Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

The guy is banned. I am talking about permaban.
I'm saying they should be perma'd.

Cause it most likely is a shitpost. Permabans over that is stupid
No, fuck off with this shitposting excuse. It's Schrodinger's shitpost. You're serious when nobody calls you on it and joking when they do. @Indracel is a recent case of this with his female worship femdom faggotry posting.

No, fuck off with this shitposting excuse. It's Schrodinger's shitpost. You're serious when nobody calls you on it and joking when they do. @ I @Indracel is a recent case of this with his female worship femdom faggotry posting.
Many repeated offenses warrant a permaban but only 2 cases is extreme. 3 strikes and out. And each strike makes the ban longer than the last. The way the fagshitpost system is now is good.

Many repeated offenses warrant a permaban but only 2 cases is extreme. 3 strikes and out. And each strike makes the ban longer than the last. The way the fagshitpost system is now is good.
Drill it into GrAYfags heads' to read and understand the rules. This will help weed out absolute retards and trolls, which naturally will improve the forum quality.

Fuck this 3-strike system. Rules have to be ruthlessly enforced, especially with complete and relative unknowns.

Drill it into GrAYfags heads' to read and understand the rules. This will help weed out absolute retards and trolls, which naturally will improve the forum quality.

Fuck this 3-strike system. Rules have to be ruthlessly enforced, especially with complete and relative unknowns.
Not much different than soyddit then :ping:

Last edited:
What did @Gambler do
gambling
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

obvious satire hes one of the most retarded people ive ever met
Forgive me, if I take that seriously. There's too many fucking retards and trolls here. The retards say shit like that unironically, so you can't be so sure. Good to know you're not one of the retards. KEK

he's the highest iq person on the fucking forum jfl. we can't afford to lose him. we already lost blkpillpress
he jerks off to his male brother and wants to suck male boobs tho.

you IQ cucks have no problem with users who post faggotry unless they also write paragraphs and essais? ok

you IQ cucks have no problem with users who post faggotry unless they also write paragraphs and essais? ok
Yes. As long as he keeps writing paragraphs and essays I’m fine if he posts faggotry

Now you're just making stuff up. He didn't jerk off to his brother.
The Absolute State of Incels.is.

Tbhngl
Don't you retards constantly talk about how old incels.co was so great? We had way more free speech back then. A random shit post wouldn't have nearly gotten you permabanned.

Now you're just making stuff up. He didn't jerk off to his brother.
he said
we would frequently jerk off to each other, always hoping the other dude was asleep
the second line
Screenshot 11

Don't you retards constantly talk about how old incels.co was so great? We had way more free speech back then. A random shit post wouldn't have nearly gotten you permabanned.
most users who voted "yes" for anime avi faggotry are actually the old ones

He said "next to" not "to".
How can you lie this blatantly?
reading posts at 3am can really fuck my eyes, bro.

next time i would read twice before reporting anyone.

Last edited:
@Fat Link change @TheDarkEnigma's AVI.

@calimero the fuck

@Retardinator finally??

@GeckoBus immediately got banned again? @Caesercel what's going on?

He was genuinely my only friend on the forum wtf man

Wtf man can permabanned users still respond to my pms/convos??
They can't make new convos but reply in existing ones. Unless hardbanned

@Arch Anemone

Farewell.
I'm curious to know what the hell this guy did. He always seemed like a straight shooter, by the book, #believeallwomen, the government is here to help, type of user.

@The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel

I'm curious to know what the hell this guy did. He always seemed like a straight shooter, by the book, #believeallwomen, the government is here to help, type of user.

@The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel
He's divorced