Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I'll keep this short and sweet. Due to several issues I'm currently facing in my personal life I no longer have time to moderate this forum or be an active member. As such, I am requesting a permaban. Without getting into too much detail, a bunch of shit happened at once and I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time. Things are going to be getting a whole lot worse before they get better, though my life will always be worse than before it all started.

For any youngcels reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2020 with nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last black pill.

Shout-outs to the high T horse face ogres, the old /r/incels members, and the puahate OGs.

It's been an honor, thanks and good luck out there.
You were right

Why was @iamsubhuman banned?
Apparently he's a chadriguez. I don't know WTF people are smoking when they say that, because the one picture I saw that he posted I said he should kill himself because it's over.

Apparently he's a chadriguez. I don't know WTF people are smoking when they say that, because the one picture I saw that he posted I said he should kill himself because it's over.
he's 5'4/5'5, autistic, and ethnic, but he looks decent in one of his selfies; below average/average in the rest :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
he's 5'4/5'5, autistic, and ethnic, but he looks decent in one of his selfies; below average/average in the rest :feelsjuice:
Still, even w an average face, being that short & autistic means it's over.

@AutistcelSupreme

No gay shit but my clothes are tight

Then WTF. Why is he banned? Deathnicels are getting banned while bragging fakecels are making a return.

:feelsclown:

why is @hondas2000cel hard banned? Was it self imposed or did he break a rule?

Why did @AutistcelSupreme got banned

Why is @Sneir banned again?

Based collector of possums @Martes?

What happened to @ADHD_cel and young slut @unsettling

What did @ADHD_cel do to warrant a temp ban?

@The Enforcer