Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@SoyUnPerdedor you were right lol, no curry is that obsessed with black people probably was a alt right fag
Why do alt-right faggots frequent this site?
Nobody gives a fuck about the continuation of the white race.
They were the ones to start all this femoid empowerment bullshit.

Why do alt-right faggots frequent this site?
Nobody gives a fuck about the continuation of the white race.
They were the ones to start all this femoid empowerment bullshit.
Expectations shape reality.
The media painted us as alt-right White supremacists, and as a result those type of people come here to try and burrow in and make it another stronghold for their own political opinions despite the cuckoldry that they share with the left.

Expectations shape reality.
The media painted us as alt-right White supremacists, and as a result those type of people come here to try and burrow in and make it another stronghold for their own political opinions despite the cuckoldry that they share with the left.

@mods what happened to @SpringHeeledJack?
R.I.P my man @Underdog probably the best poster of our time :feelsbadman:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Leftieincel got banned

Fascista victoria!

Your recent report has been resolved: Member 'Leftieincel' - :feelsmage:

Yes bro

Reason: FOid

holes suck at everything they do. legit 0/10 LARPing skillz. thiis bitch couldnt even help having a foid avi @Leftieincel

I almost want to give these pathetic "infiltrators" tips on how not to be so fucking retarded. Maybe next time try having a name that doesn't support SJW ideology.

At this point foid "infiltrators" are literally a meme like the "How do you do, fellow kids?" guy.

we still don't know what happened to the homie
I think he banned because of zesto cuck. He supported zesto even though zesto talk shit about us and admit being fakecel. I don't mean this guy,talking about zesto cuck

we still don't know what happened to the homie
It's probably a conspiracy by the mods ngl they haven't said anything about his ban.
I think he banned because of zesto cuck. He supported zesto even though zesto talk shit about us and admit being fakecel. I don't mean this guy,talking about zesto cuck
Zesto has left the incelosphere pretty much. He left his site to go to Japan but I think he has ALTs running it. Idk he has some type of personality disorders but it can't be because of zesto as he's gone at least temporarily.

It's probably a conspiracy by the mods ngl they haven't said anything about his ban.

Zesto has left the incelosphere pretty much. He left his site to go to Japan but I think he has ALTs running it. Idk he has some type of personality disorders but it can't be because of zesto as he's gone at least temporarily.
he runs another site afaik

Yeah but he left it to go to Japan after it went to shit after ddos attacks and the theme changing every few hours. Zesto was far too erratic to run a site and it failed unfortunately.
JFL

So leftieincel was confirmed foid? Wonder how many more have accs here if she managed to slip under the radar.

JFL at Zesto fanboys

this cunt @whogivesafucc has been lurking for more than half of this forums lifespan, just lol at this dude.

Very bad end for him.