Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I know what the word means ffs I've just never seen this forum function
Oh right. When a mod warns someone without removing the post, there will be a message saying that the user has been warned for the post, as an example to others. He basically warned the post and put a custom message on.

Who are we freeing today lads?

now that i've spoken to the other mods, it's permanent. he's been pushing tranny stuff very, very hard these last two months, and yesterday he's posted a detailed tutorial on how to "tranny max".
ew I'm glad he is gone then tranny posters are annoying and trying to make this /r9k/2.0

Oh right. When a mod warns someone without removing the post, there will be a message saying that the user has been warned for the post, as an example to others. He basically warned the post and put a custom message on.
i didnt get warned tho :feelsWizard:

info given were fake, some random's. loads of stuff didn't check out.
Yeah I was wondering whether the IP and his purported location actually matched etc.

tbh well deserved

finally a good ban, fuck attention whoring /r9k/ tier LARP

Attachments

• 1550498305276.png
    1550498305276.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 79
Fuck man my postcount went down

Doxxing a stranger with fake address should be perm. Use your brain.

Doxxing a stranger with fake address should be perm. Use your brain.
This is a ridiculous rumor. There was no fake address. Use your critical thinking skills please.

What happened to @incelkingkong

How come?

I guess I'll explain this one since I gave him his final warning.

His warning level reached 100 percent, which is an automatic permaban. His last warning was for racebaiting, which he had been warned for numerous times before. I talked on him via PM several times about his behavior but he continued to troll anyway. In just a month and a half he managed to amass 10 warnings, most of which were for racebaiting or were otherwise bait threads.

@clip11 was a pretty funny guy with the uncle Ben bluepill threads. They cracked me up...
Kinda sad to see him go but I suppose it's deserved because of race-baiting...

free @Smallframecel

that man is from India and isn't good with english, free the streetshitter tbh

one of the few curries on the forum too, FREE HIM

Wow, that was a short ban.

Wait is ritalin permad this time? His unban period seemed too short, like less than a week. I thought that another ban would be permanent

This is very unsettling

Wait is ritalin permad this time? His unban period seemed too short, like less than a week. I thought that another ban would be permanent

This is very unsettling
It’s temp, it may not be next time though. :feelsrope:

free @Smallframecel

that man is from India and isn't good with english, free the streetshitter tbh

one of the few curries on the forum too, FREE HIM
This forum is crawling with curries what are you talking about

They just pretend otherwise whenever a poll comes around

you joking? one post by that retard swiswis is "actually, my parents are more than millionaires and l am not ugly..." the only place he belongs in is the garbage dump.
ur richfag pretty boy ban yourself

Temporary bans seem longer than usual. Free them.