Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

this cunt @whogivesafucc has been lurking for more than half of this forums lifespan, just lol at this dude.
He's not a cunt. He's a cool guy. He just needs to stop ignoring me on Skype. @whogivesafucc

Another bluepilled cuck bites the dust
41C68744 077D 4F8A 9243 9FC8034E4F66

Who was that?
@SethDaKid - he posted a thread implying that personality is more important than looks. JFL.

Probably a cucktears infiltrator

We should free @Fontaine though.

Wheres my boy @Smallframecel mods got him doing up life

How many times can one get temp banned before permanent? Because I’ve seen @catfishman23 with a temp ban like 20 times already..
Catfishing comes with certain privileges. He probably gets more slack due to being "notorious" among the incel crowd. Despite him not being incel.

I almost want to give these pathetic "infiltrators" tips on how not to be so fucking retarded. Maybe next time try having a name that doesn't support SJW ideology.

At this point foid "infiltrators" are literally a meme like the "How do you do, fellow kids?" guy.
At this point anyone acting remotely bluepilled should be banned on sight.

who is Zesto, you mean Zyros right?

he's a loser who trolled the forums with a hundred different alts and started pointless drama while orbiting foids/trannies/Chads on other sites. Probably from inceltears tbh

lol forget those fags

he was an orbiter? Do you have pictures or links?

Last edited:
if people change their avi i instantly forget who they are tbh

Catfishing comes with certain privileges. He probably gets more slack due to being "notorious" among the incel crowd. Despite him not being incel.
Just be a chad that supports incels theory

What happened to @Creep? I just now realized he’s been banned for months browsing an old thread.