Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Uninstall has lost his sainthood

But why Michael got permed by spam and Ritalin still free after 20000 temps?? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
Honestly Michael is a bigger spammer.
But if it makes you feel better, Ritalin is on 90%

First Michael, now uninstall is no longer a saint? WHAT THE FUCK IS NEXT?!

Sad to see @uninstall banned. I doubt 1000 approaches were larp. He even audio record 2 of them amd theywent exactly like he described all the other 1000 approaches. Reading his lookism post I guess he's probably a mentalcel with also ridiculous high standards but he could slay a few times.

Ban kinda deserved but a large part of this community was always just blackpilled nonvirgin normies

Uninstall was lying this whole time... his 1000 approaches were a larp? Fuck.

In the very slight chance that someone was sabotaging his name on lookism, in that case I’m a bit worried someone can do the same to anyone.
Sad to see @uninstall banned. I doubt 1000 approaches were larp. He even audio record 2 of them amd theywent exactly like he described all the other 1000 approaches. Reading his lookism post I guess he's probably a mentalcel with also ridiculous high standards but he could slay a few times.

Ban kinda deserved but a large part of this community was always just blackpilled nonvirgin normies
View attachment 97637
View attachment 97640
View attachment 97638
1/6 of incels.is users have had sex? That’s too big of a chunk for my liking. Fakecels out!

View attachment 97637
View attachment 97640
View attachment 97638
That poll is just ragefuel man. but whining wont do anything, just depressing to see it. even among incels, we're incels

Uninstall was lying this whole time... his 1000 approaches were a larp? Fuck.

In the very slight chance that someone was sabotaging his name on lookism, in that case I’m a bit worried someone can do the same to anyone.

1/6 of incels.is users have had sex? That’s too big of a chunk for my liking. Fakecels out!
it's him. he's admitted it himself on looksmax.

it's him. he's admitted it himself on looksmax.
Aight. Also:

Is @-BrettyBoy- temp or perm?

And how many times, out of curiosity, has Ritalincel been temp banned? I’ve counted 3, though is it more?

@Sniffles valiant effort buddy b o yo

no. this guy's been trying to project some sort of "über truecel" aura here, when it was no secret that he admitted to having high standards on lookism, posted about his lays, posted about his seemingly great success on tinder... keeping him around, letting him do that freely when he's the farthest thing from it would be a disservice to the community.

some examples of his lookism threads:
https://lookism.net/Thread-Yesterday-I-Slayed-a-5-2-Girl-With-a-6-5-Body-Never-been-sadder
https://lookism.net/Thread-Red-Pill...To-Fucking-a-Girl-In-One-Date-Was-not-impress https://lookism.net/Thread-I-Must-H...rl-To-Eat-Shit-and-She-is-Still-Talking-To-Me
https://lookism.net/Thread-4-10-wants-to-fuck-my-brains-out-but-I-think-about-sticking-to-my-hand
https://lookism.net/Thread-A-4-10-g...-BUT-FFS-I-can-t-submit-myself-to-sub-5-drago
https://lookism.net/Thread-A-4-1-gi...I-almost-vomit-when-I-saw-what-she-want-to-do
https://lookism.net/Thread-I-think-about-cancelling-a-date-with-a-5-face-5-8-body-3-teeth
https://lookism.net/Thread-SORRY-BUT-I-CAN-t-FUCK-a-GIRL-UNDER-5-10-even-if-she-begs
https://lookism.net/Thread-Red-Pill-Being-an-incel-is-more-about-character-than-looks

obviously, all this brings the validity of his "1000 approaches and 0 success" thread into question, as well. does anyone here really think someone so successful (on Tinder, of all things) as to be able to bring himself to casually reject females merely because they're "4/10" would get ZERO success in A THOUSAND approaches? not me. i think it's fair to say that he was a bullshitter through and through.

So many fakecels and larpers.

But why Michael got permed by spam and Ritalin still free after 20000 temps?? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
Because he's...................

View attachment 97637
View attachment 97640
View attachment 97638
Agreed.

@Sniffles
Man
Why didn't you wait longer?
Pretty good ban appeal I guess...
Good effort
It's over.
@knajjd did you read his ban appeal?
Or a very fast reader?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can i see the recently banned users?

Because atleast Ritalincel adds comedic value, even if it comes off as autistic at times.

Michael was just another spammy post that easily goes forgotten. No shared screenshot or gifs, no witty posts or first hand experiences or note worthy points about society and inceldom etc etc

I could go on.

Uninstall has lost his sainthood
It’s seems this place never is never devoid of dirty fakecels. If anything it seems the more popular members represent a disproportionate amount of these two faced snakes

more popular members represent a disproportionate amount of these two faced snakes
>ynr the top poster of all time was a 15 year old LARPer
for some reason people like to correlate post count with 'trueceldom', not realising the most infamous fakecels had 5k+ posts

ynr the top poster of all time was a 15 year old LARPer
Ffs you can hardly trust anybody here
for some reason people like to correlate post count with 'trueceldom', not realising the most infamous fakecels had 5k+ posts
I’ll never understand why a fakecel would stick around here. Failed normies I can understand, they’re playing incel to cope and probably belive their own lies. Most fakecels here on the other hand seem to be at normie to chadlite level lookswise. It’s honestly a crying shame

Most fakecels here on the other hand seem to be at normie to chadlite level lookswise. It’s honestly a crying shame
Won’t complain tbh, I hope they die as virgins.
They probably won’t, unfortunately

Won’t complain tbh, I hope they die as virgins.
They probably won’t, unfortunately
The sad truth is that most of them lost their virginity awhile ago, and some are regular sex havers who come here to LARP after adding an additional number to their laycount

JFL I’m in the screenshots
along with "do u tink that a female fingering a male's ass is gay" >___< horrible screenshots

@Sniffles
Man
Why didn't you wait longer?
Pretty good ban appeal I guess...
Good effort
It's over.
@knajjd did you read his ban appeal?
Or a very fast reader?
honestly, i didn't read most of it, but i didn't need to. he told me in discord that he'd make an appeal when we had specifically told him that he would have no chance at the moment.

along with "do u tink that a female fingering a male's ass is gay" >___< horrible screenshots

honestly, i didn't read most of it, but i didn't need to. he told me in discord that he'd make an appeal when we had specifically told him that he would have no chance at the moment.
Ah, that's disappointing...
I told him that he should wait months at least...
No sniffles ever again.

If he hadn't made an alt and had waited, perhaps he would have been let in again.
But anyone who ban avoids is basically skipping the appeal and giving themselves a sort of second chance. At that point the ban is unappealable.
:feelswhere:

Only just realised @Ritalincel was free.
Too caught up in the Michael/uninstall/sniffles stuff.

Yeah, at this point users being outed as fakecels isn't the least bit surprising.
Nearly 100% of users here are fakecels, and that's not exaggeration.

Yeah, at this point users being outed as fakecels isn't the least bit surprising.
Nearly 100% of users here are fakecels, and that's not exaggeration.
If someone here had a consensual first kiss or sex GET OUT

So true. Stop wasting time here.
I don't get it why would you spent your time here if you had THAT I guess we are attracting low tier normies because they can vent without limitations here

I don't get it why would you spent your time here if you had THAT I guess we are attracting low tier normies because they can vent without limitations here
Probably many managed to last have it ages ago and are legit living shitty existences, I mean I am not in their position but I don't think they'd be like "yay I had a kiss 7 years ago why would I be with these losers?"

There’s not enough male spaces that’s why there’s so many fakecels here.

free @Henry de Montherlant man ... he did nothing wrong.