

@Liszt
@Diocel
@Algeriancel
@gymletethnicel
@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder

dunno if starting making thread about ethnic chad with polish women, cause nobody believes in slavpill here and i will get another ban

comment_1626114729AfSN1D7awBNU6kNuZkKM7h,w400.jpg

@Liszt
@Diocel
@Algeriancel
@gymletethnicel
@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
Chads of all races will do well with women. What’s your point here?

Its only legit if you show a average-looking ethnic ascending with a white Stacy.

Chads of all races will do well with women. What’s your point here?

Its only legit if you show a average-looking ethnic ascending with a white Stacy.
i extremaly rarely see polish man - ethnic women pair when otherwise it's always ethnic man - polish women

Time to come to Poland:feelshehe:
Do they have brown and black hair girls there:feelshehe:
brown is common also you already want to sexpat here

it's amazing that whole JBW is self victimization to point that white men 'opress' ethnic men
@Lebensmüder

Ethnic Chads you mean
i seen 2 months ago brown manlet with polish women walking by hand, one month i maked post which @gymletethnicel reported when i saw brown manlet which was SHORTER than polish foid talking ( maybe they werent a pair ) but if he was pole she would look at him with disgust

slavpill here is crimically underrated cause slav men have low social status just like ethnics and we don't mateguard women like you are doing

also never wanted to report you like this fag @gymletethnicel who loves to report others, but that's not my face in your avatar, i have blonde hair and different face shape

i seen 2 months ago brown manlet with polish women walking by hand, one month i maked post which @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/18/18441.jpg?1623258279 [/UWSL]@gymletethnicel reported when i saw brown manlet which was SHORTER than polish foid talking ( maybe they werent a pair ) but if he was pole she would look at him with disgust
You see your statements hold no weight. Even if we assume that you are 100% truthful there are way too many variables that need to be considered before we reach a conclusion. The easiest explanation would be that he’s a betabuxx
we don't mateguard women like you are doing
Blame the Jews for inventing the BBC myth and promoting racemixing
also never wanted to report you like this fag @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/18/18441.jpg?1623258279 [/UWSL]@gymletethnicel who loves to report others, but that's not my face in your avatar, i have blonde hair and different face shape
Theres nothing to report here. You posted that picture publicly so it’s not I leaked a private photo

You see your statements hold no weight. Even if we assume that you are 100% truthful there are way too many variables that need to be considered before we reach a conclusion. The easiest explanation would be that he’s a betabuxx

Blame the Jews for inventing the BBC myth and promoting racemixing

Theres nothing to report here. You posted that picture publicly so it’s not I leaked a private photo
i just posted faceswap and that not my face tbh you know

He tried to sui by mods :cryfeels:
Yeah I saw it after I posted the question here. I didn't think he would do something like that. Maybe request ban and take a break but not suicide by mod :feelsbadman: do you think he actually edited the screenshots of the graycel's fake account? Maybe he's just lying about that tbh

No point in asking here, because the mods do not answer.

incelcon canceled? @rope2cope

Yeah I saw it after I posted the question here. I didn't think he would do something like that. Maybe request ban and take a break but not suicide by mod :feelsbadman: do you think he actually edited the screenshots of the graycel's fake account? Maybe he's just lying about that tbh
He's lying

He obviously had nothing to do with that.

We need to apologize to him :feelsbadman:

Damn all the haters bullied @PPEcel off the site
:feels::feels:

He was a Trucel and a Mogger and a real inspiration to moneymaxx so I could life mog
:feels::feels::feels:

He's lying

He obviously had nothing to do with that.

We need to apologize to him :feelsbadman:
I will stop messing with him if he comes back but that's about it. I can't bring myself to apologize to a snitch even tho we did take it a little too far ngl

i extremaly rarely see polish man - ethnic women pair when otherwise it's always ethnic man - polish women
no shit. Nonwhite women are not getting taken nearly at the rate that white women are. That's why immigration is so disasterous.

You have a 99/1 male to female immigrant ratio. JFL. Even if the most ethnic ethnic JBW theory was true, and 50% of ethnics or whatever were incel, we're still fucked anyway because there's 1 woman for every 50 fighting age men that come across the border.

@PPEcel ?
I will stop messing with him if he comes back but that's about it. I can't bring myself to apologize to a snitch even tho we did take it a little too far ngl
no u didn't take it too far stop being soft
Trash got removed

What did you do to @your personality

@MabundaG
This. I came here to ask why he is banned, he replied to one of my latest threads just an hour ago and that was his last activity.
Also why is @manija2019 banned? I remember interacting with him and saw him banned days ago, finally came here to ask why he is.

This. I came here to ask why he is banned, he replied to one of my latest threads just an hour ago and that was his last activity.
Also why is @manija2019 banned? I remember interacting with him and saw him banned days ago, finally came here to ask why he is.
Manija told me he needed to take a break to studymaxx cuz he was wasting too much time here